It’s okay. You safe now

Turning point

unbeta

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After parking the car in front of Song Company building, they hastily going out and running down Song Company main hall and only stop after they reach the receptionist desk.

“Where’s Geunsuk’s office?” asks Hankyung.

The receptionist only stares at him with poker face, “Mr. Jang wasn’t here. He’s in Paris now.”

“Don’t. lie. to. me.” Siwon warns, he was trying hard to controlling his emotion that now was already in mess, “I know he’s here and you better tell me where his room is.”

“But, Sir. He’s indeed wasn’t here.”

“How can him doing an interview today if he wasn’t here.”

“Oh, you mean the two reporters from Miinah magazine? We were doing phone interview today and them already going home.”

“No. one person still here and you better tell me, where is Geunsuk's room.”

The receptionist kept refusing to tell Siwon and Hankyung where’s Geunsuk’s room and both of them start to lose his patience. Hankyung almost yelled at her when his eyes catch a glimpse of someone. He tugged Siwon’s arm and dragging him to follow the person he saw earlier.

“What? Hey, where will we going?”

“Shut up! See that man?” Hankyung pointed a man with black suit entering an elevator, “That’s Himchan. If he’s here, the biggest possibility is  Geunsuk was here too. Stop asking, keep walking.” As they reach the elevator, the door already shut. “Ah !” Hankyung cursing as the other elevator already shut too. They stood up outside the elevator and saw the number elevator with Himchan inside it getting bigger and bigger as sign the elevator getting higher and finally stop after the elevator reach the top floor. “Kajja!” Hankyung dragged Siwon again entering the other elevator and pressed the top floor button.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meanwhile, Heechul condition was far from good. She already believing if in one or two minutes no one come to save her, she’ll ended her life after she could escape from this monster claw. She couldn’t continued her life with a burden in her heart that this monster had touched her again.

“Why’d you crying?”

She glared to Geunsuk. How dare him asking the question if the answer was clear that he’s the source of her tears now. She wants to curse and might be screaming if wasn’t covered by fabric.

“This beauty is mine. You’re mine, Heechul.” He running his finger across Heechul’s shivered body. The beast inside him already awakened since he saw Heechul entering the room earlier and right now he knew he couldn’t prevent the beast inside him from devour the victim as soon as possible. He loves Heechul? Yes, he loves her, but he had different way to expressing his love which make Heechul scared. But Geunsuk never give a damn about Heechul’s feeling. He’s indeed selfish.

In the minutes that already passed, he doing nothing but running his finger on Heechul’s skin, touch his hair, kiss her as if he wants to redeem the time that already lost without touching her or kiss her in the past 5 years and he want gaining memories as much as he can. He stand up from his position on couch, took few step backward and admiring his ‘artwork’ that sit on couch. He gagging using his handkerchief, tying her hand using his tie and tying her leg using his belt. Her makeup smudged all over her face, her tears track was black because of her eyeliner. Her clothes ripped a bit here and there but in Geunsuk’s eyes, she still admirable.

“I have a confession for you.” He uncorks a bottle of champagne, turning his back from her, “Ah, not a confession. Plan. Yes, plan.” He poured the champagne for himself, slowly facing Heechul again while watching the liquid inside his clear glass.

“I have a lot of plan for us and for you. First plan, I’ll take you with me. I know you won’t refusing my plan.” He shifted his gaze from the liquid and watching closely the change of Heechul’s expression. “To make you following my word, I won’t hesitate to do anything including hurting Hankyung, Eunhyuk and…” He smirking after he saw Heechul’s eyes grew wider when he mention the name of the closest person in her life, he could see fear swam inside her eyes, “Siwon.” And he knew, the last name was occupying special place inside Heechul’s heart if the way of her eyes start to teary and silently begging him to leave Siwon alone was indication.

