Lie

Turning point

unbeta

-===========-

          Lie

-===========-

The dangerous game both Himchan and Heechul has been play since few weeks ago start to show the result, Himchan told her that Geunsuk start stopping his attempt to sabotage Choi’s Company after her calling him regularly and ask him to stop bugging Siwon. Now, she barely saw scowls or line of stress on Siwon’s face every time he came to visit her. He even willing to spend a day longer than usual and Siwon finally told her about his meeting with Kibum few weeks ago.

“But trust me babe, that’s purely business. I will never meeting her again after our company starts to stable.” He said while let Heechul cuddling closer to him, unconsciously rubbing his hand on Heechul’s flat belly.

His act wasn’t unnoticed by her but she let him do what he wants to do, “So if your company still in trouble, you’ll still meeting her regularly and not telling me?” She faked a pout, want to see Siwon's flustered expression which sometimes too hilarious to be missed.

“No!” Siwon half shouted, “No…No…That will be my first and last meeting if you doesn’t want me to meet her, even if our company still in trouble. Please don’t angry baby. I don’t want strangled by my own tie next morning.” He hugged her tightly and slowly rocked their body, “That will be my last meeting with her. Please don’t be angry.”

“I’m not angry. I just am asking. ”Heechul laughed. See, she was right when she said Siwon in flustered mode sometimes too hilarious and overreacted if she could add.

“Glad to hear that. Shall we sleep now? It’s getting late.”

Heechul nodded. Slowly closed her eyes as she let Siwon's steady breath and calm heartbeat lulled her. Barely catches Siwon’s voice when he whispered “Goodnight. I love you.” Before she completely drifted off.

Siwon was nowhere to seen when she wakes up the next morning. She padded along the house tried to find him but he seem had back to Seoul after she checked the clock and that was almost noon and his car wasn’t on driveway. Sat on kitchen counter while eating an apple, she dialed a number.

“Where are you?” Heechul asks while pouring a cup of tea for herself.

“Photo studio. Where are you?” The caller asked back.

“At house of course. I miss you Hyukkie.”

“Me too. Hey, can you come to Seoul tomorrow?”

“What is it?” She was play dumb; despite she knew the reason behind Eunhyuk’s request.

“That’s my birthday. How can you forget?” Heechul could hear her best friend whines on phone and that make her chuckled in amusement.

“I’ll try okay and of course I remember your birthday.”

“I have special announcement too.” Eunhyuk chirped and succeed stole Heechul’s curiosity.

“What is it? Tell me now Hyukkie.”

“It won’t be a surprise if I tell you now.”

“Ah, come on. Tell-” Heechul halted as she felt a strange feeling rose from her stomach into , pushed her to put away her phone and ran into sink. She feels an urge to throw up but nothing come out, even after she pushed herself to throw up. She could hear Eunhyuk’s small voice from phone on table, panic thickly on her voice. She turn on the tap and washed her face to freshen herself before took back her phone.

“What’s going on?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly after Heechul suddenly stop talking and she heard the voice of someone throw up in the background.

“I don’t know, but lately I felt my body got weaker, Hyukkie.” Heechul sighed, massaging her temple slowly. “I always want to throw up but nothing comes out.” She took a sip of her tea.

Have you visiting a doctor? Or talking with Mireu maybe?”

“She's out of town now. Joon taking her and Joomi at vacation, maybe I’ll see doctor today.”

“Don’t be too ignorant with your own health, Chul. You should take care of yourself better than before since I’m too far to take care of you when you sick.” Eunhyuk scolded her but Heechul could feel her sincerity in it.

“Okay…okay, I understand. Back to work Hyukkie before Yesung scolding you. I’ll call you again. Bye.”

“Bye.”

She closed her eyes, trying to reduce headache now pounding in her head when someone knocking the door impatiently. Nearly rip her head in two and make her shouted in annoyed tone, “I know…I know... Stop knocking the door!”

--==000==--

"Himchan? What are you doing here?" Heechul questioned a flustered man in front of her after she open the door.

"It's doomsday Heechul sshi. Today is doomsday."

"No, today is Friday." She joked, thought that Himchan was joking as well too. But when he pushed few pieces of paper to her and ask her to read it, Heechul's eyes widen. "Get in." Said her and lead Himchan to kitchen. She sat on stool, eyes focused on paper. Read line by line of words carefully.

"This is crazy." Heechul muttered.

"I know. I have explanation for that."

"Tell me."

