Baby Slave

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung’s POV

 

I took my word back. he is a jerk. Damn it. HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS SLAVE??? REALLY?!

 

“what?!” I hope I was misheard. “I know you hear it dummy.” He jerked. “why should I agree?” asked me annoyingly. “because I have your Suho oppa’s photo,” he cooed.

“NO I WON’T AGREE WITH THIS!” I yelled. “then I’ll just give this to Suho~” he sang. “and remember I’ve copied each page of your diary,” he whispered exactly on my ears. “Tomorrow, basket club and don’t forget to bring me towel,” he sang and walked away.

“YAH I DON’T EVEN AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed at him and he don’t mind at all.

The most unlucky day in my life.

 

--

“Yah, Go Hyesung!” called Seokyung. “what?” asked me annoyed. “why did you look really desperate?” asked her.

“hmmph… it’s…”

and before I could say anyword, the devil has come. “don’t forget after school~” Chanyeol walk pass us and give me a winked. I fake puke on him and face the cold eyes Seokyung later.

“this is something that has to do with Chanyeol, am I right,”

 

“bingo!” I sarcastically said.

 

 

--

“you don’t go home?” asked Min when she saw me walk to the other way. “nope, today I need to do something,” I sheepishly smiled. “yeah, something to do with the famous playboy Park Chanyeol,” Seokyung smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at Seokyung. “what? What with Chanyeol?” asked Min to Seokyung. “I’ll tell you later when we walked to the station,” Seokyung gave Min a winked while I ran through the corridor.

 

I went outside the school building and go to the outdoor field. I saw a lot of girls standing outside the field and scream. I joined the crowd and try to see them.

There’s Chanyeol. He was wearing the sleeveless basketball uniform with number 21 write on his back. his sweat fall down from his wet curly hair. Down and down through his neck.

 

 

Gulped.

 

 

 

He looks hot. Incredibly hot and I’m not lying.

 

 

His eyes look focused and hungrily over the ball. It’s like he would eat the ball anytime!

 

He chased someone and took the ball from him. he dribble pass through everyone. He twisted around, avoiding his rival took his ball. Then later he do the three point shoot.

 

I don’t think he would make the three point shot. Because it’s hard and I think that’s impossible for some spoiled brat like him would get… ASDFGHJKL THE BALL WENT TO THE RING!!!!

My mouth gapped wide opened like a fool. Even Amber the school’s star athletic pretty hard to get that point BUT HE! HE CAN’T DO IT SMOOTHLY!!! I still can believe what I saw. “hey why are you gapping at Chanyeol oppa?” asked some random girl. “eh?” I frowned at her. “I know he is cool and awesome. Haven’t you see him do dunk?” asked her.

 

HE ALSO DO DUNK?

 

“break!” shout the coach as he clapped his hand and all the team stop playing anymore. Chanyeol walk to the bench and sit there. He took out a drink from his bag and drink a can of pocari sweat. While drinking his drink, he started looking for something. He turned his head to the left then to the right. Later he found what he was looking for in the crowd.

 

YEAH HE WAS LOOKING FOR ME!

 

He stood up and throw the can on the trash bin. He walk towards the crowd me  and smirking. All of the girls in the crowd start screaming and thought that Chanyeol would went to them. He locked his eyes on me. I stared at him with a frightened face so I decided to ran away. But befor I could go, Chanyeol grabbed my wrist and say.

 


“not so fast, baby,”

 

I widened my eyes after hearing that. Not just me, but also the whole crowd. They’re shock. No, correction, WE are shock! The crowd remind silent and after 2 second. EACH OF THEM SCREAMING LOUDLY. I’M DEAF NOOOOOOOOO~

 

“what the hell!!!!! Chanyeol grabbed her hand!”

“Chanyeol called her baby! Am I misheard?!”

 

Chanyeol dragged me inside the field. I’m totally clueless with what’s goin on.

“did you bring what I ask you to?” asked him. I glared at him, sign of hating. I pull out a towel from my bag and hand it to him. He with gladly took it and wiped his face slowly. But something grabbed his attention. “Yah.. yah.. do that,” he pointed at someone with his chin. He look at a guy, a guy who play in the same team as him. there’s a girl that I guess as his girlfriend wiped his sweat off.

 

“what the hell, you mean I need to wiped your sweat to?” asked me feeling disgusted. “yep,” he nodded at me. “NO WAY! EUUUH DISGUSTING!” I said. “you dare to say that to your master?!” asked him raising his voice in a joke way. I pretended to puke. “what if I don’t want?” mocked me. “then I’ll tell Suho hyung that you like him THAAAAT much,” he squeled like a kid. “geez,” I murmur under my breath. I took the towel harsly from his hand and scoff. He smiled in satisfaction.

 

There’s one problem. I’m shorter than him and I can reach his face. It would be weird if I tiptoed and try to reach his face. So I stood there and didn’t do anything else except staring at him. “why don’t you wiped it off?” Chanyeol raised my eyebrow at me. “I can’t reach you,” I whispered.