“What? Do you want to say something? Do you want to know how can I know all of that? Well, I always have my own way and you supposedly have known about that since the first time you agree to be my girlfriend.” He walks approaching Heechul, sat beside her, “Is Siwon really important for you?” He asked slowly, and gritted his teeth when Heechul nodded weakly. “Am I not important again for you Heechul?” He asked again as he caressing her hair but the girl flinched and looked away. “Answer me!” He slammed the wall beside them make Heechul start crying again, “AM I NOT IMPORTANT AGAIN FOR YOU?” He yelled and getting frustrated when she refused to answers. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. “I’m sorry, baby. I’m sorry." He caressing Heechul's hair again, "Now, can we back to our business?” asked him when his hand start going lower.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Siwon and Hankyung finally reach the top floor of the building. But everything seem normal. They didn’t heard suspicious noise or activity.

Siwon glancing to Hankyung and he found the man sporting the same confused look, “Are you sure we’re in the right place?”

Hankyung nodded, “If this floor wasn’t the top floor of this office, so I don’t have any idea where’s the top floor. Maybe heaven is this company top floor.”

“Quit joking, Hankyung! We have important business here.” Siwon start walking to the only room at the end of hall with Hankyung following closely behind. They were just few steps before reach the door when a voice announcing that wasn’t only them inside the room.

“If I were you, I’ll turn around and leave.” Himchan pointing his gun to the stranger that had entering private area without permission. Apparently, one of the receptionists called him, informing about the stranger, that’s why after he reach the top floor, he decided to hiding and come out to chase them away.

“Himchan, this is me. Hankyung.” Hankyung and Siwon slowly turn around.

The gun on Himchan’s hand slight faltered after he saw the stranger face, “H-Hyung. What are you doing here?”

“I come to save my friend. And please, help me this time Himchan.”

“But, I can't let you in hyung. He'll angry if I do that.”

“But your boss is crazy, Himchan! I'm sure he's doing something inappropriate to my friend inside that room if we still talk.” Hankyung said impatiently.

“How-”

“HELP..AAhh!!!”

However, their argument paused for seconds after an ear-splitting scream erupted from behind the closed door.

“Heechul! Heechul!” without caring about the gun that still pointing at him and ready to shot him, Siwon banging the door and trying to break in but the door didn't move. “God! Hankyung, help me!” He tried again and again. Hankyung briskly following Siwon's act but the goddamn door just stand still. Didn't move although an inch.

Himchan absolutely knew about the friend Hankyung mentioned earlier. His mind splitting in two, he want help Hankyung but he didn’t want betraying his boss and finally he come with brilliant idea.“Hyung, hit me once. I'll help you after that.” Himchan suggests. After hesitates for a second, Hankyung landed a punch and make Himchan stumbled backward. “Use this gun to shoot the door. Maybe the lock will open” He handed the gun to Siwon. “And Hankyung hyung, you better stay at outside. I know my boss; he definitely will try to escape maybe with your friend and your chance to block him only if you stay outside, by the way, you hit me pretty hard.”

“Fine, I’ll stay outside and I'm sorry about that.”

Siwon pointing the gun to the door lock with trembling hand, which understandable because that was his first time holding a gun, and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

The bullet broke down the lock and with one kick following, the door flung open. Siwon rushes entering the room.

“Heechul!” He shouted and his eyes immediately wandered around dim light room.

“Take one step again and she’ll die.” Siwon spotted Geunsuk with Heechul at the end of room. He squint his eyes, seeing Geunsuk was pointing his gun to Heechul’s head and the poor girl could only cry soundlessly.

Siwon pointing his gun too, to Geunsuk's direction, He snarled “Let her go!”

Geunsuk smirking dangerously, “What will happen if I say no?”

“So you'll die.” Siwon growled.

“Oh, really.” Geunsuk mocked coldly, “But I think Heechul who will die first.” He cocked his gun, “What's your last message for her, hero?” The gun now right on Heechul's head.

Siwon gulping. His sharp brain immediately counting pros and con of the act he’ll take to saving Heechul, “You said you love her, why you hurt her?” Siwon spat out with brain still thinking.

“Shut up! If I couldn’t have her, no one can. Now, give that gun to me or I’ll shoot her!” Geunsuk ordered firmly.

“Okay, fine!” Siwon put down the gun and kicked it to Geunsuk’s direction. “Now let her go.”

