Just wait and see, baby

Turning point

unbeta

-===================-

Just wait and see, baby

-===================-

They arrive at Heechul’s hometown when the clock hit midnight. She watching closely the big old house in front of them, the house which Siwon used when he was a high-school student 8 years ago while Siwon struggling with the gate key.”Are we really going to live at this house?” ask Heechul incredulously the moment they stepped in the front yard.

Siwon nodded, “Yeah. Obviously, we couldn't live at hotel forever, right? Let's go.” He lifted their suitcase and walked toward the house. Time has already make the house starts decayed. The wood floor was creaking when they stepped on it and dust was already covered every surface inside the house.

“This is horrible.” Heechul coughed when she inhales air-filled dust.

Siwon shook his head, “It's pretty good. Just a little bit dusty.” He putting down the suitcase before walks to one big couch inside the room. With one swift movement, he pulls off the couch cover and in instant the dust and little particle flew on the air with little bugs scurried away after their little nests destroyed.

“I don't want live here, I prefer live at Shindong's oppa place.”

“Come on, it wasn’t that bad. We could clean up a little for our sleeping place and tomorrow I'll find person to clean this house. What do you think?”

As much as Heechul want to stick with her decision, she indeed understands both of them didn't have choice. Hotel wasn't an option in this little town, since tourist season had begin so all of hotel and motel have been full. Asking help to Shindong oppa wasn’t an option too since at time like this he’s probably already asleep. Mireu? Last news about her, she moved to Mokpo.

In the end, they only able to cleaned the couch. They’re too exhausted even for moving to fetch some blanket from the cupboard, if not because of storm suddenly happen and make the temperature drop few degree, they’re prefer slept without blanket.

“You’re rich but why your grandma didn’t able to hire someone for cleaning this house?” complained Heechul after she curled up securely inside Siwon’s warm embrace.

“Grandma hired a gardener and a housekeeper, but they usually cleaning this house once a month, since we seldom come to this house.” He answered sleepily. His eyes already felt so heavy but Heechul seem didn’t sleepy at all and kept complaining about petty thing since they cuddling together under the blanket cocoon on the big couch. Good thing, Siwon was a man with thick patience and he’s accustomed to listen student complaint when he was still as school president. So, listening Heechul’s complaint just nothing for him, besides, her voice felt like lullaby on his ear, so, it’s okay if she kept rambling on all night as long she didn’t said something which needed answer since Siwon planned to sleep while listening her voice now.

“Hey, I quit today.” She finally told the main news after tired complaining.

Siwon’s sleepiness disappears in instant; “Really?” He asked in disbelief. He really understands about Heechul’s big love for her job and retired was a big decision and definitely wasn’t an easy one.

“Yeah, and you know, when I told Zhoumi that I will quit, she begged at first. She asks me to just take a leave but not retired, she even told me that I finally got my promotion, but when I still didn't change my decision, she's angry.”

“Heechul…” he literally speechless, he didn’t knew whether he should comfort her, support her or what. Since she tells the story with calm expression and didn’t show her true feeling although a bit.

“I'm jobless now, so from now on you better accustom yourself to take care of me betterly.” She said jokingly after few minutes she still hasn’t get response from Siwon except his hand tapped her shoulder repeatedly as if he trying to communicate without word but using gesture.

He finally laughed, “Marry me and I'll take care of you after our marriage.” and Siwon just earn a slap on his arm as answer. He's joking of course, because even Heechul just being his friend, he's more than ready to take care of her but if she agreed to be his wife, everything will be much more perfect.

The next morning, they decided to go shopping and visiting Shindong’s place. As they stepped inside the café, they are expecting a chubby man behind cashier counter but no, instead of Shindong they found Mireu on Shindong’s usual spot. From her they knew, Shindong has gave the Paper and Pie management to her while he move out and open up new place at Daegu. The reunion begun and Siwon was wise enough to step out from their conversation if he didn’t want only became a sculpture inside the room. He chose to play with Mireu’s daughter at the bookstore.

Years passed, but Mireu was still Mireu, that was Heechul first impression. A playful smile and a tell-me-everything-Heechul looks on her face and Heechul knew, she’ll start her interrogation with the subject which both of them already familiar.

“Okay, spit it out Mireu!” Heechul said impatiently. She couldn’t take it any longer. Since they sat together, Mireu indeed didn’t said anything but her expression said a lot.

“So…” she began, “I do still remember my best friend told me, she won’t fell in love with Mr. School President and she declared that Mr. School President was her enemy, but apparently, 8 years was enough to change my best friend perspective about him and now they even live together. So cute…” she squealed while trying keep her voice as low as possible and trying to not draw attention from their subject's conversation which now was sitting on the bookstore beside cafe.

Heechul rolled her eyes. Eight years and have a daughter wasn’t enough to change her personality though, Mireu still Mireu she knew. “I still hasn’t love him but yes, we no longer enemy.”

“Keep denying Heechul, but when you ended fell in love with him, don’t blame me though, since I had warned you. Uhm, wait, if both of you didn’t have romantic relationship, why did you live together with him?”

Heechul smiles sheepishly, “Well, it’ll take a day long to tell you the whole story.”

