Closer than Paris

Turning point

unbeta and please ignore that ridiculous title =__=

A/N: Mianhae, this is really late. I know T-T

Warning:  A bit blood.

-==============-

Closer than Paris

-==============-

It has been few days since Siwon’s absence and Donghae practically becomes the only person who the most responsible at office. His head started hurts because of stress amount he receive, silently he longing the quietness of his own office, he’s tired should meeting with different people every single hours. He never good at relation with people and now he should made exception since Siwon need time to alone.

He’s sat not more than five minutes inside his own room when the secretary's head popped in, informing about the meeting in Sokcho he should attend. He nodded and told her he’ll prepare his stuff first. “Oh God.” He muttered under his breath. “I never imagine Siwon’s absence can bring this chaos. How can him managing this office without losing his patience is remaining a mystery for me.”

Kyuhyun strode to S&D office that day. Frowning when he saw few female employees lazing around although the lunch break hasn’t begun, they lounging near vending machine, only gossiping. “My hyung didn’t pay you for lazing around, get back to work!” said Kyuhyun and despite he’s not one of their supervisor and just Siwon’s family but the employee still nodded meekly and scurried off to their own post, a bit afraid with Kyuhyun’s authority.

“What’s going on here?” He questioning as he continued walking to Donghae's office, smiled a bit when the receptionist gave a polite smile, she holding a phone on her hand.

“Donghae hyung?”

"Come in, Kyuhyun." Reply him.

Kyuhyun saw Donghae put few papers on his bag with a bit of tired face. “Hard day, huh?”

“Without Siwon around me? Yes, it’s a hard day...uh no, this is a hard week. I hate meeting new people.”

“I never know Heechul noona had impact like that to Siwon hyung, though.”

“So does I. But I understand, if my position and he changed, maybe I will do the same thing like him or worse?” He laughed a little but Kyuhyun admitted Donghae made a point. He’ll maybe do the same thing like his hyung did if Sungmin do the same thing Heechul did.

“You’ll go somewhere?” asked Kyuhyun again after Donghae not only prepared one suitcase but also brought another bag with clothes.

“Yeah, I have a meeting in Sokcho and I had asked Dongho to replace me supervising office for a while.”

“That kid?” Kyuhyun snickered, remembering how awkward that guy when he start working last year although the progress after that quite impressive.

“He’s good enough, though. Don't too hard to him.” They walking down to lobby and stopped after the receptionist called Donghae’s name.

“This person wants to talk with Mr. Choi, what should I say, Mr. Lee?”

“Tell that person for calling again next week. But if emergency case, give Siwon's number he always use only for work.”

“Okay Mr. Lee.”

She continued talking with person in the phone after Donghae and Kyuhyun leave the office.

“I’m sorry but Mr. Choi isn’t here until next week. Can I know your name and maybe number we can call later?”

“Ah, yeah. My name is Hyosung. I’m a doctor working in Sokcho hospital. I want to inform him that Kim Heechul in Sokcho now.”

“Is this emergency case?”

“Not really, but just a bit emergency.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll give you Mr. Choi’s work number instead. How about that?”

“Oh, okay. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

-============-

“How is it, Hyosung sshi?” asked Heechul after Hyosung entering the house that afternoon.

“He’s not at office but I had leave message for him.”

“Have you called his personal number I give to you?”

Hyosung nodded, “I have, but that’s not active, so does his other number. I'll try to call him again later.”

Heechul couldn’t hide her disappointment, for a moment she thought Siwon intentionally changed his number so Heechul won’t able to call him after she left him but Hyosung’s voice erase her disappointment.

“Maybe he’s busy, don’t think too much Heechul sshi, that won’t good for your baby. I’m sure we can call him later. Cheer up.”

“I think so. Thank you Hyosung sshi.”

-============-

Kyuhyun visiting Siwon on his apartment the next day. Last night he got news, Mrs. Choi finally visiting Siwon and according Mrs. Choi's butler, they talked for hours, mainly focused into Siwon’s personal issue and also about Heechul. So he thought, maybe Mrs. Choi had able to knocked some sense inside Siwon’s dense head and he’ll back to work, but what he see make him flabbergasted. He saw Siwon busy putting his clothes inside one big suitcase.

“H-Hyung. Where will you going?”

“Paris, of course.”

Kyuhyun holds Siwon’s hand, stopping him from his activity for a moment, “But today hasn’t yet a week and had you forgetting what grandma said to you last night?”

