Knowing Exo

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung's POV

 

I have work today! Yeah I work partime job at a café.

 

“eoseo oseyo!” I said as a bunch of boy coming to tha café.

Yeah it’s them. A grup of Chanyeol’s friend. But well I didn’t see Chanyeol there. “Hyesung-ah, go serve them,” told Amber. Yeah she worked in the same café like me. “but, I’m lazy to serve them! Why don’t you serve them?” she gave a look. “Ok fine fine! Don’t give me a look like that, it’s killing me!” I said as I walked to them.

“excuse me, may I help you?” I tried to gave my pretty smile. Well I’m not in a mood of smiling. “OH tulip!” called Baekhyun.

 

Wait you still called me as tulip? 

 

“yes, Baekhyun-ssi? May I help  you?” asked me. Suddenly Baekhyun’s eyes grew larger and sparkle. “she called me Baekhyun!” he squealed.

“Emm… is it wrong to called you Baekhyun?” asked me. “NO NO. I’m happy that you called me Baekhyun!” he smiled at me. Argh.. he has a wonderful smile!

“you’re name is Baekhyun right?” asked me. “nope, his name is Bacon,” said someone. I followed the voice and found someone handsome say it. urrgh… I dunno what his name is. Baekhyun gave him a glare and all of them laughed including me. “so, what do you want?” asked me. “we want 2 Americano, 3 green tea frapucccino, 2 cappuccino, and 3 hot chocolate,” said Chen. I gave them a nod and left.

 

--

“Here’s your drink!” I smiled at them. “enjoy!” “wait!” someone grabbed my wrist and that’s Luhan. Ergh… “why don’t you sit here with us?” he gave an adorable smile that turned into a small smirked. “yeah! That’s a good Idea hyung!” agree Sehun. “but I’ve to work,” I said. “no it’s okay, I bet the manager won’t be angry because she is Kai’s cousin,” said Kyungsoo.

“who is Kai?” asked me innocently. “you don’t know Kai? Well I though I’m popular,” said someone who called Baekhyun bacon. Well this guy is handsome. I gave him a bowed. “well I guess we haven’t introduce our self right?” Kris asked the member. “I’m Kyungsoo! But everyone called me D.O!” he said cutely.

“I’m Chen and he is Lay,” Chen said as he introduce someone who sit beside him. “I’m Tao! Martial art’s expert,” he smiled. “wow that’s cool!” I comment.

“I’m Kai, charge of iness,” he smirked at me.

 

Urrgh.. the other Chanyeol is here.

 

“how old are you?” asked me bluntly. “Oh? me? I’m 15 going on 16,” he blinked cutely. “well a kid like you shouldn’t said something like that. You’re underage!” I flicked his forehead. I’m his noona anyway. He got embarrassed and touched his forehead.

“I’m Sehun! Magnae of the group!” “Oh? magnae of the grup? I thought he is the magnae!” I tried to joked and pointed at Xiumin “Hey! That’s rude!” he said. I laughed at him and said. “I know you’re my sunbae. You’re Xiumin right?” check me.

“Yup! That’s good that you know me!” he smiled at me.  “and you’re Kris, am I right sunbaenim?” asked me politely. “yup! You know me” he said. I realized that there’s no Chanyeol.

“and the last… you know me don’t you?” Luhan smirked at me.

“PSH,” I hissed at him. “Oh yeah and there’s another of our member, it’s Chanyeol. You know him don’t you?” asked Kris. Hearing Chanyeol’s name make me sick. Errgh. “and there’s also Suho.” I nodded as the respond. “so… what do you think about our Chanyeol?” asked Lay curious.

“HUH?” “we heard from this two kids that both of you pretty close,” said Xiumin as he look at D.O and Baekhyun. “PSH, close my ,” I mumbled everybody look at me with their eyes. “eh… emm… well, Chanyeol.. Chanyeol is an annoying brat!” I said. “and he has a lot of confident. Correction, too much,” I emphasize the word to much. “I also think someone should hit his face to wake him up that not everyone get his charm.” I said.

 

I said a lot to much right? Because now everyone is staring at me. “woah, that’s cool. No one ever told me something like that about Chanyeol,” said Baekhyun. “yeah, everyone always say that he is charming, hot, y, handsome, cute, or others,” said Sehun. “urrgh.. sorry but I don’t get his charm at all,” I said.

 

“I’m coming, noona!” yelled someone coming to the café. Guess what? It’s Chanyeol and Suho. Our manager or should I say Kai’s cousin waved at Chanyeol and Suho. “how are you noona?” exclaimed him. “I’m fine Chanyeol. Hey you’re friends waiting,” said her.

Chanyeol follow her gaze and met my eyes. The time he met my eyes he furrowed his eyebrow. “what are you doing here?” asked him annoyed. “hey! Don’t be rude!” shoot Suho.

“Hyesung, right?” asked him nicely. I blushed a bit as he called my name.

ehem… don’t tell anybody but I have a little crush at Suho. “ah, nae sunbaenim,” I nodded. “she’s a partime worker here,” tell Tao to Chanyeol. Chanyeol a bit shock. He look at Kai immediately.

“KAI! TELL NOONA TO FIRED HER!” Chanyeol yelled. I can hear from a far that Saeyoung unnie – Kai’s cousin – laughed with Amber. “I think I should back to work. Mianhamnida,” I bowed at them. “wait noona,” grabbed Kai. “yes?” asked me.

“nice to meet you noona,” he winked at me and secretly put a piece of paper to my hand. “Aigoo,” I smiled and walked away. Well as you expected, Kai gave me his number. That kid. Hahaha.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

“one point for me!” Kai exclaimed as Hyesung go away. He look at me and Chanyeol. “what the hell,” I mumbled as I rolled my eyes. “come on hyung. I know you like her!” Kai said as he smirked. “for god sake’s he is your noona, Kai,” said Baekhyun while shooking his head. “I don’t care. Anyway Chanyeol hyung also fall for my noona,” he said innocently. The 11 of us look at Chanyeol with a bulge eyes. “WHAT?!” screamed them.

Well I’m not shock at all. I got the feeling that Chanyeol has a crush on Saeyoung noona. “PFT… you don’t realize it?” Kai mocked at them. “wha… what are you talking about Kai?” asked Chanyeol nervously. His face red as tomatoes! “I can see it, hyung~” he sang and smirked.

“no wonder you really like to come to this café!” said Chen.

 

--

Long and boring chap! i know! i just want you to know how Hyesung and Exo know each other :)

well another guy? Kai???  and Chanyeol like a noona! what do you think?

 

and guys i just want to inform you that i ...

 

GRADUATED FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL! YEY YEY... GOODBYE MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HELLO HIGHSCHOOL! XD

do you think i update to fast? because i think i update to fast ._. should i slow down the update guys?

 

@ adelinedale : YES! he is such a LOSER! LOL

@ annatoki : welcome!!! spread comment!!!! hahaha. yes highschool is such an interesting story!

@ almiraaloove : I love making my reader laugh... thankyou anyway :)

@ berry_b2ty : i'm happy that you love the chapter! will Hyesung fall for Chanyeol? humm humm humm... HAHA just read and you'll know ;)

 

susbcribe and comment! or i won't update HOHOHO...