Fine, I Agree.

Turning point

(Beta by -dolce-)

--

Eunhyuk’s eyes travelled from Heechul to her big suitcase beside her and back before opening the door wider to let her in. "Is this all your stuff?" She asked while Heechul was busy dragging her suitcase.

"Nope, the rest are in my car."

"I couldn’t believe he threw you from your apartment only because you didn’t pay rent for three months. You said today you have the money to pay your rent?" She asked again and gave her a cup of hot chocolate because she thought that’s what Heechul needed at the moment.

Heechul swept aside things that's not supposed to be on the couch before sitting down and sipping her chocolate. "Yes, but I spent my money helping an old lady. I brought her to the hospital."

"You and your spontaneity always gets you in trouble. I can’t believe I can put up with you."

"Like you and your mess make other people want to visit your apartment. Admit it, only I can put up with you and tolerate your lifestyle."

"But admit that I’m the best friend you can rely on, Heechul."

"Yeah, you're right. I’m thankful for that." A similar grin formed on their faces as they toast, "For our friendship." Said Heechul.

"Forever." Replied Eunhyuk.

"You know, today, I collided with a car, too and guess who’s the owner?"

"Who?"

"Choi Siwon."

The next second, Heechul was cleaning her face and clothes in the bathroom with grumbling in annoyance after Eunhyuk sprayed her chocolate drink all over her. Eunhyuk only laughed like a madman, not feeling sorry at all. "You really got jackpot, Heechul," She heard her yell from the living room. Heechul really wanted to dye Eunhyuk's hair rainbow, stuff her inside an anchovy costume and drown her in the Han river.

---

"How’s grandma, Hyung?,"

Siwon looked up from his laptop and gladly accepted the cold beer that Kyuhyun handed to him. "As long she can still ask me to break up with my girlfriend, I guess she’s fine."

Kyuhyun chuckled and took a seat across him and sipped his beer. "I met my noona today, Hyung."

Siwon raised his brow, "Noona? Who?"

"I won’t tell you yet, maybe next time."

"I met my enemy today."

In an instant, Kyuhyun leant his body forward with excitement as if he will be listening to the most fabulous story in the world. "Who? What does she look like? Fat? Thin? Ugly? Pretty? Tell me, Hyung!" He demanded.

Siwon snorted at his enthusiasm. "I’m reminding you, Kyuhyun. She’s my enemy and not my lover."

"Whatever! Just tell me, Hyung."

"Fine. Her name is Kim Heechul and she’s not fat, she’s slim. Pretty? Well..." Siwon let his words hang, making Kyuhyun wait impatiently.

"She's prettier but she hit my car." Siwon ended his story and concentrated on his work. "Does the young businessman Cho have something to do tonight?" He asked him in the midst of typing on his computer.

Kyuhyun, who's now standing by the window counting the stars scattered on the sky, just hummed in response. "You said if you haven’t found a girlfriend who can meet Grandma's criteria on your 27th birthday, she will arrange an engagement for you, right?" He asked out of the blue.

"Yes, why?" he asked back.

"Why don't you train a girl that can pass Grandma's standards and have her pretend as your girlfriend at least until your birthday is over."

"But I don’t want have a girlfriend. I just want to concentrate with my work."

"So you agree to be engaged with Kibum?"

"No."

"Then why don't you give my idea a try?"

"But who would want to be my fake girlfriend? I’m afraid that we will end up falling in love for each other."

"Kim Heechul."

Siwon’s eyebrows went up until they disappear under his messy bangs, his eyes widening. "I know you're weird, Cho, but this is absolutely not funny."

"I’m serious." Kyuhyun strode to Siwon’s desk and almost shut his laptop off if not on Siwon's expression that said, ‘touch my laptop and tomorrow you won’t be able to touch anything.’ Kyuhyun cleared his throat, "You said she don’t like you and you donn’t like her either, so the possibility of both of you to fall in love with each other is almost zero."

"But she isn’t my ideal type."

"But she can be Grandma's ideal type. After she stops pestering you with the engagement matter, you can end your deal with her. No harm done, moreover, you said she hit your car so you have great excuse to make her agree with this."

"But she's not Grandma's ideal type either, Kyuhyun." Siwon sighed and rubbed his face tiredly.