Himchan cleared his throat before explaining, "I was enjoying my coffee this morning..."

"Cut the crap, Himchan! Tell me the main point." Heechul said impatiently.

"I'm not saying the crap, I tell the chronology. Be patient." Himchan took a deep breath before continued again, "Suddenly my master entering the kitchen and sit across me. He asked "Himchan, if I fulfill someone wish when they asked me to fulfill their wish, is it right if I asked something in return?" I nodded and saying if the other didn't feel objected, so it's okay for him to ask something in return. He smiled and put something on table. I took it and start reading the first paper. My eyes shifted between the paper and my boss. He smiled again, "Give that to Heechul and tell her, I'll take back anything I give if she refused." After that, he leaves. And I drive here as fast as I could. , that's out of my control Heechul sshi. I never planned this."

"How can you didn't predict this before." Heechul screeched and landed a smack on Himchan head and another smack to Himchan's body she could reach.

"Auch, calm down, Heechul ssi. I'm sorry. I don't know that he really smart."

"You, idiot!" Heechul huffed and stopped hitting him as she felt energy drained out from her. Silence soon engulfed them as they busy with their mind to make their own scenario of solution. Heechul bad habits come back again as she bit her nail nervously while ignoring the headache and nausea.

"You look pale, Heechul ssi." Himchan commented after the silent between them start killing him as the seconds ticked by.

"Of course I'll pale, idiot. We even haven't a solution, yet he asked us to give answer as soon as possible." She was eyeing again the letter and plane ticket on table, destination Paris. Definitely, Geunsuk want her to come to Paris with him and leave Siwon behind, as payment after he stopping his attempt to destroy Choi Company. "I know I supposedly not believing that bastard easily."

"What should we do, Heechul ssi?"

"We?" Heechul asked with biting tone. "That's supposedly you who think about the solution. That's your idea since beginning."

Himchan pondered. His frown deepened as he tried to think a solution. Distracted for a bit after Heechul suddenly ran to sink and start throw up. Her face paler and cold sweat start tumble down from her pores. "Heechul ssi." Himchan panicked, he ran to her, confused with what he should do next and settled with handed her a glass of water.

"I'm fine. Just...Just think about the solution, Himchan." She draws in a shaky breath and let herself guided by Himchan, sat back on chair.

"I..." Himchan hesitated, amidst of his panicky earlier, his brain suddenly formed a plan, hopefully could save both of them, "Call him and tell him that you agree with him."

"Are you crazy?" Heechul yelled, ready to hit him again.

"No...No...wait." Himchan hold his hand upper his head to protect him from Heechul's rage, "We'll trick him. Trust me." Desperation thick on his voice, he really scared with Heechul now and deep inside his heart, he wished to never using her in first place but everything was too late.

Heechul eyeing him with doubt on her eyes.

"You will call my boss, tell him you agree but ask him to take different flight schedule with you. If he asked, tell him you doesn’t want someone else witnessing you with him or rumor will spread and make you uncomfortable. I will handle the rest."

Heechul thought and she nodded, "I'll trust you this time. Messed up again, I'll kill you...uhm... maybe I'll kill you. I never kill a man before."

"Fine. Just tell that to him."

She took her phone and punched the familiar number hesitantly. Took a time before Geunsuk pick up the phone.

Geunsuk was lounging inside his room, definitely waiting Heechul's call after he sent Himchan to her. He chuckled while caressing Heechul's picture in his hand, "You think you're smart, baby? Sadly, I always smarter than you." He murmured and ringtone he set only for Heechul's number tore the silence inside his room. "About time." Thought him as he picked up his phone.

"Are you ing crazy?" The greeting that Geunsuk was gets from Heechul. Really, the typical he had familiar with.

"If you say so, Heechul ah."

Heechul glared to Himchan as he frantically make and X sign using both his arm as sign she starts the conversation in wrong direction. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, silently hoping Geunsuk didn’t notice the drastic change on her tone when she talked again. “Why’d you sent the letter and plane ticket now, I think that was too fast.”

Geunsuk raise his eyebrow in slight confusion after he heard Heechul’s tone which different with the beginning, but felt confident about knowing her for years made him thought that was just effect of her swing mood. “I already fulfill your wish and I think you know that’s nothing free in this world, baby.”

She really wants to hurl her phone away and end the conversation with Geunsuk right here and right now if she didn’t remember the result of her act for her and for Siwon. She glanced to Himchan and for a moment she could see, a tough bodyguard could have a pitiful expression like a kicked puppy, silently begging her to help him this time. “Fine, but take different flight schedule with me.”

