Sweater

I'm slowly fall for you

 

Hyesung's POV 

 

“What the hell was going on here?!” asked Seokyung with a glare. She glared at me then to Chanyeol. Both I and Chanyeol look at each other then finally we realize the situation and sit on the bed properly. I know, Seokyung will be mad at me. Seokyung never like Chanyeol, so she must be really angry at me. “what are you guys doing?” asked Min.

“are you too going to “MAKE LOVE”?” asked Seokyung with a sarcasm voice.

“NO! WE’RE NOT!” both I and Chanyeol yelled. “then what are you doing?” asked Amber while raised her eyebrow. I gulped, “well we’re just messing around and Chanyeol just visiting me. that’s all. Don’t you dare to think such a dirty on your mind,”

“fine I trust you. But I never trust him at the firstplace,” Seokyung pointed her finger at Chanyeol. “Seokyung,” I called and look at her with a pleading eyes.

“Fine! I trust him,” said Seokyung as she glared at Chanyeol.

“ehmm, anyway, aren’t you guys hungry?” asked me cheerfully. “yes! I haven’t eat because we went here rushing. “okay! I’ll make you guys some food then,” answered me and went to kitchen. “wait what? But you’re sick! You should be just rest and let me make the food,” said Chanyeol.

Worrying about me. “you can cook?” joined Seo as she furrowed her eyebrow. “emm well, not really. But you can right?” Chanyeol gave Seo a big smile as min and amber gagged at his word. I laughed. “seo’s food taste horrible!” “let’s just go to the restaurant!” suggest min.

“emmph, okay I’ll change,” I said as I ran upstair and went to my room. I went out and wear a crop tee and shorts. But before we went outside. Chanyeol grabbed me. “are you really going outside with those clothes? Really Hyesung?” asked him.

Min, amber and Seokyung looked at him weirdly like they’re saying -nothing’s wrong with her clothes dude- “you’re just get fever yesterday and you wear a thin clothes? And what is this short? You may get sick again!” he shouted. He went to my room and looked for jacket. He took one and gave it to me. He have me a sweater and a scarf. “here wear this!” “but chanyeol, I’m not sick anymore!” I answered. “but you’ll be sick again if you wear thin clothes!” he scolded. Amber sighed and told me “just wear it hye, I’m hungry already” I glared at chanyeol and wear it. And later we went outside.

--

we went to the nearest meat restaurant and order galbi and bulgogi. “waah, the meat smells good!” exclaimed min as she clap her hand and blow the smoke of the galbi to my face. I coughed and gave her a look. “sorry!” she apologized. The smoke smells good but my body feels really hot because of the sweater. Ergh screw this!

“Ah, this meat going to be done. I’ll go wash my hand first,” said min as she went to the bathroom. “ah, I’ll joined,” said amber. So in the table there’s just me, chan and min. I start to sweat a lot and chanyeol asked me “why are you sweat a lot? Do you catch a fever again?” he said with a worried expression. I glared at him and answered.

“Who’s the one who asked me to wear such a thick clothes in the middle of summer?” I sarcasm. “screw this,” I said as I lift up my sweater. “but…” he tried to stop me but he sit across me so he can’t stop me.

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Hyesung start to sweat a lot and I looked at her worriedly. She got a fever again? “why are you sweat a lot? Do you catch a fever again?” asked me. She didn’t answered but then spoke. “who’s the one who asked me to wear such a thick clothes in the middle of summer?” she sarcasm.

“screw this,” she said as she lift up her sweater. I try to stop her but she sit across me so it’s hard for me to stop her. She should wear it! I’m scared she will sick again. But then when she lift her sweater up. Her shirt joined and I could see her belly including the little part of her bra. It’s black. Seo who also saw this bulged her eyes out then immediately put her shirt down.

Hyesung realized what’s happening then she put her sweater again quickly. I immediately look away and try coughed a bit. It’s an awkward moment. I put a glance at her as I saw her looking at me with a blushing face. I quickly look away again and start blushing again. My face feel hot as I remind the view. Her slim body and her black lacy underwear. Damn that hormone. Stop it. I screamed inside myself. Then I stand up and went to the toilet without saying anything.

--

“thanks for the food! Chanyeol!” Min exclaimed and grinned at him. “yeah, you’re welcome,” I answered. “then we will go home now,” said Amber. “you sure you don’t want us to sent you home?” asked Seokyung. “Nope, Chanyeol will sent me home,” Hyesung said as she cling her arm on me.

“right yeobo?”

asked her with a cute voice. Seokyung gave me coldest glare ever as she said – don’t do anything to her –

“ye… yeah…” I stuttered. I feel nervous. And my hearts suddenly beats really fast. Weird. Maybe because I just saw her half ?

 

It’s not even yeol.

 

I said to myself. “fine! Bye hyee!” Amber said as they waved at us. Leaving me and Hyesung all alone. As they gone, Hyesung quickly pull away her arms and we went awkward. “well I’ll just go home. Bye,” she said. She walked back at her home but I stop her.

“no! it’s getting late, I should take you home” I said. ”No need. My home just 10 blok away from her-

 

--

Hyesung's POV

 

“Yeah, damn Chanyeol! He even pour me with paint. I swear I’ll kill that of him when I see her” I heard someone talked behind the wall where we were standing. A girl voice.

 Hyuna’s.

 

I looked at Chanyeol. He was listening at them clearly and he was frowning hard.

“wasn’t the paint enough?” asked him under breath. This remind me again how they bullied me. But I’m not that kind of girl who wants to get any trouble.

“let’s go Chanyeol, don’t listen at them,” I said. But Chanyeol ignored me and start walking. Trying to caught them. I grabbed his hand and try to pull him.

But he was angy and still ignoring me. I get panic and pull his tie down. He looked at me with a frowned. I cupped his face and

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kiss him

 

--

 

WOHOOOOO I FINALY UPDATE! Actually I already want to delete this fic but then I came with an idea, I’m sorry if this chapter sounds weird because It’s been a reaaaaaaaaaaaaly long time since I update and I little bit forget about their character  :(

Sadly.

Anyway guys… I really miss you and I hope you like this update… Chansung moment hereee… and Luhan will be back right away after this chapter.

 

@TheonLaertes : I’m so sorry for making you wait. It almost a year isn’t it? Kekeke I hope you like it and thanks for waiting me here :)

@BothFantasies : this is an update for you wohooo!

@MyungHunnie : I won’t kekkee this is the update!

@infinite_kenn : just look forward to next chapter!

@lispingmaknae :Urghh… you do? But I want her with Chanyeol too!

@chocolala : I’m going to update :) just be patient with me. I’m on writer’s block recently

 

subscribe and comment would love too :)