“I remember. She said I should trust her and she only want Heechul as my bride.”

“So why you rushed?”

“It’s not rushed. I just couldn’t sat down only doing nothing. Don’t worry; I won’t confront Geunsuk, at least for now.”

Kyuhyun gaped; he didn’t know what he should say next. Both of them only staring at each other. Kyuhyun with blanks expression while Siwon with face full with determination. A buzzing voice indicates new fax had arrived broke their staring contest.

“Fine, do whatever you want to do.” Said Kyuhyun when he releasing his grip on Siwon’s hand.

Siwon nodded and continuing his task. Distracted a bit when Kyuhyun’s phone ringing.

“Yes, Min.” He walked out of Siwon’s room, “Television? What? Okay…Okay…” He rushed to turning on the television and he immediately calling Siwon’s name the moment he saw the screen.

Siwon’s jaw figuratively had dropped on the floor when he saw the news while Kyuhyun’s eyes already glued to the screen, not moving even an inch.

-We’re now in Paris doing live report on press conference held by Song’s company. The heir of Song company, Mrs. Song Jieun or widely known as Mrs. Jang Jieun had informed his husband sudden death, Mr. Jang Geunsuk few days ago. The cause of death remain confidential but some news said that Mr. Jang committed suicide when he was being arrested by police, but no one has confirmed that information, thus the main director position going back to Song’s company heir, Mrs. Song Jieun. While the…-

“Do you still want to go to Paris after this after you saw this?” Kyuhyun asked.

Siwon turned his head, looking straight to Kyuhyun who was staring at him as well. “If Geunsuk’s dead, I bet Heechul isn’t in Paris anymore, so where the hell is she?” he asked back without really giving answer on Kyuhyun’s question earlier.

Kyuhyun shrugged, Didn’t have any idea at all. Another buzzing sounds from fax machine.

-============-

Heechul’s patience was getting thin in every day passed. That morning she begs Hyosung to take her to nearest bus station, she’ll take first bus to Seoul and of course Hyosung rejecting her idea, she suggested to usher Heechul than let her ride bus, but it seems fate didn’t want her to leave, when suddenly Heechul felt her world spinning. Her belly was contracting painfully, through her blurry vision she saw blood running along her thigh to the floor. Heechul heard Hyosung’s panicky voice as she ran to Heechul’s side when she slumped to the floor. “H-Hyosung, w-will my baby okay?” She whispered weakly and the last thing she heard was Hyosung calling an ambulance before Heechul completely unconscious.

-============-

“I’m fine Hyukkie. Don’t worry. I just ask some vitamins.” Donghae had explained few times to his girlfriend that he’s fine despite he’s now in hospital, but Eunhyuk seem still worried. Donghae sighed, if only he didn’t tell Eunhyuk in the first place that he felt his body not in good condition and decided to do medical checkup maybe she won’t worried like this. “I’ll back today. Now I’m heading out of the hospital. See, I’m fine actually…” he trailed off as he step aside when few paramedic rushed down hallway pushing a stretcher. He catch a glimpse of the patient’s face on the stretcher and he gasped, he searching his glasses and rushed put the thing on but the paramedic and that patient already entering emergency room. “Hyuk, I think I saw a girl that really looks like Heechul, but I’m not sure; I couldn’t see her face clearly since I forgot put my glasses on, but from her feature she look like Heechul. I don’t know. I think my brain that actually sick and not my body.” He sighed again as he continued to walk.

-============-

Siwon actually not in the mood for working but he had to. Kyuhyun didn’t want to listen his reason when he literally pushing Siwon into his office lobby. Shocking few employees that caught resting on lobby although hasn’t break time. They looked at him in horror as if Siwon was some kind of zombie and he came accompanied by devil with name Kyuhyun, well, the devil part actually quite suitable for Kyuhyun. “What are you doing here? Back to your station.” Siwon said firmly. His employee nodded meekly and scurried away.

“That’s what happened when you away and Donghae hyung also not here.”

Siwon’s secretary immediately stood up with a stack of paper which quite a lot the moment she saw Siwon approaching his own office.

“Thanks’ god you come now Mr. Choi. Too much work being abandoned this past few days; we need to settle few things.”

“Good luck.” Kyuhyun patted Siwon’s shoulder as he walked away. Telling Dongho that Siwon had back when he meet him in front of elevator.

“Thank you Mr. Cho. I will go to Mr. Choi room now.”

