Haehyuk-Strawberry is great companion of black coffee

Turning point

(beta by -dolce-)

--

5:30PM-A place near Sungmin’s Boutique

Eunhyuk searched for the café that Donghae mentioned in his text message this morning. She smiled as she remembered their first meeting. If not for the coffee, the won’t talk to each other.

She saw a little girl crying while pointing to a lollipop that fell on the ground, beside her was a little boy scratching his head in confusion while pouting. Eunhyuk chuckled. She approached them and crouched down so she’s on eye level with them.

“Why are you crying little girl?” She asked softly, she patted the little boy’s head as well.

“Her lollipop fell, Hyung. I don’t know how to comfort her.”

Eunhyuk flashed a sweet smile, again someone mistaken her for a boy. Well, maybe I should change my style. She thought. “I’m a noona, little boy.” She said as she ruffled the little boy’s hair. His cheek reddened in embarrassment more so after the little girl stopped crying and started giggling upon her friend’s mistake.

“I have lollipop for both of you but promise me after this you will go home right away, okay?”

“Okay, Noona.” “Okay, Unnie.” They said at the same time.

Eunhyuk smiled again and took the strawberry lollipops from her bag. After receiving the lollipop, the kids said goodbye to her and ran to the opposite direction. She sighed after realizing she ran out her favorite strawberry lollipop.

"Did you run out of lollipops, Eunhyuk sshi?"

Eunhyuk turned around after hearing the familiar voice that belongs to Donghae. She smiled and nodded. "But it's okay, I love kids and I can buy another next time."

"I'll buy you some. I know a good confectionary in this area. Let's go." Donghae held out his hand, waiting for Eunhyuk to hold on to it.

"It's a little bit awkward, isn't it?" Asked Eunhyuk as they walked hand in hand and a few people gave them weird stares, obviously thinking that they were two men holding hands.

"Nope. What's wrong with this?" Donghae questioned and lifted their intertwined fingers, “I hold your hand and you hold my hand, that's enough." He stated firmly and tightened his hold of her hand.

Eunhyuk couldn't help but blush after hearing his words. A few years ago she was in a serious relationship and after breaking up with her previous boyfriend, almost all of the men she knew treated her like a boy because of her appearance and behavior and now Donghae’s treating her like a girl wearing frilly skirts and colorful tops, acting cute and always calling their boyfriends Oppa. She’s happy that despite her appearance, Donghae still treat her like a girl because she never wanted to be like those annoying girls.

Eunhyuk's first impression of Donghae was that he has slightly weird mindset, but after their second meeting, Eunhyuk found out more about Donghae. He's actually a sweet and romantic guy but sometimes childish. He's not a sweet food lover like Eunhyuk but every time they hang out together, Donghae always brought her anything with strawberry on it or just anything sweet while he will just simply drink black coffee and sometimes accompanied by a choco-mocha mousse or a slice of coffee cake.

“We’re here.” He exclaimed and eagerly pushed the glass door open, entering the confectionary. Eunhyuk’s brown eyes lit up in happiness after seeing rows and rows of colorful candies inside the jars lining up one side of the wall. The cakes on the display window attract the customers with their wonderful designs and artistic color combination. Chocolates didn’t want to lose easily to the colorful cakes; they have it in all shapes, sizes, colors and flavors - from dark to white, from truffles to pralines.

“Do you like it, Hyukkie?” Donghae asked, answered by an enthusiastic nod. He just followed Eunhyuk when she pulled him to look around inside confectionary.

“How can you know about this place? You’re not even a big fan of sweets!” After they got tired looking around, Eunhyuk asked if they could cool down in the cafe inside the confectionary.

Donghae smiled and set aside the black coffee he was drinking earlier. “Actually, this place is newly opened. My team and I designed this place.”

“Whoa, that’s cool. Are you an interior designer?” She asked again.

“Nope, I’m architect but sometimes I do interior decorations too since it’s my hobby.”

Eunhyuk’s mouth was slightly open in awe and chuckled after seeing her reaction.  He didn’t know what gotten into him but he just leaned over the table and closed the distance between them. Eunhyuk gasped in surprise when Donghae kissed her but she didn’t have any intention to push him away. She even let Donghae’s tongue slip and roam around . They were lucky because they chose a place that was secluded from other customers or it’s a free show for others to enjoy. But honestly, both of them didn’t care if they get caught red handed by someone, the important thing was Donghae was kissing Eunhyuk and she’s kissing him back.

