Teaser

I'm slowly fall for you

Luhan’s POV

 

“who am I,” I asked tulip or Hyesung, or I can said my neighbor. I want to make her panic. It would be fun to look at her reaction. And yeah, I don’t lose my memories anyway. I’m just joking. Acting, you know..

Suddenly her eyes widen and she look at me with a super horror face. Really scary. She looks terrified.

“y.. yo.. you don’t remember who you are? You don’t remember your own name?” asked her panic. I shook my head.

“AAAAAA JEONGMAL MICHIGESSEO!” she sat beside me and pull her hair, until her hair looked like a mess.

This is funny. I want to laughed! But I have to wait.

 

“wha.. what if they drag me to police and I’ll be jailed for 6 YEARS?! MY DREAMS! MY LIFE! ALL WILL RUINED!” she cried.

“yah.. yah.. gwenchana?” damn , I was just joking. Don’t cry!

She looked up and grabbed my shoulders

“you don’t remember anything?” asked her. I didn’t answer her. after that she sighed.  

 

“okay, let’s planned this. Your name is Luhan and if anyone asked you if lose your memories or not, just say that you remember anything! Arasseo?” told her.

Oh my god, this girl hasn’t realized anything? I can hold it anymore.

.

.

.

“Luhan, stop being stupid,” I know that voice. It’s Kris. He opened the infirmary door and found me.

“I pity this girl because she believed you,” said Suho

“Oh! aren’t you tulip?” asked Xiumin with a happy face. Hyesung looks confused with all of sudden. She panic. And I guess she scared that I’ll say that I lose my memories.

“Em, the patient should rest. Could you guys come back later?” said her as she push the three of them. I giggled at her innocent. She hasn’t realized it.

 

“Okay, so here’s the plan. You tell them that everything is alright, and don’t tell anyone that I hit you!” she said.

“Arasseoyo, Hyesung-ssi,” I said and laughed a bit.

At first she looked okay.

 

But later she realized something. She asked me.

“how do you know my name? I haven’t told you my name yet! And Mr. Oh didn’t call me Hyesung! He called me Mrs. Go!” I kept listening on what she said because she won’t stop.

“you have to forgot my name! because no one said my name! at least…” she continued.

.

.

.

She gasped.

 

“YOU TRICKED ME!” she screamed so loud that I scared teacher in the other class could hear her.

“YOU BASTA…” I grabbed her arm quickly. And before she could say anything I flipped her on the bed so I was in the top of her. I covered from screaming.

“ssh.. someone might hear us,” I said as leaned closer to her ears. She closed her eyes while struggling and try to push me. “I won’t you girl, that’s why don’t scream nor struggling.” I said and smirked.

She widened her eyes and looks really scared.

 

“have you finished with your business Luhan?” asked Kris. I pull my hand back and stand up. She still lied on the bed and looks really scared. It’s not like I would do something to her anyway.

 

“goodbye tulip,” I winked before I closed the infirmary door.

It’s been a while since I teased people. I laughed to myself.

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“Yah, Go Hyesung,” called Amber.

“I hear that you kick a ball and the ball landed at someone face,” said Seokyung.

“don’t remind me,” I said angrily while stabbed my food with my fork. “What’s wrong with her?” asked Amber, “on her period?” continued Seokyung.

Min shook his head. “you know Luhan from Exo?” asked min. “Oh, yeah, I know them. They are pretty popular right?” asked Seokyung. “you mean the kingka?” asked Amber. Min just nodded. “the ball that Hyesung kicked land on Luhan’s face,” said min.

Amber and Seokyung gasped in the same time.

 

“she.. she..  hit the pretty face of Luhan?” asked Seokyung in disbelieve.

“not finished!” cut Min. “and later Hyesung took Luhan to the Infirmary,”

“then?” asked Amber. “Luhan said that he lose his memories. But he was lying and Hyesung go tricked,” said min.

 

“BAHAHAHAHA!” Amber and Seokyung laughed at me.

 

They’re happy when their friend fooled by that random guy?!

 

“happy?!” asked me sarcastic.

“totally!” they said unison.

 

--

that guy called Luhan

 

-flashback-

 

 “Arasseoyo, Hyesung-ssi,” he said and laughed a bit

Wait did he said Hyesung? 

 

“how do you know my name? I haven’t told you my name yet! And Mr. Oh didn’t call me Hyesung! He called me Mrs. Go!” I narrowed my eyes and stare at him.

He should forgot about my name! “you have to forgot my name! because no one said my name! at least…” i continued.

At least he tricked me. But… OH MY GOSH! THIS GUY TRICKED ME!!!!!!! 

 

“YOU TRICKED ME!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and pointed at him like he was the bad guy. Well he is a bad guy!

 “YOU BASTA…” he cut me and grabbed my arm. And before I could say a word he flip me on the bed. So now, he was in top me. He covered my mouth with his palm and leaned closer.

“ssh.. someone might hear us,” he said while putting his finger infront of his lips. He leaned closer and closer, more closer that I could feel his warm breath.

His body almost touch mine and I grew panic. I struggling and try to push him but he lock my arm so I can’t move at all.

 

GOD THERE’S A ! HELP ME GOD!

 

Later he leaned his face closer. I close my eyes. Avoiding a bad situation. My heart thump so hard!

 

OH JESUS! THIS BASTARD WANT TO STEAL MY FIRST KISS!

I scream inside. My heart beat so fast. I’m not ready yet! Not now! I’m a student! I have to study! HELP!!!

 

“I won’t you girl,”

He said all of sudden beside my ears. His breath tickling my earlobe and that makes me feel like blushing.

“that’s why don’t scream nor struggling.” he continued and smirked. Suddenly I heard a voice from outside “have you finished with your business Luhan?” he pull his hand back and stand up. While I still lied on the bed

“goodbye tulip,” he winked before he closed the infirmary door leaving me alone.

 

What the hell just happened to me?

--

 

luhan is such a teaser!!!!!!

i hope you like this chapter because i enjoyed writing this!

have you guys watch B1A4 Baby Goodnight ? well that was DAEBAK! You guys should watch it!!!!!

not to forget you guys should watch this . it's Kris fancam of like a g6. well i'm not a kris' fans but HE IS HOT THERE! YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT!

subcribe and comment are allowed!!!!

p.s : should i update tomorrow?