A hard decision

Turning point

unbeta

-============-

A hard decision

-===========-

Couple of days later in Seoul

“There's something different with you hyung.” Kyuhyun says when he entering Siwon’s office room and plopped down at one couch inside the room.

Siwon look up from his laptop, “What is it?”

“Despite the crisis our company was currently facing, your face, strangely, beamed in happiness although you didn’t smiling at all. And because I know you really well, it's a bit creepy you know.”

“Shut up, Kyuhyun. Can you not become a party pooper although for once?”

“Sorry, that's my role. Uhm, had you get Dongan hyung's message?”

“Not yet. About what?”

“He want to make a family stock holder meeting before made a meeting with board member the next monday. He wants you to come and no matter what your excuse, you must come.” Kyuhyun warns immediately as he knew Siwon would refuse because weekend was his time visiting Heechul.

“But Heechul...”

“Seriously, if you worry about her, just bring her to stay with you again. Your apartment is more than enough for both of you or you can build a new house, nice and big for her and your soon to be baby.”

“What the... My soon to be baby...” Siwon snorted but his smile couldn't hide his real feeling.

“I smell something fishy here. Had you...you know...with her...”

“What?” Siwon pretend dumb.

“Three word. Starts with S, end with X.”

“You and your ert mind, Kyuhyun" Siwon shook his head, "Go away, I want to make some design today and I don't need a ert inside my room.”

“Okay...Okay...geez.”

“So this weekend?”

“Yes.”

-======-

“It's okay. I understand. I love you too. Take care.” She turns off her phone almost reluctantly. Siwon had informed her that he couldn't visit her this weekend and somewhat make her more worried than before, not only worry about Siwon's company state and his condition but also her personal matter. Last night she receive new email again, told her that she couldn't avoiding this matter for any longer or the damage his master made will be too complicated to solved, and Siwon's company along with his grandma family company will get bad reputation because of it. And business world which put good name and trust above everything will make Siwon's career at stake if he not able to handle his own company and moreover dragged his grandma company into the mess with him.

“Fine. I'll meet you. Where?” She sent the email and the reply came fast, as if this sender was indeed waiting for her reply, “Tunnel Cafe. Tomorrow. 10 AM. I'll wear black suit.” Her conscious mind asks her to tell Siwon but her heart asks her to deal alone and not put unnecessary burden at Siwon especially when he already had burden at his shoulder now. The mental battle continued, but her finger already typing the complete chronologic story and sent it to Siwon's email. She wasn't sure when Siwon will read it but she hopes not in too long time.

“It's okay Heechul. You can do it. You can face it. You're strong. You must be strong for Siwon.” She tries to calming her frantic heartbeat by whispering suggestive words. “Okay.” She typed the reply.

The next day came fast. She nervously played with end of her scarf. She bit her lips and some other time she bit her thumbnail. The nervous feeling starts wrecked her nerves, she didn't know whether she able to keep her calmness and sanity few minutes longer before nervous breakdown finally took over or she indeed already got a nervous breakdown even before she realizes she had one.

She took a deep breath and gently opened the cafe door. Stand for few second while scanned the entire person inside the room. There, she spotted a man in black suit sat at end of the room. A little bit far from other table. His physique not look like Geunsuk and for that, she breathes out in relief.

“Uhm, hi.” She greet when she reaches that table. The man halted his coffee cup before touching his lips.

“Please sit down.” He smiled warmly after Heechul sat across his seat, “Coffee, tea, or something else?”

“Can you say what you want to say, please?” She tried to sound less impatient, but heck, with this condition she couldn't help but become impatient.

Himchan sighed. He fully understand Heechul feeling because he’s in the same condition, but he need to be the calm one, if not, he won't able to explain everything as detail as possible.

“My name is Himchan. I'm Geunsuk assistant.” Himchan could see a nervous and tensed feeling suddenly formed at this beautiful girl face.

“Did Geunsuk know I'm here?”

“No, he didn't and he won't know. Trust me.”

“How can I trust you if you work for bad person like Geunsuk.”

“Because right now, only me who could help you and Siwon sshi. So you must trust me.”

