I hate you, you dislike me. We have similarity.

Turning point

(beta by -dolce-)

-Neul Paran High School-

“Oh ..oh .. I’m late,” She cursed under her breath. Heechul had been sprinting for almost 10 minutes. She woke up and realized her alarm didn't go off. She managed to wear her uniform in a rush and comb her hair while running all the way to school (amazing, huh?).

“Okay, Heechul. You can make it. Only 10 meters more!” Heechul's smile disappeared in a jiffy when the gate closed in front of her nose, right before she can enter the gate. “What the hell!” She cursed whoever dared to close the gate before she enter the school yard.

“Language, Kim Heechul! And you're late…again.” A handsome man with sculpted body appeared behind gate with his calm face, emphasizing his last word.

“Let me in, Choi Siwon! I'm just late for about..uhm..one minute?”

“You're late for ten minutes and you know the punishment for tardy students, right Kim Heechul?” He smirked and Heechul’s hand was itching to rub the smirk off his face.

“No, I don’t know the punishment for those who are late and I didn’t want to know. I hate you and I will hate you even after I graduate from this damn school!” She exclaimed before Siwon opened the gate for her. He managed to catch Heechul before she can run to her class and avoid her punishment.

Heechul struggled to release Siwon's vice grip on her wrist but it was useless. “Let me go, ! Let me go!”

Siwon scoffed and tightened his grip “From all women I've ever met, your language maybe the worst.”

“I don’t ing care! I know you’re a school president but right now you misuse your authority,” Hissed Heechul while glaring to the person almost dragging her slim body to a place that only Siwon knows where.

"Why don't you join your class and let me join my class, huh? Only for today. Yah! I'm talking to you! Yah!" Siwon just kept his mouth shut and let her blabber nonstop. Siwon pushed her inside a dim room and locked the door immediately.

“Where are we? Why did you lock the door?” Heechul asked in a demanding tone but Siwon only stood in front of the door, didn’t move nor answer her question. The room only got light from sunshine that peeked through the drapes, making the room slightly dim and Heechul barely see Siwon's expression.

“Open the door!” She ordered but Siwon did not budge from his position. Heechul was starting to feel annoyed, she shoved Siwon aside and stormed to the door only to find Siwon turn her body around. She’s standing between door and Siwon’s tall figure in front of her. Her arms pinned to the door, officially cornered. She can see a faint smirk playing in his face.

“You must be happy seeing me like a scared little kitten in front of you, huh? Keep hoping, Choi! I'm not afraid of you!” Heechul put the hardest glare she can muster as last defense to bluff Siwon, But when his face leant closer towards her face, Heechul felt her last defense start to crumble little by little.

Her eyes widened in fear and anxiousness. She was starting to suffocate and her heart was thumping louder. Despite her hatred towards Siwon, as a normal woman she had to admit that Siwon was indeed handsome and she couldn’t help but think, what if the honorable school president decides to do something inappropriate to her? Who would believe her when she asks for help? She's just a poor student who always gets into trouble (mostly with school rules) and no one will listen to her once Siwon denies it. And Heechul will end up being labeled as one of school's president fans who try to gain popularity by defaming him. No, hell no. She's poor but she had dignity.

“Wh-What are you doing, Choi?” She stammered although she had tried to keep her voice steady and firm.

“I’m going to kiss you,” Siwon whispered in a soft voice, his face leaning closer and his eyes still locked with Heechul’s.

“Wha-What..?” Heechul’s words were clogged in when their nose bumped each other and she can see his face clearly despite the lack of light in the room. Siwon released his grip on Heechul’s right hand. His hand going upward to Heechul’s head and suddenly, he push a button on wall beside door, turning the overhead lights on, turning the once dimly-lit room into a bright one.

Siwon's playful smirk disappeared and his serious expression returned his. “Of course not, Kim Heechul. I will never kiss you. Now, I want you to arrange the document in alphabetical order. I’ll back on lunch. Don’t try to run away or you’ll get the worst punishment!” Siwon flipped their position and unlocked the door quickly before going  out.

Heechul was still dumbfounded. Her brain barely processing what exactly happened and she's really pissed off when she realized Siwon was tricking her. “Damn you, Choi Siwon! I hate you, I really really hate you!, You moron, , silly, wicked, ert, evil school president. You’re on top of my enemy list now!” She yelled and hurled her bag to the poor door and made a loud sound echoing inside almost empty room. She stomped off to the document's rack and reluctantly started doing Siwon’s order.

Siwon who stood behind closed door only chuckled after hearing Heechul’s string of profanities. As a normal man, he had to admit that Heechul was quite pretty. . .well, beautiful but with her track record and attitude, she’s definitely not ideal type. Plus, she had declared him as her top enemy, so it’s almost zero chance for both of them become friends. He was smiling but quickly regained his cold appearance as he approached the administration office report Heechul’s punishment. “So, I’m on top of your enemy list huh, Kim Heechul? Well, you're in same position on my enemy list too.”

 

 

 

 

-TBC-