Once again, Siwon put himself inside the work he should finished without having time for checking message or phone call directed for him. The next day same thing happened, the workload seem not lessen at all.

“Just a little bit again, sir.” His secretary cheers him up, but Siwon knew better than believing her words, luckily Donghae also willing to help him despite the work wasn’t his task at all. On the third day, Siwon finally could breath in relief...or he thought so.

“Sir, this is the list of people that had calling you and leave message. I actually had sent some to your house through fax but I guess you hadn’t checked that.” The secretary put another pile of paper on his desk. He sighed heavily after he done eyeing the papers stack's height, “I’m sorry, sir but please marking the message you found important and I’ll call them later.”

“I thought this you supposedly doing this kind of job.” Siwon muttered.

The secretary smiled patiently, “I do sir. This had been through my sorting process and now your turn. I leave now.”

Siwon reached the paper and started read the content without really reading it. His eyes almost jump out of socket when he read one message from few days ago, -A message from Hyosung, Sokcho hospital’s doctor. Kim Heechul in Sokcho now- He stood up abruptly. Startled Donghae who previously was making scale model peacefully beside him.

“W-What happened?” He asked confusedly.

“Heechul in Sokcho now.”

“Sokcho?” Something suddenly clicked inside Donghae’s mind as he remembered the patient at hospital in Sokcho, “I think I saw Heechul in hospital three days ago. The paramedic took her to emergency room.” He murmured softly, slight doubt with himself since he also not really trusting his eyes.

“What? Why you didn’t tell me earlier?” Siwon almost shouted, but looking into Donghae's, somewhat, confused face, he couldn’t bring himself angry to him. He chose not to waste time as he frantically grabbing his wallet, phone, paper and his car's key. “I’ll go to Sokcho now.”

“B-But Siwon…” Donghae called him but Siwon already left. He fished out his phone, “Eunhyuk ah. I think Heechul is really in Sokcho.”

 

 

 

-TBC-

A/N: I think this is my most overdue update ever for a story that doesn't have complete sign or hiatus. I'm sorry. And yeay for Henry solo stage and MV with Kyuhyun and Tae. Just one subscriber again and I’ll reach 백  subscriber. The most subscriber number for a story I ever had. Next update hopefully won’t take too long.

 

Reply 45:

ichathoriqlover : Yes, she’s happy with her pregnancy, hohoho. Next chapter, I promised they’ll reunite next chapter. Thank you ^^

loser220 : Me, too. I’m sorry Geunsuk, I put you as a bad man and in the end you must die…Next chapter, I promised…thank you :3

hyunsmiley : Heechul will move out from Hyosung place in next chapter, when her prince come while riding white horse XD Just kidding…Thank youuu ^^

AbigailBrown : I absolutely agree with you, suicide is indeed the coward way to end mysery and problem, but he doesn’t any choice. He prefer die than live without Heechul. He’s too obsessed with her, (remember Heechul mosaic picture inside his room?) Hey, how about little horsie and spaceship dive instead of little horsie/spaceship diva /grins/ You’re welcome, I’m glad you happy :D

bluebaby28 : Yes, he is, and I agree with you but when he was with Ming, he’s back to childish and erted character, hehehe…and I think Siwon’s character more to cold and strict one, he also mature when he facing any problem without Heechul inside that, because when Heechul involved, he tend to become a stubborn person that doesn’t think thoroughly before act. Next chapter. Thank you ^^

lukianara : See, that’s why I put warning. I don’t want to make you sad :( If Geunsuk live longer, my story maybe will end in chapter 100 XD and I’m sorry for really really late update, I hope you hasn’t bored waiting for this update though. Thank you ^^

samirajoon : Hehehehehe…Next chapter, we’ll see what Siwon will say about Heechul pregnancy..thank you ^^

maedeh : You’re welcome ^^

PusPusMayPuSiwon : Next chapter, hohoho…Thank you ^^

loveheenim : Omo, you’re so nice. Thank you dear, I appreciate that. ^^

haehaenemo :  1. No, don’t worry Nemo. Hyung won’t let that girl took advantage from Siwon :p  2. Yah, you better make him live again. I don’t want Heechul raised her kids alone :p 3. Hehehehe…I’m really sorry about him too. Yah! Stop rolling on Siwon’s chest or Hee will kick you away :p I know right, I bet maybe some reader thought Hyukkie's good news is she pregnant, but don’t worry, Sichul will married first, oopss…I’m sorry for late update. I’m really sorry. T-T

Comment?