You're mine, Heechul.

Turning point

unbeta

-=================-

You're mine, Heechul.

-=================-

Kyuhyun's heavy step echoed inside Sungmin's apartment hallway. He huffed as he slammed the door closed behind. “Sungmin! Baby!” He called impatiently the moment he stepped inside the room. He heard a reply from balcony and he heading toward the balcony immediately.

There he saw Sungmin bending her body with flexibility that never failed amazes Kyuhyun. “Come here.” She gestured Kyuhyun to step closer after she straighten her body and sat cross-legged, patted the empty space beside her. Kyuhyun obeyed. He sat beside Sungmin and his girlfriend brought his head to her lap and gives his head light massage. “You supposedly try yoga. That's good to ease your stress.”

“Did you already know what I'll talk about?” Kyuhyun asks with eyes closed, enjoying Sungmin's calming touch.

“I know.” She replied truthfully. Siwon already told her the quarrel between him and Kyuhyun. “You supposedly don't talk impolite like that to your hyung, Kyuhyun.”

“I don't care!” Kyuhyun crossed his arm, sulking.

“If only you know the reason behind your hyung decision, I bet you'll regretting your words later, Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun's eyes snaps open, he get up abruptly, “So tell me his reason.” He gripped Sungmin's shoulder tightly.

“I'm afraid I can't tell you baby.”

Kyuhyun groaned and muttered, “I knew it. He was hiding something. I think Heechul noona is really pregnant.” He laid his head on Sungmin's lap again.

Sungmin chuckled after hearing his last ridiculous assumption. She staring lovingly to her, now, sleeping boyfriend tired face, caressing his hair softly.

-===============-

Later that night at Eunhyuk's apartment. Both of them were enjoying the movie night or more likely, Eunhyuk who was enjoying the movie while her boyfriend busy with his notebook and design paper.

“How's your work with Jang Company?” ask Eunhyuk.

Donghae look up from his paper and sighed before removing his glasses. “Siwon cancel it.”

“Why?”

Donghae shrugged, “Ask Siwon if you want to know the reason but I'm sure he won't say a single word.” He concentrated back to his work after his girlfriend didn't ask anything else.

Eunhyuk pondered for a while. She took her phone afterward but hesitates whether she should tell Heechul or not. She finally put her phone back and thought the perfect person to tell Heechul was Siwon. She turned her head to Donghae, “I'm hungry and thirsty and bored.” She whines.

Donghae chuckled, “Let's go to cafe and get some snack and Chocó ice, okay?”

Eunhyuk smiled. “Okay.”

Donghae was silent for seconds when he eyeing his girlfriend, "Did you change your hair color again?" He asked.

Eunhyuk smiled sheepishly, she indeed wearing beanie today to hide her new hair color, "Yes, this is a nice color, right?"

Donghae nodded, "Yes, that's a nice color. Besides, every color is very pretty on you. Let's go."

She didn't forget to post picture at twitter about her late night date with Donghae after they arrive at cafe and get their order.

-=================-

Geunsuk knew Siwon had terminated the contract between S&D and his company and that was something he had predict before. But Geunsuk always have backup plan, so terminating his first plan wouldn't able to stop his another plan to give Siwon a lesson he'll never forget. He sent message and the next plan finally runs.

Siwon feels his works life this past few week was similar with roller coaster, sometimes up, sometimes down and wasn't like the usual pattern which likes a long normal road with little hole here and there. At first he brushed off all of negative suspicion about Geunsuk become mastermind behind these mess and thought his company finally facing the real unlucky weeks, but after one big company cancelled the project after his company finished 90% of preparation and just wait an approval and made his company facing great loss in financial aspect, Siwon starts getting frustrated. As if not enough, the same situation happens to Choi Company too. To put it simple, both companies was facing hard time. The thing he considered as luck just because Kyuhyun no longer angry to him and he has Heechul, yep, Heechul. The source of his strength. He never says a single word about anything happen at company to her. He didn't want to make Heechul worried and put his stress to her.

