The lonely boy called Chanyeol

I'm slowly fall for you

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! I FORGOT TO ANSWER YOUR COMMENT >< MIANHAE!

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

play

 

“Hyesung-ah hurry,” my sister knocked my door harsly.

“Arasseo, arasseo. I’m brushing my teeth okay?”

 

Why did sis knock my door at this time? It’s 6.45 and it still too early to go to school!

 

“what is it sis? It’s 6.45!” I whined while tidied up my tie. But later, something caught my eyes. someone was sitting in the living room with a curly hair. I wonder who is it.

So I walk carefully. Slowly and unusual.

 

Thanks to the twistes ankle Chanyeol -__-

 

“nuguseye- YAH what are you doing here?!” I exclaimed.

“pick you up ofcourse, didn’t I tell you that I’ll pick you up at 7, yesterday?” asked him with an innocent eyes.

“Chanyeol had came a while ago and I don’t want him to wait for you. So I told you to hurry and went to school with channie,” said my sister.

 

Wait…

 

Did she call him channie?

 

Nice! so you got a nickname for her, sis..

 

“come on, we need to go,” Chanyeol said as he help me to walk by touching my shoulder. I slapped his hand and reply it coldly. “No need, I can walk by myself.”

 

“we need to go. See you later, noona,” said Chanyeol politely. “Bye Chanyeol, bye sis. Have fun!”

 

I glare at my sister and she replied it by giggling and close the front door.

 

Chanyeol grabbed my shoulder and lead me to the bus stop.  “no need to be a gentleman jerk, my sis was inside,” I said as I rolled my eyes. Chanyeol smirked at me and leaned closer. “but it doesn’t mean she’s not looking,” he whispered through my ear. I look at the window and I saw my sister was looking at us.

 

Damn it.

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

The school start screaming and whispering. Everyone know that now, Go Hyesung is Park Chanyeol officially girlfriend.

I help her walking to our class while the other student was staring at us with an amazed eyes.

“Yah Chanyeol ah, no need to help me. I can walk by myself,” Hyesung said as she brought her bag by herself. But she lost her balance and fall on my embrace.

“Yah.. yah.. carefully! Didn’t I told you not to bring this bag by yourself? Let me help you!” I took her back from her hand and bring it with my left hand, while my right hand help her walk. I was worried about her. I mean, it was my fault to make her suffer like this.

--

 

Lunch time.

 

Hyesung was ready to stand up when I stopped her. “what are you doing?!” asked me. “go to the cafeteria of course. NUUU.. you can’t! It may cause your injured getting worse,” I whined. “But I need to eat, Chanyeol,” she said and stubbornly stand up.

“no, let me just get it from cafeteria. What do you want to eat? Burger?” asked me. “I want French toast,” she said.

“okay, I get it. wait here and I’ll come back in a minute.” I said and ran to the cafeteria.

“Yah Chanyeol, you’re not going to eat here?” asked D.O as he look at me passed our table. “No.. I need to bring this to Hyesung,” I said as I show them the French toast. “Wow,… what a gentle man. I never saw our hyung bring food to a girl,” said Kai.

“except for 3 years ago,” add Baekhyun as he winked at me,” I rolled my eyes and went back to the class.

I saw Hyesung was talking with her friends. Seokyung, Min and Amber. They was asking something like. ‘hey you’re okay?’ or ‘how was yesterday?’

I coughed to get their attention. “here’s, your order,” I said as I gave Hyesung the french toast.

“okay, thanks,” she said and talked with her friends again.

 

She ignored me -_____-

 

 

I sit beside Hyesung and I always observe her. When she try to take her water bottle, I grabbed It for her and she took it and looked at me weirdly as I gave her my smile. Maybe I smile to much that I creep her. “What are you doing here?” asked her coldly.

“Hmm… try to help you?” I answered it as a question in her ears. “what? The most arrogant playboy around the school, Park Chanyeol want to help me?” asked her in a mocking way.

“Don’t make me feeling guilty,” I was trying to be cute so i pouted at her. “I’ll help you and being responsible,” I add it.

I frowned, “come on, don’t look at me that way. Let’s go home, Noona will be worried,” I said. As I took her bag. “Don’t call her noona, she’s not your sister,” Hyesung narrow my eyes and walk beside me.

 

--

 

So Hyesung and I was waiting the bus stop to come. Finally it came. The bus door open automatically and I went inside.

But later I found Hyesung hard to went inside because of her twisted ankle. So I went back down and leaned her my back.

“What?” she clueless.

 “get on my back and I’ll take you up to the bus,” I said. “Wha – what?! No! no need I can do it by myself,” then she try to prove that she could get up by herself.

I rolled my eyes and said. “Come on, just get on my back, people want to get home early and everybody was waiting for you!”