Heechul taken aback, he's definitely pointed out the right thing right now.

“What can you do to help us?”

“First you must promise me you won't angry and will take my suggestion carefully.”

Heechul nodded. “I won't promise but I'll try.”

“Okay, now listen...”

Few minutes later. Heechul stood up abruptly, her face full with anger, “Are you ing crazy?” She hissed before starts take one-step away from Himchan.

Himchan also stood up. “Please, Heechul sshi, calm down.”

Heechul turned around, “How the hell can you ask me to calm down. It's Geunsuk we talking about, if we talk about bad weather or the ing government ask us to pay every breath we take maybe I will still able to calm but no, this matter will never make me calm.”

“But this is the only chance to lure him back to Paris and make him stopping his plan and helping Siwon sshi.”

“By sacrificing me?” Heechul asked in disbelief.

“No...I...Please sit down; I'll explain my plan again.”

Despite she really wants to leave but she knew, running away won't solve anything, “Okay, tell me again but if you keep offering nonsense plan, I'll leave.”

“Okay, so, I had explained that my boss will never stop until he got what he want that is you and you already knew my boss who made Siwon facing this problem and you had known why police or government can't deported him from Korea, right?”

Heechul nodded so Himchan continued, “I want you to back to Geunsuk again, and tell him, you'll come to Paris with him if he promises to fix the trouble he made at Siwon and Choi's Company.”

Heechul shook her head, “I will never come back again to that bastard! Ever!”

Himchan sighed. He knew since beginning his plan won’t run smoothly, “But if you didn’t come back to my boss, I couldn’t imagine what will happen to Siwon.”

Heechul groaned lightly. She buried her head on her palm. This matter has a simple answer and that was stay with Siwon but the after effect of her decision wasn’t simple, either for Siwon and his family or for her. She shuddered inwardly when Geunsuk face suddenly flashed inside her mind.

“Think carefully, Heechul sshi. I know my boss maybe had done something very bad to you but that is his way to show you his love. I had following him for years and I never seeing him love someone the way he loves you. Not even to his wife, Heechul sshi.” He spoke carefully because he didn’t want Heechul made a reaction like before.

“Look where is your relationship with Siwon had brings you? Live at little town like this when you already had a good lives at Seoul, sacrifices your career when you know your career had a good progress now, no peace inside your mind and always scared if Geunsuk one day found out your hiding place. That’s a live you always dream of, Heechul sshi? It will be a different story if you agree with my plan. You’ll get your career back, live a comfortable life and not only waiting for Siwon sshi to visiting you every weekend like you was his mistress or something and he must keep you in secret from his family and from other person's eyes. You’re a free woman, Heechul sshi and the way to get that again is agree with my plan, as simple as one plus one is two, Heechul sshi. Come back to Geunsuk’s side and you’ll get your peaceful life and Siwon will get his company stability again without my master disturb him anymore.” Himchan fully aware his words were like a double side’s sword, but for the sake of reach the goal of his plan and Yongguk’s plan, he’ll do anything. Although that’s mean destroy her new relationship with Siwon, “If they mean for each other, they’ll back to each other.” He reasoned out inwardly for at least ease the guilty feeling inside his heart although for a bit.

-Flashback-

“! Your boss is smarter than I thought.” Yongguk complains on phone after he learned that Geunsuk somehow had a suspicion about him and Jieun and make him refused to come back to Paris few weeks ago. “We should take him here so the police can arrest him and he can pay his mistake behind jail’s bars, but if he’s in Korea, we can't do anything to put him in jail.”

“But that will make me enter the jail as well Yongguk.”

There’s a silent pause after Himchan voiced out his worry. Yongguk won’t denied it, but Himchan position was indeed in danger. Despite he didn’t involved in Geunsuk’s crime but he practically knew everything yet he didn’t said anything to police or detective and that could make him dragged to jail because of protecting someone’s crime. “I know but I’ll ask Jieun to bail you out from jail if that happen and if you help me with my plan of course.”

“I trust you Yongguk, but I think bring him back to Paris is almost impossible, besides-”

“Use his ex.” Yongguk cut Himchan off even before he finished his words.

