Creepy guy named Chanyeol

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung's POV

 

“Hyesung! WAKE UP!!!!!” shouted my sister, Minsung. “hmm,” I covered my face with my blanket and back to sleep.

“Wake up Lazy !!” she pull my blanket and throw it on the floor, I guess.

“shut up, ,”

I blurted and put my pillow on my face to avoid the sunlight. Seems like Minsung already lost her mind. “IT’S 7.45 YOU MORON!!!!” she shouted right infront of my ear. I immidietly open my eyes and stood up. Because of the sudden action, I lost my balance and fall on my bed. “you’ve gotta be kidding me, right?” asked me. “no I’m not,” she said with a really calm voice and pointed at my clock.

“SHOOT!!!!” I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Well there’s no time to wash up!

 

play

  

( Your Uniforms )

 

The bell started at 8 o clock, and I need 15 minutes to arrived at school. Oh god, why should I late at this time? This is the first day of school! I run through downstairs and took one piece of toast.

“Hey, dongsaeng, i…” “no time for talking, sis!” I cut her while wearing my shoes on. “No! today I’m going out and there’s no mom and dad!” she said while I was opened tha gate.

“what?!” asked me.

“Yes, so when you go home! I’ll give the key to the neighbor!” she said. “which neighbor?” I shouted.

“that neighbor!” she answered and pointed at a house beside my house. I gave her a sign Ok and tight my tie. Yeah, I tight my tie while running to the bus stop!

 

It’s not because I’m a pessimistic person, but I’m positive LATE!

 

Blame min! because yesterday min called me and we chat all night long and I end up waking up late like this! urrgh.. I swear I’ll force her to buy me lunch!!! Thankfully this is the first day of school. If not, I’m sure there’s Mister Killer, A.K.A Mr. Go who’ll punished all the student that coming late!

 

--

I was running the whole school just looking for my class! Min said that I have a same class as her. So it means, my class is 11 Jeremiah.

But, damn it! where the hell is 11 Jeremiah? Finally I found it. I knocked the door and opened it with a really tired face. I was panting heavily. Running the whole school just looking for my class. The whole class look at me and that was embarrassing.

The teacher looked at me with a weird face. Looks like she was waiting for what would I say. I took a deep breath, bowed and said “I’m so..”  

 

“I’M SORRY MADAM I WAS LATE!” someone shouted beside me. I looked at this someone and find him really tall.

Yes, him.. someone is a boy and this guy really tall. i’m not a short girl but I admitted it that he is really tall. I guess this guy is coming after me and also late. Of course he was late because he said sorry!

 

And the weird thing, this guy was grinning and this is creepy because of unmatched between his baby face and his deep voice. Freak!

 

“Ah.. so there’s 2 late pupils in my class huh? Be gratefull, because this is our first day and I allowed you to sit without any detention. But I think there’s only one chair left!” she was looking for the chair and pointed at it.

“Yup, there’s only one chair here. Are you sure you’re really in my class?” asked her again. I nodded and also him. “alright, so that means, one of you need to take another chair to sit,”

At first we was looking at each other and declaring a war for a chair. We ran at the same time. He went from left side and I went from right side.  

I don’t want to drag some chair to sit because I’m already super tired. So.. we fought for that chair. Both of us start to run to that chair and sit on that chair. I tried my best to push him out of my chair, but well he is a guy and he is strong.

“YAH THIS IS MINE! TAKE ANOTHER CHAIR TO SIT!” I yelled at him.

“What are you talking about? That should be you to take another chair!” he yelled back. i push him hard with my back and he push me back. He is so strong and at first I thought I would lose!

.

.

.

.

.

But.. some angel save me.

 

“Oh come on Chanyeol, give up on a girl won’t make you lose your pride! Drag another chair to sit! You are such a chicken! ” said a boy from my class named.. hmm Kyungsoo.

Oh so this crazy guy named Chanyeol? He don’t wear any name tag so I don’t know what his name. 

“TCH..” he stood up and glared at Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo went highfive with Baekhyun. And he glared at me.

“You.. just look for my revenge, girl,” he said, actually, more like a whispered. And seems like only me can heard him. we went outside the class and slam the door.

What’s wrong with this freaky guy? Euuuh… such a loser!

--

first chappi everyone!!! i hope you like this! because i enjoyed writing this :)

subscribe and comment would make me happy!