Don’t Fall too Deep or You’ll End up Hurting Yourself

I'm slowly fall for you

Re-upload

--

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“what?!” I heard Hyesung and Amber gasp in the same time, when I told that to Saeyoung noona. Noona drag me to her office and lock the door.

“Chanyeol! What the hell are you talking about?!” asked Saeyoung noona. “I know that you are a womanizer but I beg you not to play with her! she’s not your toy!” continued her.

“I’m not, noona! I like her! no… I love her!!!!” I lied.  “I swear that I’ll date her much longer than anyone else since she is special, noona!” I cut her before she could say anything.

“ppftt, I don’t trust you!” she said, thinking that something I said wasn’t real after all. “you need to trust me!” I whined. “anyway I don’t think Hyesung would like someone like you. Her ideal type isn’t someone like you AT ALL,” “no, I’ll make her fall for me,” said Chanyeol. “alright let’s make a bet. I’ll do anything you told me to do, if you could win his heart.” she said. “FINE! DEAL! I’ll prove you that you’re wrong!” I said and stuck my tongue out.

 Noona sighed. “don’t play with her Chanyeol, she doesn’t deserve you! She deserve someone else and definitely not you,” Saeyoung noona warned me. Seems like she likes Hyesung that much.

But noona, I’ll do anything just to make you fall for me, eventhough it means I have to play with other’s heart.

--

So from that day, Chanyeol always come to café and said that he wants to see me. I know he was lying. He like Saeyoung unnie, who doesn’t see that? even a kid would know that Chanyeol always come to the café just to see Saeyoung unnie. In the café Chanyeol always try to seduce me. He always tried to be cute in front of me but I just ignore him like a kid ignore an uninteresting cartoon. But in school this guy always treat me the other way around. PSH bipolar.

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I have try so many things to make Hyesung fall for me. But unexpectedly, this girl didn’t fall for me or she was try to hide her feeling towards me. I don’t know. I’ve tried the cute seducing boy type to her but she don’t even react, and at the same time, I use the Hwang Taekyung type of boy, but it was making it worst.

 –hwang taekyung type boy is a boy who always told the girl to do something, the mean guy–

 

Until one day I came to the café and she was yelling at me.

“what the hell Chanyeol?! What the hell are you trying to do? Are you making fun of me?” asked Hyesung with a glared. “no I’m not. I need you Hyesung, I like you,” I lied. I tried my best to act infront of her. I look at Hyesung with a serious eyes. pretending that all of those confessions are real.

“can’t you see it that I always try to get your attention?”  Hyesung look at me back with a confused eyes. She leaned closer to my face and tried to find any evident.  

I can’t exactly read what’s on her mind but I’m sure she was totally confused about my sudden confession.

 

After a minute later, Hyesung haven’t said any words, there’s no time to wait anymore.

No this plan to making Hyesung fall for me won’t success. So I have another plan on my mind.

 

This is it…

 

“I was kidding! Why so serious?” I could even see an angry expression wrote on her eyes. “you really think that I like you, do you?” I teased. She blushed like mad and stuttered, “WHA….WHAT?! NO!”

“alright Hyesung, I need to make this straight. I need you….” I leaned closer and closer, until her back meet the locker’s door. I leaned on her neck and blew my breath on her sensitive neck. “I need you to be my fake girlfriend,” I whispered right next on her ear. She titled her head to the left and to block me from the access through her neck.

 

“Hyesung-ah, why did you change-. BLOODY HELL!” one of my co-workers named Eunsol shocked after seeing me and Chanyeol with an inappropriate position.

“I.. I’M SORRY!” she apologized and run away from the locker room. “WHA.. WHAT?! NO!” I pushed Chanyeol which was smirking in satisfaction and try to chase Eunsol. But she was gone -___-

 

“GEEZ! You ruined everything!” I cried. “so.. how was it?” asked Chanyeol. “you’re kidding right?” asked me as I narrow my eyes looking for a lie. “no, I’m not lying okay, you just need to be my fake girlfriend for 2 months. And later you won’t have to be my slave anymore. Just for two months,”

“what if I refused?” asked me

“then I’ll tell your secret to your Suho OPPA immediately,” I put my phone out from my pocket and Hyesung gave me a -_________- this look.

