A plan

Turning point

unbeta

-========-

     A Plan

-=========-

“Yongguk, Heechul agreed to help me.”

“That’s great, Himchan. When will you come here with him?”

“Be patient. I must settle few things here before I can ship Geunsuk straight into police station at Paris. Don’t forget your promise or I’ll kill you, no matter how long we had befriended.”

“I know. I’ll tell Jieun.”

“You better doing that or else.” After hung up the phone call, he took a piece of paper lay on table. He already counted the pros and con of his plan. He didn’t want to fail again but the most important thing, he didn’t want to put Heechul in danger. He acknowledged himself as a jerk after he blatantly tried to using Heechul for his own good but he’s still had a kind side too and his plan he considering as one of his way to redeem and lessen his guilty feeling toward her. “Will he fall with this trap?” He questions to himself but after that, he shook his head, “Nah, Geunsuk will always fall to anything Heechul's says or ask. No worries, Himchan.”

-==================-

As usual, 137 Boutique never slack of customer but today was too crowded compared to what Siwon had seen before. Siwon slipped himself between people crowding inside the boutique as he makes his way into Sungmin’s office. After struggled and accidentally dropped a mannequin when he nudges it, he finally reached the stairs leads to the upper floor and managed to enter Sungmin’s office safely. “Seriously, Min. What’s wrong with your boutique today. It looks like a bunch of shopaholic had made an appointment to do their shopping spree today. Outside this room is a jungle.”

Sungmin chuckled in amusement. She pointed to poster hanging behind Siwon, “That’s the reason why all of shopaholic decide to do their shopping spree today. I make a big sale for valentine event.”

Siwon turn around, “Oh, valentine day will coming?”

“In a week to be exact. Don’t say you haven’t prepared anything for Heechul.”

Siwon turn around again while shook his head, “No I haven’t.” said him as he plopped down on comfortable couch inside the room.

“So, what are you doing here if you didn’t want to look for valentine gift for her? Don’t say you fight with her.”

“No, I don’t, but there is indeed something I want to know about her…emm…no…about woman.”

“Okay, I’m all ears. What is it?”

“I think you already know that our company had a hard time recently, right?”

Sungmin nodded.

“And you know that I send Heechul to her hometown so her ex won’t disturb her, right?”

Another nod, following with, “What is your point my dear best friend? This is so out of your character. You always said everything straight into the point of conversation.”

Siwon sighed, “Yeah, you right. So, uhm, lately Heechul’s mood seems unpredictable. I admit maybe that’s my fault we only can meet once a week but that wasn’t become a problem at first week.”

“Do you want to say Heechul got mood swing?”

“Yes, kind of that.” Siwon replied, unsure.

Sungmin breathed out in relief, inside her mind, she already thought the worst thing about them but she grateful her thought was wrong this time. “Well, maybe she just had PMS.” Sometimes, Sungmin only want to facepalmed herself upon her best friend's lack of knowledge about woman although he had a handful experience with girls, but again, he never really put his heart in every relationship he had before he met with Heechul so hearing that kind question from Siwon didn't make her surprised at all. Sungmin could count woman whom close with him, besides all women in his family, out of that was she and Heechul and maybe some acquaintances he met at office could considered close with him.

Siwon frowned, somehow he a little bit doubt that Heechul mood swing sources was PMS, “Is PMS the only source of her mood swing? She almost chocked me using my tie this morning but after that she smiled sweetly.”

Sungmin gaped, “Are you sure she wasn’t a psycho?”

“Min, she’s my girlfriend you were talking about.” Siwon reminds her with scowl on his face.

“Sorry. Uhm…maybe she’s jealous about something. That can make some girl got mood swing or…” Sungmin halted abruptly after one idea struck her, she shook her head mentally, tried to remove stupid idea from her head.

“Or…” Siwon urges her to continue. He already accepts the jealous part but he want to know the other possibility.

“Or she’s pregnant.” Sungmin whispered, wasn’t quite sure with her own voice.

“What?”

“I know that’s imposs-”

“Maybe you right.” Siwon interrupts Sungmin make the girl’s doe eyes widen.

“You had ‘done’ that.” Ask Sungmin in disbelief while make quotation marks using her hand.

“Should I answer that?” Siwon asks back with teasing smile.

Sungmin rolled her eyes, “Yeah…yeah…I get it.”

