I love you. You know that, right?

Turning point

unbeta

-=========================-

I love you. You know that, right?

-=========================-

It has been two week since they arrived at Heechul's hometown, surprisingly, everything going so calm or in Siwon’s opinion, everything was under control.

“Can I activate my phone?” asked Heechul to Siwon. Both of them were agree to turn off their phone since they came to this place, the reason, well Siwon said that for their good.

“Sure, but braced your heart and phone too. I predict, flood of message and voicemail will come.” He replied calmly with not so calm heart. Siwon was right. The moment their phone active, hundreds of message and voicemail rushes entering their phone.

“This is crazy!” Heechul exclaimed. She just reading one message when the new one keep coming, make the numbers of her unread message increased. “F_ck this!” she curses and throw her phone onto couch.

“Heechul, language.” His tone not as strict as before but still contain authority, which make Heechul felt the urge to obey his warning.

“Whatever.” She stomped off to kitchen with a delicate pout on her lips.

A small smile appeared on Siwon’s lips. He knew Heechul was sulk because of him and not because of the message’s flood. He picks up his another phone and sent message to Kyuhyun, Hankyung, Donghae and Sungmin. After that, using Heechul’s phone, he sent message to Eunhyuk.

“Hey, I’ll make conference call now. Want to join?” ask Siwon and not long Heechul emerged from kitchen. Sit beside him. “Okay, let’s wait.”

The moment of Siwon’s conference call connecting all of them, a loud of “Where are you now?” or similar question with that, greet their ears. In instant, Siwon slightly regretted his decision to make a conference call at first place. It’s quite dizzying his head, especially when five peoples was talking in same time.

“We're okay. Don't worry. We'll give you the detailed story later.” told Siwon calmly. Mostly start to calm down after he gave main information and they just talked about other things but his cousin, like usual, always igniting another thing.

“Is Heechul noona pregnant and you decided to marry her secretly and hiding her until your baby born?”

A big chorus of “What?” erupted after Kyuhyun voiced out his question, which more likely a speculation than a fact and various reaction follow suit. They’re busy demanding an explanation with Kyuhyun's laughs as background sound. The person who remained calm just Donghae and probably, he now was trying to calm down his girlfriend. “I tell you again. Heechul doesn’t pregnant and we didn’t married.”

“…yet.” He added in the end. “I’ll send you message after this phone call.” He cut off the call right away before the situation worsens. “That was a bad idea since beginning.” He muttered under his breath while texting someone.

“You’ll die the moment I lay my hand on your neck Kyuhyun.” He sent the message with a lot of angry emoticon.

“No, you won’t dare.” The reply comes afterwards with mehrong emoticon.

“The nerve he has to reply my message.” He punched the button, replying his message, “Bet with me, Kyuhyun?”

The reply comes fast like the first, “Over of my precious laptop with newest Starcraft game in it. Yes, I bet you won’t dare.”

“Deal.” He ended his message combo with a determination face that his oh-so-beloved cousin will regret his decision.

“God, you’re so childish.” Heechul scoffed while shaking her head.

“Not me, Kyuhyun's.”

Heechul rolled her eyes, “Whatever.” She get up and walk away to get Eunhyuk’s call.

-================================-

Yongguk sighed again. In the past 5 minutes he sat on couch, he already watching Jieun paced back and forth more than 10 times. “Hey, calm down.” He grabbed her arms, pushed her to sit beside him.

“How can I calm down if my father murderer lives under the same roof with me.”

“It hasn’t proved yet, Jieun.”

“What else you wait huh? The detective said he had suspicion about Geunsuk involvement in this case.”

“I’m waiting for more proof. So, calm down! What you do now won’t solve anything.”

-================================-

Few days later. S&D office.

Donghae was working behind his desk when someone visiting him and the said someone was none other than Kyuhyun.

“Have you hear the latest news, hyung?” asked Kyuhyun after he sat across Donghae.

Donghae shook his head, “About what?”

“Jang Company signed contract with our company for their new building and they want to use design building from this company.”

“Oh, that news. I heard about them signing contract with Choi Company, but I think we should make a presentation our design first before they decided to use our design, right?”

Kyuhyun shrugged “I don’t know about that, besides, I already asked Siwon hyung to make the design since few weeks ago.”

“We need Siwon's approval first before I give the office design to you.”

“Okay. Make sure he agrees Donghae hyung. This is my first project and I don't want fail.”

-================================-

Like other day, today both of them were visiting Mireu again. Siwon sat on his usual spot, reminiscing his high school time when he always watching Heechul secretly behind his book. The funny thing was, today the same scene happen again. He watches Heechul sat behind counter desk with him read a book on couch and once awhile, he’ll glancing to her. ‘I love you. You know that, right?’ Somehow, he wished Heechul could hear his unspeakable confession when their gaze met.

 “Do you ever think to have your own child?” he asked casually, didn't really expecting a response from Heechul since she was immersed playing with Joomi's little fingers when they sat together at bench on café’s backyard.

“Why? Do you want have one with me?” she asked back without averting her attention from Joomi and laughed when she heard Siwon choked on his own coffee.

“That's not...but yeah, that's a good idea. Do you want to have one with me?”