The next week, situation was getting worsen and Siwon was in the edge of his patience when another project cancelled without reason and as if not enough, Geunsuk suddenly pay a visit when he was do an overtime. Siwon yelled to him, threatened to call security but Geunsuk remained calm. Siwon was about to lunge forward and strangles Geunsuk if not because of Himchan showed a gun behind his coat silently telling Siwon to cooperative and didn't do something stupid. He sat back with pissed off face with eyes never for once leaving Geunsuk.

“Do you think I can't do anything to destroy you after you terminated our project, huh? Sadly, you're wrong. Did you think all of unfortunate thing happen to your company just coincidence? Think again Siwon?” He smirks in satisfaction.

The information Geunsuk was say, shocking Siwon more than anything does. His brain worked fast to connect similarity between the cancelled project and the company and the connection between them and Jang company. This piece of information really slipped out from his attention, all of company in reality have connection with Jang Company, and can named as Jang's allies, that's explaining the whole thing. “You bastard!” He stood up and banged the table in front of him with anger burning inside his eyes but Geunsuk didn't waver at all. Himchan in alert mode was pointing his gun to Siwon.

“You know, that's the consequences if you made a problem with me. But today, I come to offer you an interesting agreement. What do you think?”

Siwon didn't want to trust Geunsuk but his condition pushed him to ask further about the agreement.

“I'll clear all of trouble I made on your company if you tell me where's Heechul now.”

“No way, I won't tell you!”

“So, that's your decision? Fine then. Remember Siwon, Heechul is mine and forever will be mine. With or without you told me where she is, I still will able to find her. In the end, you'll lose everything.” He stood up and heading out with Himchan following behind.

Siwon groaned in frustration when he sat back. His mind torn in two, half of his mind wants to save his company but half of his minds want to protect Heechul although that's mean sacrifices anything including his company. But Siwon didn't want to lose both of that thing. He wants to save his company and protect Heechul in the same time.

-=-

He was gulping another glass of his alcohol inside of a noisy club. He pitied himself who look like a desperate businessman in the edge of bankruptcy. He usually never like this in normal situation, but the pressure of these past weeks had able to change his behavior into the unusual one.

“Heechul is mine and forever will be mine… I still will find her….In the end, you'll lose everything.” Geunsuk's words suddenly rang again behind his head when he took another big gulp of alcohol. Sense of possessiveness and jealousy made him gripped his glass tightly and shouted to no one “Heechul is mine!” He stood up abruptly and walking fast to the club parking lot. Heechul is mine…Heechul is mine…he kept chanting those words inside his head when he driving across the empty street heading to Heechul’s hometown. Didn’t aware, another car was following him.

-=================-

“You love him don’t you?”

“I don’t know but I think you right. I start to love him.”

“So tell him.”

“I’m shy, Mireu.”

Mireu laughed, “Just tell him.”

Heechul was about to reply when she heard a car entering the front yard, that’s means Siwon came to visiting her, “Mireu I’ll call you later. Siwon’s here.” She closed the phone and saw Siwon entering the door. She smiled but her smiles disappear in instant after she saw Siwon's troubled face. He's drunk. Heechul could tell he was drunk when he wobbled approaching her. His tie hung loosely around his neck with sleeve folded high until his elbow and his usually styled perfectly hair now messy. He slumped on couch, his eyes closed.

“Have a bad day?” She asked after she fetches a glass of water for him. He gave heavy sigh as answer. Heechul could smell alcohol from his body and how he could drive from Seoul and came here safely left her in wonder. “Did you drive while drunk?” She asked again.

“I hate my job and this is the first time.” He slurred without replying her question, “But I don't mind as long as I have you.” He gripped her hand tightly.

“What's going on?” She asked again. Her finger ran on Siwon's hair. She shivered a little as Siwon's finger ran along her back, pushing her to snuggle closer to Siwon.

“My partner cancelled our agreement in last minute. That was not just merely little project, but that was my company mega project. I’m in big loss.”

“How can that happen?” she asked in confusion.