Siwon took out his phone, ignoring his best friend for a moment. He waiting patiently until Heechul finally pick up his call, “Baby, are you pregnant?” from corner of his eyes, Siwon could see Sungmin facepalmed and shook her head after that, he realizes that she actually listening his conversation with Heechul but he could care less, because right now he just care with Heechul’s answer, “Oh okay. No, I think you are pregnant, because you are so moody lately. But are you sure you’re not pregnant?”

“What she said?” Sungmin asking after Siwon closed his phone and seem distracted with something.

“She laughed and she said she’s not pregnant. She’s just stress about something.”

“Glad to hear that, Siwon. At least for now you can concentrate to your company first before you can concentrate to other thing. I almost got heart attack when you asking too straightforward like before.” She patted Siwon’s shoulder but then she notices the change of his expression. “What is it? You look…sad?”

“I think she’s really pregnant. That will be good news for our family, but it seems I hang my hope too high.”

“Siwon…” Sungmin was speechless. She understands Siwon disappointment and she understand that maybe Heechul pregnancy could be good news for him and for Choi family in the middle of problem currently winding their company. But right now, he need to concentrate on his work and Heechul pregnancy, as much as she hate it to say, was a unnecessary burden for his concentration for now, despite she still will happy if Heechul really pregnant. Maybe Siwon could discuss about her pregnancy or will much better, discuss about their marriage later, when company has reached the stability like before.

After spent few minutes in silent, Siwon able to put aside his disappointment and had calm enough to start boring routine at office without turns become a grumpy man, “I’ll back to office now, Min. Thank you for everything.” He smiled and hugged her before heading toward the door, “See you next time.”

“Good luck for everything, Siwon.”

-==================-

“What’s wrong with him?” Heechul chuckled after she got phone call from Siwon. She tried hard to erase the red blush on her smooth cheek since Siwon called her but for no avail. At first, she thought Siwon drunk when he asked that question and almost made her got heart attack but after Siwon told his reason, Heechul only able to laugh and she felt grateful to him for diverting her anxiety for a while.

Last night Himchan had called her, he said that he’ll tell Geunsuk next morning, which mean today, and Himchan assured, he won’t tell Geunsuk her place. She asked too, what if Geunsuk suddenly be suspicious with her sudden call. Himchan said, “Use your imagination Heechul ssi. Being a liar once a while won’t bring a huge damage.” So there she was, sat on couch while gripped her phone tightly and waiting cue from Himchan.

-==================-

“I found her, Sir.”

Only a line of news Himchan brought today was able to revive again Geunsuk's hope that start faded. Himchan swore he never saw his boss face as happy as now same when he never saw his boss face as depressed as before when he couldn't find Heechul.

“Tell me where she is now, Himchan!”

“About that, eum, sir...she didn't want to meet you now, she hasn't ready yet.”

“How can you sure she hasn't ready to meet me yet? That's mean you know where she is, wasn't you?”

“Yes, I know where she is and because of me she agreed to talk to you.”

“What you said to her? What is her reason to call me? I’m sure she still hates me and I know she’s not a person who forgive someone easily. Are you tried to trick me, Himchan?”

If Himchan didn’t work with Geunsuk in long time enough maybe now he has spill all the truth after Geunsuk threw his intimidating gaze to him, however his experience being with Geunsuk in every mood he was, capable to make Himchan could keep his calmness and continuing his lie smoothly. “I just tell her that you still love her but you indeed made a mistake and now you really regretting that. I also said to her, being a lover of someone else beside you is a big mistake she ever make in her life. I need a much time to convince her, sir. I’m glad I can convince her.”

Despite Himchan still could sense Geunsuk’s doubt toward him, but Himchan glad his boss didn’t press the matter further.

“When will she call me?”

“I don’t know sir. Let me ask her first.” Himchan bowed before stalked out from Geunsuk’s room. He texted Heechul and the reply come the next minute. “I’ll call him 30 minute again. I need time.” Himchan closed his phone as he back into Geunsuk’s room.

“What did she said?”

“She didn’t say anything, Sir.” Himchan lied and when Geunsuk didn’t say anything, he chose to sit down on his usual spot inside the room.

The clock ticking and Himchan could notice his boss nervousness. He notices his boss rubbed his sweaty palm on his pants and running his finger on his newly dyed brown locks, again and again, that was Geunsuk usual gesture every time he nervous. Even he himself couldn’t help but felt tense although for different reason, he afraid if Heechul suddenly change her mind and his plan will ruined. His entire plan.

Geunsuk’s phone ringing loudly and in instant he pick up his phone, setting the device into speaker mode only to make sure Himchan could listen the conversation between him and, hopefully this caller was, Heechul.