“Ck...Jer-” However, before she could finish her insult, Siwon's finger grasped her chin and turn her face to him. In split of second, Siwon's lips already clasping on her own lips.

“If you still using foul language, you'll receive my kiss as punishment.”

She smiled teasingly, “So, I'll using more fouls word since now.”

“So you'll get more kisses from me.” He teased back.

She smiling and leaning closer. Their lips just merely centimeters away until, “Ehem...there's a minor are watching you guys.” Mireu's voice from behind make them jumped in surprise. Heechul stand up quickly with a frown on her red face.

“I just want to take my daughter, after that you can resume your previous activity. I don't mind.” She took her daughter from Heechul embrace and scurried away in instant.

“She'll tease me endlessly after you leave.” Heechul whines when Siwon pulled her to sit back.

He laughed and brought Heechul closer to him, “Let her be.” He replied calmly. Slowly his expression changed to serious, “I need to finish some works, so I’ll back to Seoul this night. Will you doing fine without me?”

“Of course I will. Do you think I’m not capable to take care of myself?”

“No, I just…worry.”

“I’ll fine. Don’t worry.”

“Fine then. I'll often visit you here.” He slowly leaning closer and kissed her again, a little bit longer this time. “I love you. You know that, right?” He breathed out after they separate from their kiss. As usual, Heechul didn't reply his confession. She just caressing his face and mouthing “I know.” before hugging him.

-================================-

“Wait! What?”

“Yes Kyuhyun, I cancelled the project with Jang Company, I never want to have a business deal with them.”

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe his ears. This is the first time he heard Siwon was reject a job offer. Especially from a big company like Jang Company. It’s like throwing away a delicious meal which already served for you. But Kyuhyun won’t stop now. “Hyung, this is my first project. Could you make an exception? For now? Help me?”

Siwon shook his head. The final answer is no. “You can ask another design company but my design company won’t ever have relationship with Jang Company. In any form. And I suggest the same thing for Choi Company. Terminate the project as soon as possible. You-”

“Are you nuts?” Kyuhyun cut him off, “It’s a big project. My first big project and you need to ruin it? It’s because of Heechul, right? Going holiday with her few weeks had made you losing your mind, hyung.”

Siwon frowns upon Kyuhyun’s word choice, but right now, he much care to something else, “No. Never blame Heechul when you couldn't get your wish, Kyuhyun.”

“And what's the valid reason of your rejection if not because of her? Tell me.” Kyuhyun demanded.

“I can’t tell you.”

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth, he really angry, “F_ck you, Hyung!” He stalks out Siwon’s room and slammed the door close hard, make the doorframe shook.

Siwon sighed, “I’m sorry Kyuhyun.”

Donghae saw Kyuhyun walked across lobby to exit door with a very pissed off face and he knew something was going wrong between Kyuhyun and Siwon. He look to design paper on his hand and decided to ask Siwon about the project when his phone beeped. A message from Siwon.

“Cancel the project with Jang Company. We concentrated to another project.”

And Donghae really sure, something was going wrong. He look again to his design paper on his hand and muttered under his breath, "Good bye, Jang's building design. I guess, another company will lucky enough to have this design."

 

-TBC-

.

I try to fasten this story…sorry for (again) late update.

PusPusMayPuSiwon : Me too…huhuhu…I need more Sichul moment and *eh* thank you for your comment

punklena : Yay, too!! thank you for your comment

ichathoriqlover : Hu’um, but just a little bit. Although, the skinship between them were more than a lover yet they hasn’t be one. Argh…I’m confused with my own brain, now. Maybe destroying someone’s company isn’t an easy task, but Geunsuk always has his own way, isn’t he? Will be okay if in future chapter I put ? (just asking…hehe..) He is, right? Sungmin is soooooooo cuutteeee…aakkkh…lemme squish him…oh gawd..oh gawd..I’ll stop now... thank you for your comment

JewelGamer : You…Yes You…Are a Genius…I’m lol-ing so hard reading your comment. Stupid me, how can I didn’t realize horse+fish=Seahorse, kekekeke…nice…but I stick with S&D,hehehe…it’s your first time reading Sichul? Wow, I feel so honored because you liking my story too. Thank you so much *sobs* lemme give you a welcome hug and thank you for your comment too..^^

loser220 : Yes, yes, it’s great right?????? But their honeymoon like trip is lack of (sorry I keep mentioning and …) and I love Siwon’s joke too. He’s getting bolder to show off his feeling, right? Geunsuk is planning a plan (Arrgh…please forgive this stupid author with stupid reply…) thank you for your comment...^^

KIMparkshi : Cuuuttteeee…^^ You’re welcome…oh…thank you for your comment :D

loveheenim : I love you tooooo…*eh* me toooo…give me their kids noowww,,hehehe…sorry for late update and thank you for your comment.

maedeh : Hi, too…yes he will ^^ You’re welcome…thanks’ for your comment too…

A/N: Sorry for my (too excited) reply, I just feel so hyper…ahahahaha…thank you for reading and leaving comment and stick with this story. Thank you so much :D

.

I want to share this and I'm officially dead. For now onward, the one who continue this story is my ghost (nahh, just kidding...but Sungmin is my heart attack source...) Sorry for Sungmin & Kyumin spam..^^ cr. Picture not mine