“I guess you don’t have any choice,” I smirked.

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“you come early today?! Unexpected!” exclaimed Min. “Yah.. you don’t like it when I come early?” I mocked. “Aren’t you supposed to be come with the master of yours?” asked Yong Jae Seokyung.

“Ah right, anyway, do you know, yesterday Chanyeol said that Hyesung is attractive?” Amber joined.

“OH really?! I heard about Chanyeol was hitting on someone, but I don’t expect it to be you!” Min cried. “You owe me an explanation Go Hyesung,” Seokyung glared at me.

 

“No need and explanation, you guys will see it with your own eyes later-,”

 

“JAGIYA!” shouted someone. Guess, it’s Chanyeol.

 

“damn it, I never thought that he’ll come this early!” I cursed.

“what? Who? Chanyeol?” asked Min. Chanyeol walk into the class room with a big grin on his face. I just want to kick his face and wiped the grin on him. Chanyeol look around the class room and something, or someone find his attention. Yeah, that’s me. he was looking at me. He walked towards me and I tried to hide my face with my friends body.

 

But of course this guy is to smart not to realize where am I.

So he grabbed my hand, not my wrist and dragged me to the corridor. We run through the corridor and he shouted.

“This girl, name Go Hyesung, class 11 jeremiah. Now officially becoming Park Chanyeol’s girlfriend!”

He showed the world that his hand was lock with mine.

I know that he want me to be his fake girlfriend, BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT Chanyeol WOULD DRAG ME HERE AND TOLD EVERYBODY THAT WE ARE A COUPLE NOW. THAT WAS EMBARASSING! WHERE THE HELL IS CHANYEOL’S BRAIN?!

People in the hallway start to whispered around and people on the class start to gathering outside. I even saw Luhan there.

He was walking out from the classroom and shocked was write on his face. He looks desperate.

And I wonder why…..

 

--

 

“Yo, guys… lemme introduce you my girlf-,” as fast and he can, Kris smacked Chanyeol’s head. “Whut the hell?!” he cried. “it’s me who should asked you, what the hell,” said Baekhyun from behind and seems like he need an explanation.

“you never told us that you like Hyesung!” cried Sehun. “YEAH and you know that I have a little crush on her!” join Baekhyun.

“sorry guys, but I like her and it’s me who win her heart,” Chanyeol winked. I just keep smiling. That would be weird if I puke in front of them!

“you know what? The whole school know that the playboy Park Chanyeol has made a decision on a girl!” said D.O. “don’t say that I am a playboy,” Chanyeol pouted. “I was a playboy, but not again.” He exclaimed as he look at me with a caring smile.

“what the hell are you looking at?” I spoke bluntly. The twelve of his friends look at me with a scary face, shocked and confused. “I never found one of his girlfriend act like this,” said Lay, “you’re cool. You know what Hyesung, you should bully him more often,” suggest Chen.

“are you sure you two in a relationship? Because I don’t even see any love  on Hyesung’s and your eyes, Chanyeol. I never hear anything you talk about Hyesung before,”  said Kris all of sudden.

“re… really?” I tried laughing. Please Kris, do not blabbered anything. Because if this fake girlfriend plan failed, I won’t get any freedom.

“yeah right,” suddenly something laid on my cheek. A pair of lips laid on my cheek. My eye bulged out. I don’t expect this to happened! THAT FREAKING PARK CHANNYEOL KISS MY CHEEK! ASDFGHJKL.

It’s not a light peck on my cheek. It’s a LONG KISS ON MY CHEEK. He didn’t even let it go. After almost 15 second, finally he let go. I touched my burning cheek slowly and I swear my face feeling SUPER HOT. It must be red as tomato!

After fully awake. I glared at Chanyeol and hit his arm hardly many times!

“chill down dude, HAHAHA. Anyway you look cute with that red cheek on your face. If you get sick of being Chanyeol’s girlfriend, just come to me okay?” Baekhyun winked at me.

“NU!!! Noona, will definitely come to me,” said Kai as arrogant as usual. “who told you that I’ll go to the both of you?” I narrow my eyes.  “then who’ll win you heart?” asked D.O

Of course it Suho oppa!

“of course she’ll choose me!” whined Chanyeol.