"That’s why I said you can train her to be the girlfriend that Grandma will like."

"I don’t have other choice, right?"

"Of course you have other choice, hyung. But you'll only waste your time looking for a girl that will pretend to be your girl." He emphasized.

Siwon facepalmed. He surely didn’t have other choice.

---

Two days later, 6.45 PM

"You know I love you as a best friend, Chul, but I think both of us won’t fit in this tiny apartment and you can’t keep your stuff inside your car forever."

"I understand, Hyuk. I’ll find new apartment after finishing my business with that man."

Heechul checked her wristwatch and hit the steering wheel in annoyance. Siwon called her 15 minutes ago and she didn't think she'll be late. She blamed the traffic though. She rushed to the fancy café in the heart of Seoul's busiest region. After the waiter showed Siwon’s table, she made a beeline to his direction and saw Siwon talking to a man wearing nerdy glasses. Siwon’s smiling. After eight years, she finally saw his smile. Siwon noticed that she's coming because before long, the man with nerdy glasses stood up and left, showing his sweet smile as he walked passed her.

"You're late, Kim Heechul." He said, sipping his wine elegantly.

Heechul invited herself and sat down, "Yeah whatever. Listen, maybe I couldn’t pay your-"

"Be my girlfriend." Heechul’s words were cut off. She's flabbergasted after hearing what he said.

"What the are you talking about?"

"Language, Kim Heechul and listen carefully first." Siwon explained all his plans to her and honestly, Heechul couldn’t help but think whether Siwon has lost his mind after going abroad for years.

"If our deal ended or someone found about our fake relationship outside people we trust before my 27th birthday, you must pay my car repair cost but if our relationship can stay until my 27th birthday, you don't have to pay for anything."

"Why me?" She asked. "Of all the girls in Seoul, why me?"

"Because I don’t like you and you don’t like me so the possibility of us to fall in love with each other is almost zero. It will be different story if I choose another girl. I don’t want to involve myself in a relationship right now that’s why I choose you. Besides, you still owe me for hitting my car." Siwon smiled to himself after he succeeded in making Heechul silent.

Heechul's sharp brain was thinking fast. She calculated the losses and the benefits of agreeing to Siwon’s plan. She suddenly remembered the dress and in her current situation, it will take her forever to replace it. "Okay, I’ll follow your wish but I have one condition. I want you to help me find a dress. It’s rare, the designer only makes five of it every year. I want you to buy it for me and I’ll do anything you want me to even if that would mean I’ll wear a bikini to my workplace, I don’t care."

Siwon frowned after hearing her conditions and in his mind, he imagined Heechul wearing the bikini and honestly, he absolutely wanted to see that. "Aren't you asking too much?" He folded his arm.

"No, it’s not too much. You're rich so I think it will be easy for you. If I don’t replace the dress, they’ll fire me. I better owe you than become jobless."

Siwon thought about it for awhile, but when he looked at Heechul’s face, he couldn’t bring himself to say no. "Fine I agree. Where do you live?"

"I temporary live with my friend, but I'm planning to rent my own apartment."

"Move in with me."

"What?" Heechul eyes were as big as saucer now. Siwon never failed to surprise her since the first time they met. She's starting to believing that Siwon really had lost his mind. "Why?"

"If you live with me, it’ll be easier for me to training you." He reasoned.

Heechul bit her fingernail and tapped her foot nervously, she's confused. She’s okay with being Siwon’s fake girlfriend but if she lives with him under the same roof, it’s like giving her life to the devil. But if she says no, she might lose her job and she must pay for the car repair and the cost will definitely be expensive.

Siwon raised one of eyebrow and tilted his head slightly, "Well?"

"Fine, I agree."

Siwon held out his hand for a handshake and when Heechul shook his hand, he added one point to their agreement. "Don’t fall in love with each other. Only use logic in this relationship and don’t let emotions ruining everything."

Heechul's smirking, "Agreed and that rule is for you, not for me."

"Today you move in with me."

And that’s the second deal they made. Will they be able to stick to it?

 

 

 

 

-TBC-

 

Uuhm..update..

Oh, in your opinion, Kim Kibum in this story, preferably Kim Kibum Super Junior or Kim Kibum SHINee? .. Uuh .. just ask, you can ignore me, but if you answered, I'll happy.. XD