“Hello, Geunsuk.”

A familiar voice he was longing all this time dulling the throbbing pain inside his heart which start torturing him after he leaves Heechul behind with hatred inside her heart when he almost make a mistake by trying to her months ago. Make new hope blossomed inside Geunsuk’s heart.

“Hee-Heechul?” He asked only to make sure the person on the other line of phone was Heechul.

“Yeah. Who else or you know another Heechul?” The sarcastic tone was indeed Heechul and if only Himchan didn’t stay inside the room with him, Geunsuk maybe had burst in tears now. Didn’t aware with faint smirk start forming on Himchan’s lips when he knew his plan will run smoothly, now it’s Heechul’s task to execute the entire plan. Both of them will gain the benefit and only Geunsuk who will suffer in the end.

“N-No one Heechul. Just you the only Heechul I know.”

“Good to hear that.”

An awkward pause ensues as both of them tried to compose their own feeling.

“I thought you hate me.” says Geunsuk to broke the silence. He bit his lips when Heechul didn’t say anything.

“I…” she hesitated. Geunsuk tensed.

Beep…beeps...beep…the phone call suddenly cut off. Himchan cursed inwardly but he didn’t dare say anything. He keep glancing to Geunsuk, strangely, he didn’t see any trace of annoyance or disappointment on his face. He only saw joyous feeling reflected on his face. “At least she want to talk to me again.”

Himchan swore he heard his boss said that with dreamy tone and he wasn’t hallucinating. His boss had entering the trap and he need to convince Heechul again to make Geunsuk go deeper and won’t able to escape. Himchan even could smell his freedom from now.

-==================-

Heechul cut off the phone call on time after she heard Siwon entering the house. Her heart beating hard, afraid if Siwon heard her conversation with Geunsuk but it seem he didn’t heard anything because he just walk straight to her, pulled her into his embrace and didn’t ask anything. Heechul couldn’t hide her curiosity with his sudden visit, considering he just left this morning. She looks up to him on his embrace and Siwon already understand her unsaid question. “I suddenly miss you.” Siwon said before he kissed her. But of course Heechul didn’t buy it, “Don’t say you still curious about my mood swing and your pregnancy theory?” Siwon's laugh was enough to answer her question.

-==================-

Kyuhyun trying hard not pouted after for nth time Siwon ask him to cover his absence in meeting. He starts to arrange a revenge plot toward Siwon as he scolded by his other hyung inside the meeting room. “He said he couldn’t come if we still doing this meeting now but if this meeting we postpone until 7pm, Siwon hyung will able to come.” Kyuhyun reasoned when one of his hyung still scolding him. His blood start boiling and his ears start red, a sign Kyuhyun was angry.

“Alright we postponed this meeting until 7pm. And make sure Siwon will attend this meeting, Kyuhyun. We didn’t want to bring zero result when we meet with senior executive tomorrow.” Jonghoon, as the oldest among them, make decision to calm all of his relative inside the room before the meeting turns into war field between Kyuhyun and another relatives. “Alright hyung.” Kyuhyun replied with scowl still on his face as he watches his relative leaves the room one by one. He took out his phone and sent a message, “You’ll dead if you don’t show up at 7pm today, hyung. I’m serious.

 

 

-TBC-

A/N: Anyone confused? Don’t worry, I’m confused too, but I hope no one confused. Still few chapters to the end. I have 84 subscriber but only 14-10 usual commenter, where’s the rest? Or they actually subscribe because of another pairing in this story or they’re busy so they couldn't comment? I just curious. You can ignore me if you want. No! don’t ignore me! You can comment if you want, hehehehe. I'm not begging for comment though, just stating my opinion. I’m sorry if I offended some of you you. Don’t worry, I won’t wrote this anymore :)

Thank you for the lovely comment in previous chapter

maedeh : AbigailBrown : PusPusMayPuSiwon : shooOoog (long time no see *waves hand*) : ichathoriqlover : chuldeREIlla137 : loveheenim : bluebaby28 : mangafrick : minipop (hello. Heechul ‘sacrifices herself’ with her own style, hohoho) : lukianara (Hello. I love this couple too :D. Thank you for your comment ^^) /hugs

SS5 Seoul...I just can't contain my feeling T___T They're feels like screaming to me...new fanfictioooonnnn..now..!!!! /cries/

And THIS....!!!!

Sungmin as Hyuna with 'Ice Cream' = I'm die...somebody save mee...T_T why you can be soo pretty like this..oh eonnie, noona Hyunming/Sunghyuna...