“Nope, I’ll come to Kris oppa,” I said as I lock his arm with me yeah, Kris sit next to me. I stuck my tongue out playfully at Chanyeol. Oh no I feel like a who trying to be cute and seduce Chanyeol with aegyo. I’m sick of myself.

 

--

 

It’s raining again. I waited the rain to stop pouring in front of the school lobby. I reach out my hand and feel the pouring rain in front of me. The school had left two hours ago, but I have something to do in the library so I have to went home this late.

How could I go home? There’s no sign that this rain would stop.

The rain getting bigger and bigger. The worst thing is, I don’t bring my umbrella.

Should I just run to the bus stop? Yeah… good Idea.

Before I could run, I saw someone walk towards me. It’s Luhan, he wasn’t wearing a school uniform. He was wearing a white polo T-shirt and he brought an umbrella. “Luhan…. What are you doing here?”

“me? I pick you up,” he said with his innocent face.

“huh? I don’t understand. Aren’t you home already?”

“I was from Sehun’s house and I passed the school. I saw you standing here and I thought you don’t bring your umbrella. Come on, let me pick you home,” he explained.

“Wow, okay,” I said and follow him. The umbrella is pretty big so both of us enough to stand on one umbrella.

“So.. are you and Chanyeol are real?” asked him as we walk home.

“Ah… you hear that to?” asked me as I chuckled.

“Yeah. Chanyeol is one of the most famous boy around the school. Well second after me,” he said proudly.

“What the hell,” I hit his arm playfully. “that’s why you should be grateful that you’re one of my friends,” he said. “Am I a friend for you?” I frowned. I was expecting him to said, no you’re my enemy or stranger. But something that come from his mouth makes me feel strange.

“nope, you’re special friend of mine,” that’s what came out from his lips. “hey, we’ve arrived. You don’t want to come in?” asked him.

“Ah.. right, you should go back too. Thank you Luhan,” I said it softly but loud enough to make him heard me. He smiled and went to his house. But before he disappeared from the wall that separate our house, he said something more suspicious and make me think of him all night long.

 

“Well, Hyesung. For some reason I wish you aren’t Chanyeol’s girlfriend,”

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“I mean… Ah forget about it.  and, Hyesung… don’t fall to deep or you’ll end up hurt yourself.” He chuckled and disappeared behind this wall.

 

Luhan, why did you telling me this? why did my heart beat so fast?

 

 

Okay guys don’t really mind about WHY EXO DIDN’T SUSPICIOUS AT ALL. Just go to the main story because I’m to lazeeh to explained why they don’t suspicious after all. They just think that Hyesung is one of Chanyeol’s doll.

  • Kris and Baekhyun know something wasn’t right. Chanyeol will never date a girl without talking about her before.
  • Kai and Sehun, somehow make a bet about Hyesung. The one who could win Hyesung’s heart will get a prize. But after all they cancel the bet because Chanyeol has win her heart.
  • Chen and D.O are innocent as ever. They just think that Chanyeol really like her despite of the fact that Chanyeol make her became his slave.
  • Tao just care about his Gucci :P.
  • Lay and Xiumin curious about something, it doesn’t seems right to them. 
  • Suho knows that this is some role that Hyesung should play. He guess that Chanyeol force her to this is role.
  • And the last, Luhan. He got the feeling that Chanyeol like her from the first time he made her become his slave. But he just don’t believe it that Hyesung will fall for Chanyeol’s trap this easily. That’s why he warned her not to fall to deep for Chanyeol.

 

@dindarght_1312 : here’s the update sweetheart :) keep comment!

@19jonghyun19 : YEAH I HATE IT TOO… but after all I love him to much to hate him.

@berry_b2ty : KEKEKEKE Chanyeol will get jelous later!

@rumblebumble : I know.. Chanyeol is the most creep ever!

@Theonlaertes : Chanyeol is a bad guy… but girls like a bad boy, don’t they? ;)

@annatoki : because he can’t hold back his hormone again. HAHAHAHA LOL

@kpopluver4everlol : this is Luhan ;)

@Baeconeggyeol : just wait and see… will you still want her to be with Luhan?

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMMENT GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! KEEP COMMENT GUYS!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT WOULD LOVE TO!