She pouted and later get on my back. after get in the bus, I let her go and she bowed to everyone. Whispering,

“jweisonghamnida,” that naïf action make me smile uncontrolled.

I pull her hand and lead her to the back of the bus. We sit at the corner of the bus and I sit beside the window.

“Ah michigesseo,” i heard Hyesung was whining and rubbed her ankle.

“Waekurae? Still hurt?” asked me. she gave me nodded and still glued her eyes on her ankle.  I look at her and then look at people around the bus.

I saw a highschool couple was playing a hand games. Where they put their hands together and clapped each other. Seems fun.

“hmm? What are you looking at?” asked Hyesung. She look at my eyes’ direction and land her eyes on the couple. “Oh? chicken game?” asked her. I titled my head on her.

“You know the game?” asked me “of course I know, I used to play this when I was a kid. Do you want to play it?”

I don’t gave her any expression and she took my hand from my lap.

“first you need to clap you right hand to my left hand…” she started explaining the game that strange for me.

“hey, you never play this game with your girlfriends?” asked her curiously.

“What, this game? Nope!” I answered.

 

“geez, I thought you have a lot of girlfriend,” she mumbled. Loud enough for me to hear. “but they are just a one night stand,” answered me innocently.

She look at me immediately and her eyes bulged.

“WHAT?! ONE NIGHT STAND?! SO YOU.. YOU.. YOU MEAN… YOU’VE ALREADY HAVE YOUR FIRST-“ before she could finished her sentences I cut her.

“NO! I mean one night stand is.. just get her kiss okay. Just kiss not others, just kiss. I’m still a ! How dare you!”

 

“don’t blame me, rumor saying that you’re no longer anymore.” She said.

“alright. Let me teach you the game okay? And do this game with your next girlfriend. I hope you find the new one and no longer need me,”

“arasseo! Just teach me ,” I snapped.

“Yah! Don’t call me , !” she hissed. She keep blabbering many things and I didn’t hear her at all.

I’m busy looking at some couple do their love business with their lover. But surprisingly, none of them do kissed. No one kissed each other, touch each other, or either hug.

No skinship. “you surely never do the couple things don’t you?” Hyesung snapped me and looked at me with a TCH TCH face.

“yeah, that’s right, so do it for me since I don’t have any one to do it. “wha.. what are you talking about? I’m not your girlfriend!”

 

“but formally yes!”

 

Hyesung rolled her eyes and said. “geez, what should I do?”

“look at the couple over there and do the same thing!” exclaimed me. She look at the couple who start to play the chicken game. Later after finished. The girl flicked the boy’s forehead.

Hyesung smirked at me and get ready to flick me. I look at the girl flicked his boyfriend softly and the boy make a kissy faced. Hyesung look at me with her innocent smile and flicked my forehead.

“OUCH!” I shouted. The passengers look at me with and intimidated look and I just bowed to apologized.

“!” I whispered. It’s hurt so much, I swear my forehead when red now!

I followed the boy by made a kissy faced.

Hyesung look at me weirdly and push my face to the side using her finger. “You’re disgusting,” comment her.

I don’t mind her and pull out my phone. I look at the boy who now cuddled the girl and took their picture. I put my arms on Hyesung’s shoulder and pull her to my embrace.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” she scared. I ignored her and cuddled her. she looked at me with a scared expression and I take a picture of us from above.

Later I let go the embrace and look at the pictured. “what the…” she mumbled

“I’M SO UGLY!” she cried.

“You are ugly,” I said.

“delete it!” she cried.

“NO! I’m handsome here!!!!!” I defended.

“NO! I’m ugly here! Let’s take another picture where I’m not ugly in it,” “NO! I like this picture!” Hyesung try to caught my phone but I’m tall enough to bring it up and save it from her.

“Being short is frustrating right?” I smirked. She groaned and give up. We stay like this until the bus stop at Hyesung’s house location.

I’m so gonna make this picture into my phone wallpaper.

 

--

 

“Remember delete the photo or I’ll definetelly kill you after my ankle get better!” she threat me. I made a face and pissed her off.

“No! it’s raining!” I complained. “geez, it’s just rain. It won’t kill you,” said her. I pouted and help her go down from the bus. Without knowing, there was someone stand beside the bus stop and made Hyesung surprisingly called his name.

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan…”

--

 

Double chapter guys! You enjoyed it? KEKEKE

This chapter’s song is Hey Girl by B1A4 geezz… it’s a cute song to be true!

 

@berry_b2ty : Yeah you’re right… Saeyoung is Chanyeol’s first love I guess.. but no need to be on Luhan’s side because I swear you’ll be into Chanyeol after this ;)

@dindarght_1312 : kekeke I present to you the next chapter XD

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT WOULD LOVE TO!