Being jealous and watching her sleep

I'm slowly fall for you

play

 

Luhan’s POV

 

“Luhan,”

Hyesung called my name and immediately remove her hand from Chanyeol’s gripped. They were going home together. I guess Chanyeol sent her home.

Chanyeol was being a right now. Yesterday he pushed Hyesung to the stairs until she twisted her ankle. Eventhough he said if that was an accident,

but still, how can a boyfriend push her own girlfriend to the stairs?

And the weird thing is why the hell Chanyeol let Hyesung brought that big dictionary? Weren’t he supposed to help her bring it?

what a weird couple. I don’t agree Hyesung being Chanyeol’s girlfriend. i just don’t like it to see them being together.

Like today, right now I saw them going home together and saw Chanyeol grabbed Hyesung’s hand.

 

I really don’t like it. geez.. I feel like angry right now.

Please Chanyeol, I know you’re my friend but please can’t you stay away from Hyesung and from this whole skinship? This is getting much more irritating right now.

 

“what are you doing here?” asked Hyesung, shivering.

 

“Oh.. I was passing here and saw you getting from the bus,” I replied coldly.

“Oh, right,” it’s getting awkward. “hmm, i guess I should go home,” Hyesung broke the silent and said to Chanyeol. “let me take you home,” Chanyeol offered his kindness. Since when Chanyeol being this kind to a girl?

“no, no need, I can go home by myself. It’s getting late, you should go home too!” she smiled. “but you have no umbrella and it’s raining-,”

“I got my umbrella, Hyesung will be save. No need to worry Chanyeol,” I hissed. Chanyeol please go home. I really don’t wanna see you right now. “Oh, okay hyung. Please take care of her,” he said and get in the bus later.

He left us. He left me being with Hyesung. “you don’t want to go home?” asked me with a teasing tone.

“of course I do!” she exclaimed and get in the umbrella immediately. the situation getting worst when we remain silent and Hyesung walked slowly because of her twisted ankle.

 

“you..”

 

“since..”

 

Both of us say something in the same time and I saw Hyesung chuckled. “ladies first,” I said. “Such a gentleman you are,” she sarcastically said it.

“you, how was school?” asked her randomly. “Eh? School? Well being a 12 grade is tiring. We need to study harder for highschool!” I said.

“is it?  aye… I don’t want to pass grade then,” she said it half joking. I knocked her forehead and she cried. “it’s hurt, !” she pouted.

“Ya! You dare to call me ???? I’m your oppa! Remember?” “What? I don’t want to have an oppa like you!” she stuck her tongue out. “uuu~ but I want a dongsaeng like you!” I made a kissy kissy face.

 

“What the hell, Luhan.. remember your age, you’re getting old okay,” she said with a monotone voice.

 

“shut up, it’s been a while since the last time I teased someone,” I said.

 

“Oh really, hey.. by the way, what did you want to say just now?” asked her full of curiousity. “Ah how about tutoring you tomorrow after school?”

“that would be nice, but I can’t. See? My legs are bruising. I can’t sit on the rooftop!” she answered. “Alright then. Let’s start tutor after your legs get recover!”

“wait, what? You mean like a month later?”  she said, “what? A month later? That’s too long!” I cried. “what the Luhan, why did I feel like you really enjoyed tutoring me?” she frowned. I nodded at her and  said. “Of course I do, I like tutoring you!”

“yeah, yeah whatever.. just wait until this damn legs get recover.”

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“AUCH!” I yelped. “Yah, yah… gwenchanna?” asked Chanyeol who grabbed my arm and preventing me from falling.

“yeah… yeah, I’m okay…” I said as I try to walk faster. But the heavy book on my backpack didn’t help me to walk faster. In effect, it made me hard to walk with a lame leg. Chanyeol called me

“no! don’t walk too  fast, baby,”.I look at him with a disbelieve face and he just throw me a smirked. He walked towards me and put out my backpack from my back. I frowned at him,

“what are you doing?”

 

“helping you to bring your heavy book?”

 

“pardon?”

 

“if it’s too heavy for you to bring, just let me bring it for you! All you need to do is ask.” He whispered to my ears, and walk away brought my back pack.

 

“YAH wait!”

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

As the usual day, I was practicing basket ball. And I begged Hyesung to wait me until I finished my basketball practice. At first she refused but after several times begging, finally she gave up and said that she’ll wait me.

Well actually I asked her to wait me because I’m scared that something will happened if I don’t accompany her. So I asked her to wait for me and I’ll sent her home later.

 

The practice had finished and I went to the locker room just to change my clothes. Well there’s no time for taking a bath because I know Hyesung will be bored waiting for me. I put my clothes to my bag and walk outside,

“Hey, where are you going? You’re not taking a bath?” asked Kris,

“What? Oh no, there’s someone waiting for me outside,” I gave him a smile and waved.

 

Hyesung said that she’ll wait me at the library. So I went to the library and looking for her. I saw her, she was sitting on the chair and put his head on the table. She was sleeping, peacefully. There’s a book infront of her and I bet that was the book he read before she sleep.

 

At first I was going to wake her up, but later I closed my mind and planned to watch her sleep.

 

She has a brown wavy hair and that looks really attractive–  

 

What the hell are you thinking Chanyeol? This girl is totally not attractive. A harsh, rude !

 

Aishh... what the hell am i thinking! You don’t really think this girl looks attractive, don’t you?

 

--

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, ACTUALLY I'll do a double chapter but since i was in hurry, so i'll update tomorrow! And alsoo reply your comment!