Himchan startled. Using Heechul never for once crossed his mind but that was a possible option for now. “What? That won’t easy, Yongguk. You know how she hates my boss now.”

“I don’t care how you convince her to help you. I had told you my plan and you better do your part if you want to stay away from jail.”

-End of flashback-

“Will Geunsuk fix the trouble he made at Siwon’s company if I agree to help you? Completely?” Heechul's soft and unsure voice made Himchan’s heart felt like squeezed by invisible hand when her voice brought him back from his deep thought. He felt guilty but with a firm nod, he tried to remove the guilty feeling at least for a while.

“Yes. I can assure you, my master will do anything you ask him to do without complaint at all.”

“I’ll think about your offer first but I’m not sure Siwon will let me back to him easily. He’s my boyfriend now.” Slowly almost carefully, Heechul touch the ring on her finger. The only jewelry she wore today.

“I know. Your ring shows it all. And that’s the reason why you should keep Siwon away from this.”

“If I going back to Geunsuk, can I come back to Siwon?”

“Of course. If that’s what you really want.”

Heechul took a deep breath. She closed her eyes, tried asks her heart the best decision she should take. Siwon’s smiling face when he propose her few days ago suddenly pop out. Make it harder for her to make a decision. “I…” Heechul began after she open her eyes, “I can’t help you. I’m sorry.”

Himchan was taken aback, he thought Heechul will agree but he’s wrong, “What? Have you think this matter carefully, Heechul sshi?”

“I have and for now my decision is no. Sorry, for wasting your time and effort, Himchan sshi.” She stood up and walk toward café’s door.

“Wait.” Himchan ran after her and slipped a card into her hand, “Call me if you change your mind.” With that, Heechul slipped out from café and Himchan just watching her entering a taxi from behind café glass door. “You’ll help me in the end, Heechul sshi.” He said confidently.

 

 

-TBC-

A/N Finally the painstakingly chapter finished, 2056 words. Hope you like it…or not...Huhuhu, please don't kill me if this chapter make you unsatisfied. Maybe it's too late, but I really want a poster for this story but I'm too shy make a request to a design shop T,T

Reply 37

AbigailBrown :  OMG…OMG…OMG…I’M SO HYPER AFTER READING YOUR COMMENT…asdfghjklklkjhgfdsa…Thank you so much…*sobs* I love you too <3

PusPusMayPuSiwon : Okay...*quietly stay back, hehehe*

maedeh : Heechul will pregnant…*oops* hahahaha…^^v

loveheenim : I’m speechless too, don’t worry. You’re welcome…^^

ichathoriqlover: Hehehe, I’m glad you like this update. Of course, Heechul tell Siwon…uhm…she sent email, hehehe…

Milky_hee : Yess, finally they had real relationship :D and maybe baby Sichul will come, hehehe..really? I think I had made Geunsuk a bad person here, hehehe…

rossy80 : Yeah, they’re so sweet..^^

chuldeREIlla137 : You’re welcome..yeeyyy, finally…

blackheart123 : Yeyyy, *throw confetti* you’re welcome, I love you too <3

bluebaby28 : Hello, nice to meet you ^^ oh really? Don’t worry, I’m Kyumin shipper too and Sichul and Haehyuk, hehehe… Aww, thank you, Sichul indeed needs more love *nods*. I’m glad you like my story and starts likes Sichul and I love your long comment :D

simbasheart : Yes, they’re so cuuttee..hehehe..Honestly, I’m really enjoying writing Kyuhyun’s with character like in this story, though...noooo, thank you for spent your time reading this story <3

mangafrick : Updaateeee….

loser220 : I’m happy you like this update :D yes, yes, they’ll pass the obstacles. Oh, your ‘hard’ is in innocent way? Okay, so that’s an official statement that my mind is really ert…-____-

woohooo…thank you so much for your comment ^^…the new update will always come maybe 8-10 days after the latest update..and when my muse in good condition, maybe can faster…Thank you..thank you..I love you...

hello new subscriber and all of you...y ming? :D