.

.

.

.

.

“Mm... Donghae-ssi?” She waved her hand in front of Donghae when she realized that he wasn’t even paying attention to what she was saying and only God knows what he was thinking while staring at her. “Donghae-ssi…Donghae...Hae..!” She called a little louder.

Donghae blinked and shook his head from side-to-side as if waking up from a trance. “Uh, yes?!”

“Let’s go home, it’s getting dark.”

Donghae nodded and together they left the store

All this time I was just imagining that I was kissing Eunhyuk and I was confessing my feelings but why did it feel so real?! Donghae thought. He shifted his attention to their intertwined hands and up to her face decorated with an adorable pout.

“You’re lost in your own world, Hae. Do I bore you that much? Or you actually don’t want to hang out with me?” Insecurity flashed in her eyes and it made Donghae want to envelope her in his arms.

Donghae stopped walking and held both of her hands to look directly into to her eyes. “No. How can you think about that, huh?”

“Because you’re not paying attention to me. I feel like you’re ignoring me.”

Donghae chuckled and kissed her hand softly and Eunhyuk was startled by his actions. “Eunhyuk, I know we just met and we’ve only known each other for a month and maybe you’ll think that it’s impossible to fall for someone in a very short time but I’m sure that I’ve fallen for you.” Donghae stopped and stared at Eunhyuk’s face, trying to read every change of expression, emotion. Donghae’s long fingers caressed Eunhyuk’s soft cheek. He took a deep breath, “Eunhyuk, I love you. D-Do you - do you love me too?”

Eunhyuk was shocked, she never expected that Donghae will confess his feelings. Her insecurity rushed back to her heart after hearing his confession. Half of her mind shouted ‘yes’ in happiness while the other half reminded her about what she lacked. She felt inferior in front of Donghae; she’s afraid that Donghae will force her to change to someone that suits his taste like what her ex boyfriend did.

“I..Uh..I don’t know. Why do you love me, Hae? Maybe I’m not your ideal type and maybe you’re just overwhelmed by the situation.” She pulled her hand cautiously Donghae refused to let go.

“Who said that you’re not my ideal type? Who said that I’m just overwhelmed by the situation?  I love you just the way you are. I won’t ask you to change to someone you’re not. I’ll support every decision you make, I don’t care even if you’ll wear guys’ clothes forever. I still love you, Hyuk.” He kissed Eunhyuk’s forehead softly.

Tears started falling from Eunhyuk’s eyes. No one ever said such a sweet words to her like that to her and she felt assured that Donghae will fulfill every promise that he made.

“I..Actually…I…I love you too, Hae.” Eunhyuk admitted shyly.

Donghae beamed in happiness and planted a kiss on Eunhyuk’s lips. He tilted his head slightly to get a better angle. Eunhyuk’s lips pried open as Donghae’s tongue invaded . She circled her arms around Donghae’s neck and he gripped Eunhyuk’s slim waist to pull her closer.

Eunhyuk’s taste, in Donghae’s opinion, was sweet. Combination of strawberry and cream she ate earlier, with hint of chocolate and also her own sweetness. Although he’s not into sweets, he really wanted to taste her sweetness again and again. It’s addicting.

While Eunhyuk thought Donghae tasted like coffee and mocha, so manly and she can’t find any excuse to stop kissing him. It seemed like Donghae had some secret flavor and that she was willingly drowning in it.

A car honked and forced them to pull apart. They didn’t realize they were actually kissing in public. Eunhyuk’s face was red in embarrassment, she hid her face on Donghae’s shoulder while he just smiled to other pedestrians and tightened his arms around his new girlfriend.

“That’s embarrassing.” She mumbled but Donghae still heard it.

“That’s not important. The important thing is you’re my girlfriend and I’m your boyfriend, Hyukkie.” A smile never leaving his face. He stole a kiss from Eunhyuk making her blush and pinch his arm. “Let’s go.” They continued to walk hand in hand.

“You know Hyukkie, strawberry is great companion for black coffee.” he whispered and grinned after succeeding to steal another kiss.

The dark sky decorated by the stars and the moon was a witness to a new love. It held the promise to live happily ever after.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-

next chapter is Kyumin..unnie -dolce- thank you...subscribbers..hi..thank you for your comment..