Haehyuk-Spilling coffee earning love

Turning point

(beta by -dolce-)

--

Donghae was walking alone, enjoying the hustle and bustle on the street. One or two people bumped on to him but still earned a sweet smile from him when they apologize. He fixed his eyeglasses although it was unnecessary. He can see clearly without glasses, he just felt comfortable wearing it; for same reason he hiding his perfect body inside nerdy and baggy clothes. He wanted to know if girls would be interested with him even if was dressed in that way. Result was, they avoided him.

He sat on the bus stop, watching the rain as it wet the pavement. People walked hurriedly as the rain poured heavily. It was starting to wet everything including Donghae’s shoes and clothes when the wind played with the water.

He saw it coming, a whiff of blonde hair and red jacket running to his direction. It looked like the person was trying to keep something from getting wet. Their first conversation can be credited to coffee –as the coffee spilled on Donghae’s clothes. He winced in pain when the hot liquid got in contact with his skin. The person readily wiped it while muttering apologies.

“It’s okay, Hyung. I’m fine.” The person stopped in their tracks and just stared at him with wide eyes.

Pink blush adorned Donghae’s cheek when he realized his mistake when he heard them speak. It was a little loud and it rivaled the deafening rain, “I’m a girl!” she exclaimed.

“I’m sorry. I thought you’re..uh a boy.” He said with sheepish smile.

The girl smiled wider, showing her gummy smile and Donghae thought that it’s cute. “It’s okay. I get that a lot.”

“But only your style is boyish. Your face is so cute.” He said before he can stop himself. A pink blush crept up his face when he realized what he just said. The girl blushed too and muttered a soft thank you.

“I’m Donghae. Lee Donghae.”

“Lee Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you, Hae.”

They just met and she already called him by his nickname. His friend also call him Hae but he thought, he liked it better from Eunhyuk’s lips.

“I’m sorry about your shirt. I can wash it for you.”

“No. It’s okay.”

“I’m really sorry. Can we exchange number so you can call me to wash your shirt?”

Call it odd but Donghae felt something flutter in his stomach after hearing her words. His mind was already creating a scenario on when they meet because of a totally different reason and not just because she’ll be washing his shirt.

Donghae smiled “Sure.”

They talked for awhile before Eunhyuk’s friend came to pick her up. He still sat on the bus stop log after Eunhyuk left. But instead of watching the rain as it wet the pavement, he was staring at the spot that Eunhyuk occupied earlier.

Donghae never believed in love at first sight. He always thought love was created by mutual feelings, mutual mindset and by meeting frequently. So when he realized that he indeed fell in love at first sight, he was dumbfounded. He thought it’s almost impossible for him to fall in love with her. They just met a few minutes ago and just shared a normal conversation. The buzzing of his phone brought him back from his deep thought.

“I’m really sorry about your clothes, tell me when you will give it to me; I’ll wash your clothes. Eunhyuk“

He smiled as he typed a reply and surrendered to the conclusion that he was indeed falling for Eunhyuk at first sight.

--

“Why are you late? Is that coffee on your shirt? Are you listening to me?” He didn’t mean to ignore Siwon but his mind was flooded by thoughts of the woman he just met earlier.

He took off his coat and was about to head to conference room when Siwon stopped him. “Follow me.”

Siwon took him to his office and rummaged in his cupboard. It was good that he always kept one or two shirts for emergencies like this. “There’s no way you will face the investors looking like that.” He gave him one of the shirts. “I’ll wait outside.”

Donghae stalked to bathroom and quickly changed his clothes. Siwon’s shirt was slightly bigger for him. He neatly folded his own shirt and approached his friend.

“Where’s your shirt? We can ask one of the ahjummas to wash it for you.”

“No it’s okay. Someone will do it for me.”

“Who?” Siwon asked curiously.

“The girl who spilled coffee on my shirt. I think I fell in love with her.”

Siwon couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Finally, after so many years, Donghae fell in love although for a strange reason. But it’s Donghae so anything about him was out of the ordinary.

“Congratulations, Donghae.”

“Thank you.”

Their conversation ended as they stepped into the meeting room. Cold faces replacing the relaxed ones they had earlier. As professionals, their friendship was out of the question as soon as they step inside the meeting room. Inside the room, they were mere business partners.

-TBC-

A/n This scene happened in same day when Heechul met with Siwon to talk about their deal.

And let me screaming..AAAAAhhhhh...Sungmin so beautiful in teaser *sob* he's so beautiful.