Siwon shrugged. “A conspiracy. They tried to destroy me and disturb my family company. No, not they, he, yes, he. He wants to destroy me.”

Immediately, Heechul could guess the mastermind behind it, “It’s Geunsuk wasn’t it? I'll call Hannie. He'll knew about what we should do.” She stood up abruptly to fetch her phone but Siwon grabbing her hand and push her to sit back.

“Don't go anywhere. Just stay here with me. I'll deal with that matter tomorrow but for now just stay with me.”

Heechul didn't say anything else after that. Her expression mellowed as she watched Siwon's tired face with his eyes closed. “I’m sorry. I can leave from your life if that can make everything normal again.”

Siwon’s eyes snaps open, he looking straight into her eyes. His grip on her hand tightened; behind his hazy eyes, Heechul could see a glint of anger, “Never think about that! This problem doesn’t have connection with you.” His voice slight higher before come back to his normal tone, “You’re mine Heechul.” He whispered softly as he inched closer, hugged her slim waist using his right hand, “As long as I have you, I'll be fine.” Siwon murmured again, nuzzling Heechul’s neck. The supposedly a comforting ambience was change slightly when Heechul felt ually bothered with their close proximity. Maybe she has weird taste but with Siwon condition, he looks hotter than he usually was. With hair and clothes messy, spewing gibberish talk and extra clingy with extra skinship, he's absolutely y.

“Control your mind, Heechul. He's drunk.” She tries to remind herself but for no avail after Siwon's hugs on her slim waist was tightened and his other hand was trailing upward from her left knee to her thigh, leaving goosebump in the behind. “Si-Siwon, no!” She warns. She grabbed Siwon's hand, tried to make his naughty finger stop at the spot, which now was in the middle of her thigh, almost reach under her skirt.

“Please...” He whispered. Small kisses was planted on her neck, accompanied with little nip, involuntary she tilted her head to give better access for Siwon. “Convince me you are mine and not his.” He said again; when his finger starts moving again and go up higher, got under her skirt. He looking straight into her eyes, "You're mine, Heechul. Mine." He said before latched her lips in a passionate kiss.

 

 

-TBC-

 

 

A/N: I try…I swear I try to update as fast as possible for this chapter but *sigh* I think I’m failed again. but I’m promise I’ll try update next chapter as fast as possible…depend the comment number I got for this chapter XD maybe I’ll update tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (sounds like movie title XD) Thank you for your comment.

Reply chapter 35

PusPusMayPuSiwon : I don’t want another drama too, but it's a must, so this story will complete..huhu..

maedeh : You’re welcome ^^

Fungafufu : Yeah, he supposedly tell Kyuhyun but the biggest possibility Kyuhyun will tell Mrs. Choi.

punklena : yeah, Siwon supposedly tell him but if he told him, Kyuhyun will tell Mrs. Choi

Milky_hee : huhuhu…it’s okay…I miss your comment…she’ll say that, eventually XD

ichathoriqlover : Yes, of course. Only Sungmin who can calming down a raging Kyu. Yes..yes..yes..Minnie never grown up, he’s sooo cute…I watched that fancam too.. Kyuhyun sometimes too obvious though..but I love it XD

AbigailBrown : Yes, I will try put XD (but don’t expect the hottest ever since I still unfamiliar with writing , I'm better reading it than writing it, hehehe…in this chapter I give the, what you say it, teaser? Kekeke…Yes..yes..I want too see junior Horsie and junior Diva too XD )

loser220 : yes, fighting Siwon ^^

KIMparkshi : You’re welcome :D

loveheenim : Hee still unsure, but after her phone call with Mirey, she’s sure she loves Siwon. Don’t worry, she’ll tell him. I put, teaser in this chapter, hehehe…

 

A/N: Continue the teaser or not, that’s the question. If the should be written the next chapter, please bear with my weird , okay, since I still learning writing T-T  and Donghae and Eunhyuk late night date make me..asdfghjkl..I know it had been few days ago but still…it’s so sweet..(When will Kyumin and Sichul reveal their date pic, I want one :p (delusional mode : on))