 

Silent

 

“you can’t reached me? what a lame reason is…” he took my hand up in the air. As my eyes bulge in shock. “what are you doing?!” I hissed. “Ah right, you’re too short. “I’m not short!!!!” I glared at him. “It’s you the one who brought the problem! You’re too tall!” “yeah whatever,” he rolled his eyes. He bend down and look at my eyes. I move a bit and leaned my face back. “alright, so now, you can wiped my face without tiptoeing right?” he smiled at me. I really want to slap the beautiful face of him. Urgh…

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Hyesung press the towel on my forehead harshly. “YAH!” I yelled. “wanna die?!” Hyesung just stuck her tongue out instead of answering me. Later, she do it more properly. She touched my forehead lightly with the towel and wiped the sweat. First on my forehead, later down on my cheeks, my nose and then my neck. I saw her do this with all her might and this made my heart fluttered. “why are you looking at me?” she raised her eyebrow. “I’m not looking at you!” I denied. Suddenly, Hyesung start randomly wiped my sweat. She wiped my eyes! “Yah! Do it properly!” I protest. But she didn’t answer me at all, later I found her staring at someone. I look at her direction and found Suho hyung walk towards us.

 

“Oh? Hyesung ssi!” greet Suho. “Ah ne Suho ssi. Annyeong haseyo,” PSH, why did this girl said such a nicely talk to Suho? She even do it cutely!

 

“what are you doing here?” asked Luhan who stand beside Suho. “ah.. i…”

“she is my slave from now on,” I cut her.

she glared at me and I smirked in satisfying. “how come you fall for his trick?” asked Suho. “she fall for my trick when I found many pho..” suddenly Hyesung grew panic and covered my mouth. “shut up!” she hissed and I can see clearly her face looks red. “owooo… wowowo… di you guys.. you know.. dating by anychance?” asked Suho. “What?! NO!” both of us scream. “no.. no.. never!” yelled Hyesung. “no need to yelled, ,” I hissed. Hyesung look at me with a disgusting face.

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“here, take this,” ordered Chanyeol. This guy asked me to bring his bag. Hell yeah this is heavy. How can a boy like him asked me to bring such an heavy bag like this?! “what a gentleman you are,” I said in a sarcastic way. “thank you!” he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. I walk to the bus stop direction. “hey! Where are you going?” asked him. “me? to the bus stop. You want to go home right?” “no no no! let’s go eat! I pitied you for bring such a heavy bag” he grabbed my wrist and drag me to the meat shop.

 

“eoso ose… AH Chanyeol-gun!” greet the shop owner. “ajumma, long time no see” he greet the old woman or I thought she is the owner of the shop. “ah where’s your fellas? Aren’t they coming?” the ajumma said while looking back at Chanyeol. Then she met me. “Oh yeojachingu?” asked the ajumma and I can see she gave us a slight smirk. “ah that’s..” before Chanyeol could finished “aigoo, you lady.. I swear you’re such a luck woman! I’ve never seen Chanyeol  bring a girl to this shop!” the ajumma said to me. I smile awkwardly, “re… really? Ehehhe,” well I thought he has a LOT of girlfriend.

“two meat grilled please!” Chanyeol order. “I thought he has a lot of girlfriend.” I mumbled but to loud to hear. “well I have a lot of girlfriend. Last month I break up with 3 girls in one row. But I haven’t got any victim this month.” He said while tapped his jaw with his finger.

I rolled my eyes and say. “such a womanizer. I wonder why this shop owner never saw you bring your here,”

“yeah.. they are . They just throw their body at me. that’s why I never bring them here because this is such a special place to me.”

 

--

Chanyeol grabbed his bulge tummy and burp loudly. Gross! “HUAAH I’M FULL!” he groaned.

“then pay and go home, I’ll wait outside,” I stand up and ready to leave. “no, you’re the one who pay! Remember? You’re my slave,” he gave me his puppy eyes and a slight pouted.

“WHAT? HECK NO! YOU DRAG ME HERE!” “and you didn’t resist~” he sang. “you pay!” I cried. “I don’t bring wallet!” he said as he shrugged. I don’t believe at him so I grabbed his bag and opened it. but I found nothing. I thought he would hide his wallet on his blazer so without realizing anything I touched his body. And try to found his wallet.

 

“listen, if you want to touch my body so ing badly… just asked me and I’ll let you touch me GLADLY,”

 

he smirked and winked at me. I fake puke and went to the cashier. “how much?” I smiled. “128,000 won,”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU OWE ME 100,000 WON!!!!

--

 

is this boring ???? O.o

mianhae my lovely reader :(

i was on vacation so i can't update properly :(  i hope you'll satisfied with the next update!

SARANGHAEYO!

 

@ho-baby : sorry for taking a loooooooooong time for update :(

@berry_b2ty : i hope this satisfied you :)

@almiraaloove : YES HE IS SO MEAN!!!!! SUCH A BAD GUY TSK TSK

@kimdee960715 : AWW CHANYEOL SHIPPER HERE? THIS IS AN UPDATE FOR YOU~

 

subscribe and comment before i'm going hiatus

 

just kidding... i'm not going to hiatus :P