Geunsuk frowned, “Why?”

“I don’t want someone else see us together.”

“That’s only your reason?”

“Yes.” She firmly replied. She nodded when Himchan signaling to her that he’ll go outside first.

Geunsuk shifted on his seat, he knew he’s not a fool although he can be a total idiot if that about Heechul so when Heechul agreed easily with his wish, Geunsuk's suspicion instinct start working inside his mind, “Tell me why’d you agree easily Heechul? Are you planned something to set me up?”

Heechul panicked, she didn’t expecting Geunsuk will ask that question, “uh…I never plan to set you up and the reason why I agree easily, well, you know that I always change my mind every minutes right?”

“That’s true, I really understand about that but I still want to know Heechul, after what I had done to you, it will be really hard to forgive someone easily, right? Give me a reason, Heechul.”

“Maybe because I realized my love for Siwon as not as big my love for you…no…I mean, my love for power. Siwon maybe rich but he isn’t as powerful as I thought because you able put his company in a mess so I think that’s a sign that I should come back to you. A person with absolute power and wealth, even Siwon isn’t on your league.”

“You really changed, Heechul.”

“Of course. Heechul you know now is different with Heechul you know five years ago. The real me now only care about money and power. I’m tired being nothing, oppa. Love only gives me sadness.”

Geunsuk was overwhelmed in his own feeling after Heechul called him oppa. It has been few years ago when he heard Heechul called him oppa for the first time, he still remember how his heart pounding hard inside his ribcage and the effect now still same, “Oppa?”

“Yeah or do you hate it?”

“N-No…call me oppa again, please?”

“Oppa. Geunsuk oppa.” She tried to sound cute despite in reality she really wants to wash using soap after she called him oppa. “This for Siwon.”

“I love you.”

Heechul gulped nervously, she didn’t want to reply, but she must to reply if she want to make Geunsuk believes, “I love you too, oppa.”

“We meet in Paris okay?”

“Okay. See you in Paris. I’ll leave Siwon when he back to Seoul.”

She closed the phone and sighed, she always uncomfortable every time she made a lie although for little thing and now she completely become a liar and with a big lie.

“So that’s true?”

She almost jumped in shock after she heard Siwon’s voice. She turned around in horror and she swore she never saw the kind of expression on Siwon’s face as she saw now. Mixture of pain, anger, sadness and the top layer of that was the feeling of betrayed.

“S-Siwon…”

 

 

-TBC-

-=========================-

A/N: OMG another drama, buahahaha…Anyway, hope you like it and sorry for very extremely late update. I’m quite busy these past few weeks and have writer block too (just perfect /sighed). Only few chapter left :D

Reply for chapter 40

cyyQM137 : Hello..hohoho ^^

maedeh : Thank you for commenting ^^

shooOoog : Hyung update now XD

loser220 : personally, sometimes I pitying Geunsuk too /sighed.

bluebaby28: The mark had removed hehehe…

AbigailBrown :  Buahahaha, me too when someone asking me with same question. Well, it’s Siwon we talking about XD and I love that LITTLE HORSIE/SPACESHIP DIVA, GIVE ME THEM NOW!!!! Sungminnieeee../sobs… Agree with you, Kyuhyun such a lucky brat to have eongmin for himself. And the rest of SJ member who had touched Sungmin oengdongi (엉덩이=) also lucky T^T (why I sound like a ert XD…but, whatever it's Sungminnie, my baby ehm..no..his parents baby we talking about XD).

KIMparkshi : Yes…Yes, Siwon…be careful. :D and in my opinion SS wasn’t stand for Super Show that stand for y Show…asdfghjkl; my feeling T^T

Milky_hee : It’s okay…I’m happy you still have time to read my update ^^ and honestly, I tempted to make Himchul as pairing, I mean…nooo…somebody help me...(sorry for random reply ^^)

chuldeREIlla137 : You noticed, right? Geunsuk seem gentler when he talks with Heechul :)

mangafrick : Updaateeee….although late. Really sorry.

dannychoi : Helloooo ^^ whoaaahhh…daebak/throw confetti on you/ thank you for reading this story *sobs..…updatee…

eunjo_yesung: Hello ^^, yes, I planning to finish this story in next few chapter and as fast as possible (when my brain and my mood in good condition, hehehe…)

--==--