“Not that easy.” Geunsuk grabbed Heechul’s arm, pushed her to stand up. “Now, you, move to other side of this room. Quick!” He ordered again and despite Siwon didn’t want to obey his order but he still care of Heechul safety. Slowly he moved to other side of room, watching closely as Geunsuk with Heechul made way to the door. “Say goodbye to your lover now Heechul because you won’t meet him again in this world.” Geunsuk, this time, pointing his gun to Siwon, “Bye, loser.”

However, in time when he was about to pull the trigger, someone grabbed the back of his collar make him couldn’t point the direction of his bullet correctly when he pulled the trigger. The, surprisingly, strong stranger threw him backward and pushed him to release his hold on Heechul’s arm who immediately running to Siwon’s direction.

“Was my word about don’t disturb my best friend unclear for you?” Hankyung growled before punching Geunsuk in his stomach hard. Geunsuk’s grip on his gun loosen, make the gun fell down. “You were passing the limit this time Geunsuk. I couldn’t forgive you.” Hankyung landed another punch and in return, he gets few punches too. Until someone hit his head from the back and make him blackout. The last thing he heard before he collapsed was Himchan voice asked Geunsuk to leave.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meanwhile, inside the room. Two figures huddled in the corner. Heechul still crying while hugging Siwon tightly but this time she was crying in relief. “It’s okay. You're safe now.”Siwon trying to soothe her. He put his big warm palm on her back, put aside his own pain as he glanced to his right shoulder and he saw the wound starts to bleed.

She still sobbed after her finally letting go the embrace and her eyes widened. “You’re hurt Siwon!” she exclaimed in surprise. “It because the bullet, right? That’s my fault. I-”

Her frantic babble stopped in instant when Siwon kissed her. The kiss, strangely, could bring calmness inside her heart. The feeling, which she never felt from Siwon’s kiss before make her stupefied after Siwon lips leaving her own lips. Her brain could barely process anything.

“Calm down, okay.” Siwon spoke softly, “Let’s check Hankyung. I’m afraid if something bad happen to him.” Siwon grabbed the gun which and together with Heechul they walked out from the room.

They found Hankyung sat on the floor while rubbed the back of his head. He look up when he heard the footstep approaching him, “They runaway. Let’s go home now.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Geunsuk shouted in anger. He threw big vase inside his apartment to the wall and make the vase broken into pieces. He glares to Himchan. His worker just stood silently near the door. Didn’t dare to talk nor move. “How can they found out I was inside that room?” ask him.

Himchan shook his head, “I don’t know sir. When I came to the top floor, they already there. I tried to chase them away but one of them hit me, makes me unconscious.” he pointed to his swollen cheek, “And took my gun too.”

He sat down in annoyance and took a big sip of his beer. “I forgive you this time.” He grabbed his phone, “And I’ll make Heechul's boyfriend and her annoying best friend get the lesson to not mess around with Geunsuk.” He said lowly and crumpled up the can on his hand.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Paris

“I’m sorry Mr. Bang but we need more time to reinvestigate this case.” the detective says straight away after Yongguk sat opposite him.

“Sure, take your time.” He replied calmly. He shifted his gaze to his phone screen after the indicator showing new message has entering the phone. “I need to go now. I hope I will get good news soon.”

“Sure Mr. Bang”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-TBC-

 

 

A/N : Sorry for the late and crappy update. Happy early New Year.....!!!!!!! *Will go to holiday*

Reply for chapter 31

rossy80 : Don’t worry, she’ll safe. Thanks’ for the comment.

PusPusMayPuSiwon : She'll safe, don’t worry ^^…!!!

Milky_hee : Thank you for your b’day wish for me ^^

chuldeREIlla137: Update..!!!

punklena : update!!!!

ichathoriqlover : They'll come to rescue her…

loser220 : Siwon is coming

maedeh : Hi..Thank you for your comment too ^^

Fungafufu : Yes..Yes..ppali Siwon

iluvminnie : Yes, hurry up Siwon!!

Aricari : Yes, hurry up!!! Thanks’

samirajoon : Thank you ^^ Update..!!!