Mireu shrugged, “I always have free time for you, no worries, besides, Joomi already have baby sitter and he seem enjoyed his role too.” Using her chin, Mireu pointed to bookstore direction with amused smile on her face. Heechul following her gaze and for a moment she’s stunned. She saw Siwon sat cross-legged on the floor while reading a book with the sleeping toddler on his lap. Every time the toddler squirmed; he’ll stop reading and patted Joomi softly until the toddler calmed again and he’ll continued his reading.

“Ready to give him Siwon junior or Heechul junior?” teased Mireu as she saw her best friend lost in awe after witnessing the scene in front of them.

“Shut up!”

-============================-

Himchan really didn’t know what plan Geunsuk have on his sleeve, because he didn’t tell him anything since they arrived at Paris. He become himself again and not to mention, become too normal to be a Geunsuk he knew. As a workaholic that he was, he kept working and working didn’t spare a glance for her wife’s health.

“I swear I don’t know anything this time.” Said Himchan when Yongguk asking. He stood up and walked to kitchen bar, poured a cup of coffee for himself. He felt Yongguk’s stare was piercing the back of his head as sign he didn’t believing him. “Trust me. This time I’m on neutral side.” He sipped his hot coffee carefully, pretending he didn’t felt bothered with Yongguk's sudden silence. It’s understandable since they practically stood on different side. Yongguk because of the sake of love, chose standing on Jieun’s side while Himchan for the sake of loyalty, chose to standing on Geunsuk’s side. Slowly Himchan turned around. He found Yongguk was looking at his empty mug without blinking and that was quite scary.

“Yong-”

“Your master is a dangerous person.” Yongguk suddenly cut Himchan off.

“What?” He asks back in confusion.

“Your master is a dangerous person.” Yongguk repeated his word, emphasizing on dangerous, but actually, without Yongguk told him, Himchan already know his master was indeed dangerous, well, if using his mindless action toward Heechul as indication.

“I know.” Replied Himchan shortly, “But I couldn’t do anything about that.”

“Help me Himchan.”

Himchan put down his cup, approaching Yongguk and patted his shoulder, “Despite I stand on Geunsuk’s side, but I still have heart and I know the difference between right and wrong so yeah, I’ll help you this time, but don’t hoping too much.”

“Thank you. I just want you to keep an eye on him and everything he does.”

“Okay, that’s an easy task.”

-============================-

Meanwhile at the office, Geunsuk make a video conference with Song’s branch office head in Korea and another company that had close relationship with him, privately of course.

“Which one of you had project with Choi Construction Company or S and D’s design and architecture office?”

“We are, Mr. Jang.” As expected, the head of Korean’s branch spoke up. “We already signing contract with Choi Construction Company but we haven’t decided the design of our new office so the project hasn’t running yet.”

“I see. Keep that project still on your grasp and make sure you choose the design from Siwon's company, understand?"

They nodded.

"I'll call you later. Thank you so much for your time.” He ended the video conversation. Slowly he stood up from his previous position and walked to his private room. Inside his mind, a plan already formed. “Just wait and see, baby.” He smirked.

 

-TBC-

 

A/N: Sorry, for the name I use here. Such as Joomi which stand of Joon+Mir, see, I’m so creative *sarcasm* and for Siwon and Donghae’s name company. It just…argh…*dies* S and D were Siwon and Donghae. Lucky I didn’t put Horse and Fish design and architecture company because of frustration couldn't find the right name. Enjoy it...and really sorryy for veeeerrryyyy late update huhuhu… T-T I tried to be faster next time.

Reply for chapter 33:

punklena : You’re welcome…you’re welcome… XD

KIMparkshi : You’re welcome ^^

loser220 : hehe…can the moment here count as progress?

Fungafufu : yes, she really quit :D

ichathoriqlover : I hope so too -_-.. Yeah, Kyuhyun sometimes can be insensitive. Actually, behind the scene, Donghae was protested and called Hyukkie giant smurf after he saw Hyukkie wearing blue jacket (that was me actually who call Hyukkie giant smurf XD) thank you :D

PusPusMayPuSiwon : hehehehehehehehe… chu~

chuldeREIlla137 : XD

rossy80 : will be a good boyfriend, since they haven’t agree to become a lover, hehehe :D

astic : hehehe…

maedeh : You’re welcome :D

lady_na : hehehe, he’s so cute (Monkey Blue, Siwon said this on one interview with Super Junior M.)

 

A/N 2 : It’s random..but I really love Sungmin cutie player cut game on one interview, Hyukjae cutie player and his sound effect (miong 6x) Kyuhyun’s reaction (Kyumiiiinnnnn) Donghae reaction of Hyukjae's gwiyomi (aaahhh,Haehyuk... XD) and Siwon’s expression (Heechul at Sungdong Radio doing that too, and I'm sorry Siwon and Siwon's fan, but Heechul's gwiyomi better than you XD...). Aaaarrgghhh…Sungminie…lemme keep you on my pocket you little cutie pie…(sorry for fangirling mode..I just..sobs...and Hyukjae miong become my ringtone XD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCialzxgUYY