Ditch Class

I'm slowly fall for you

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Today, I went to school early in the morning just to keep my promise from Hyesung. I went to the locker room and wait for hyuna there. and there is she…

“Oh gosh, that’s Chanyeol! He must be thank me to yank her ugly girlfriend over him,” I heard Hyuna whispered to her friend.

“Hey,,” I called her with my y deep voice

“Oh hi Chanyeol! What’s up?” answered her excitedly. “you know, I want to tell something after school, can you wait me in the front office?” asked me seductively.

“Sure!” she answered. I smile, “don’t forget to come, noona! I’ll wait for you!”

And let the game begin.

 

--

 

“Hyuna, where are you going?” asked one of her friends. “Chanyeol wants to confess to me after school at the art room downstairs,” “the haunted one?!”

“Yup! I wonder why did he pick that room for confessing,” “how do you know he was going to confess?” hyuna furrowed her eyebrow and swiped her long hair. “feeling. What else would he do?!” “but what if it was a trap? What if he knows that we are the one who bullied his girlfriend-“ “SST, I don’t want to hear your opinion now!” she shouted. Hyuna walked downstairs leaving her friends alone and ready to see Chanyeol.

Hyuna wait infront of the front desk and fix her make up. Her hairs and her clothes. She let on of her uniforms first button open. She think it will seduce Chanyeol more and get him her after school.

after finished with her appearances. She opened the art room door and asked for Chanyeol.

She opened the door slowly and called. “Chanyeol?” but she didn’t find him there so she opened the door fully and guess what.

There’s a paint upside and it’s pour down all over hyuna’s body.

“GYAAAAAAAA,” she screamed and walk outside the room and found tons of people looking at her laughing at the hallways. What the hell

Tons of people saw her with this ugly appearance. Paint all over her hair, clothes, shoes and even face.

Then Chanyeol show up from the crowd. “Ups,” Hyuna looked at Chanyeol with a glare. “You…. You planed this, didn’t you?” asked her angrily. “what do you think? You think after you hurt my girlfriend I’ll just let you go that easily?” Chanyeol asked her coldly. “and please , I rather being a single than I have to dating you. So don’t ever think that I like you one single bit!” add him.

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

I’m so bored at home. no games, no movie, no food, no friends. There’s no one I can talk to!

Mom and dad were leaving for work. Sis were going out with her boyfriend. What a really boring day. Just if I went to school this morning. This day won’t be this bad. I wish Seokyung called me and asked how am i. I haven’t receive any message from them! Can’t they spare their time to call me?!

Geez, what a goodfriend they are. And where he hell is Chanyeol?! He haven’t reported me anything. At least report me about how he attack Hyuna and friends!

 

Play

 

BAM!

What’s that?

I woke up from my bed and looking outside my room window. Someone was standing in the tree and waved at me. Guess who!

Yeah, that’s Chanyeol!

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I half whispered. “going to your room?” asked him back.

“what the hell, I mean DID YOU JUST DITCH CLASS?” I screamed

“no need to scream old woman!” he covered his ears. “I’m coming to visit you! You should be happy, you know!”

“yeah but you can visit me anytime, like after school! Not in this time!” I said. “Nothing to worry about! I just missed 1 class! It’s nearly go home time, anyway.” “FINE, and what’s with climbing tree to come visit me?” I asked as I folded my arms. “trying to be a monkey, dude?” I smirked. “Shut up, I’m just trying to avoid your sister!” “stupid, my sister aren’t home! she was..” “so you mean, we are here, all ALONE?” he said it as step into my room. “erhmm, ye…s” I stuttered and move backwards. Chanyeol was smirking until something grabbed his attention. “So this is girls room looks like!” exclaimed him as he looking around the room.

“and what the hell was that?”

 

he pointed at something on my bed. My eyes come to see what things he was pointing on, and I found my underwear and dirty clothed there.

 

“GYAAAAAAAAAAA!” I scream to the top of my lung and grabbed the clothes before he could touch it. I ran to the bathroom and put my clothes to the bin. Then I realize how messy my room was. I push Chanyeol out from my room and locked the door. I tidy the room fast. Put the magazine aside. my dirty clothes and other things. After that I opened the door and let him step in. “pretty fast,” said him as he nodded slowly. I scratched my hair and said,

“I’ll take some food,” and I went downstairs. I pick lot of food. I pick something like chocolate, milk, soda, cookies, chips and ice cream. “wow, you sure have a lot of food, don’t you?” asked Chanyeol amazed. I rolled my eyes and pick 1 little of baskin robbin and eat it alone. Chanyeol took a glanced and then remembered. “aren’t you supposed to be sick?” I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

“yes I am,” he pointed at my ice cream and asked, “then why did you eat ice cream? You should rest in bed and not eating ice cream! You just got a fever yesterday and you dare to eat ice cream now?”

“what’s wrong with you? It’s just fever, I won’t die just because I eat ice cream!”

“but you need to rest! Don’t you know that I was really worr…” he stopped talking. Silent filled the air. “really what?” asked me. He sighed and said. “just forget about it. Now just go to your bed and rest.”

“I don’t want!” I said as I stucked my tongue out.

 

“Now, you dare to disobey me!” shouted him

 

“who are you? You’re not even my mom,” I mocked.

“you little brat!”

 

and Chanyeol started chasing me around the room. But as being a guy, Chanyeol much stronger than me so he caught me and tickled my waist. I screamed with the top of my lung.

“GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” I laughed and avoiding him. I try to hit him with my hands and my legs. But he kept attacking me! I try to attack him but no use, he’s not ticklish at all! Not fun. I laughed until I started crying. I step backwards to avoiding him but dead end. I sit on my bed and rolled a side to avoid him. I felt so happy that time. I don’t know why. When I rolled a side, Chanyeol pull me over him and he was in the top of me now. I don’t know why but I don’t feel aware at all. I just laughed along with him and play the ticklish. I’m not scared at all. Knowing that there’s a boy in my house, sitting on my bed, tickling me and in the top of me. Weird huh? I just feel save around him.

Chanyeol still try to attacked me but now I have a pillow and start attacked him with pillow. I rolled backside and now I was in the top of him.

 

--

Seokyung’s POV

 

Min, Amber and I just out from school and ready to visit Hyesung. “she must be dead bored at home,” Min giggled as she think of her imagination. “and I bet she must be miss us so much, knowing that we haven’t made a phone call” said Amber. That’s right, we haven’t made a phone call for Hyesung because we wanted to give her a surprised. He went to the minimarket and buy her cookies. I heard from Kyungsoo that Hyuna sunbae bullied her after school and Chanyeol save her. And I heard that Chanyeol was taking care of Hyesung at her home.

He was being a good boyfriend huh? Well I never like Chanyeol at the first place. Why? Because he is a playboy! I’m sure that he date girls just for and lust. I heard rumor about Chanyeol and lot of them said that he went to bar everyday just to have with some y chick. I hope Hyesung is not his next target. I haven’t remind Hyesung about dating him because I’m  busy with my works as the class president. Gosh, go die park Chanyeol.

“we have arrived,” I exclaimed. I look at the garage and no car were there. Her sister must be out. So she must be alone here. “there’s no car.” Said Amber. “Yep, her sister must be out,” I said as knocked the front door. “no answered!” cried Min. I tried to opened the door and it’s open!

I looked at Amber with a suspicious way and enter the house. “excuse me,” said Amber. But no answer. Min close the door back and we go upstairs to her room. we hear some noises. “KEKEKE Hyesung must be really lonely until she watched a comedy show,” Min giggled. I high 5 with Amber and Min then get ready to gave her the surprise. But when I opened the door.

I found something unexpected.

 

“what the hell was going on here?!”

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

We was laughing hard from hitting each other with pillow. Hyesung rolled a side and now she was in top of me. I tried to tickled back her waist and she tried to pinched my cheek until someone opened the bedroom door and fine us not in an appropriated situation. “what the hell was going on here?!” Seokyung shouted and I saw Amber was covering Min’s eyes.

 

Oh .

 

--

LONG TIME NO SEE GUYRSSSS. it's been a month?…  DID YOU GUISE MISS ME? I MISS YOU TOO! You know school was being a ! I hate it. At first I was thinking about deleting this story or just leaving this story behind, but some of you reminding me and gave me a courage to continue this story.. so here is this! Kekeke, sorry if this is not what you guys really expected. And thankyou for those who wait for me! I love you guys.

 

PS: I have a final test next week so, get ready for being leave by me again. But after the test was over. I swear I will come back and gave you a BOMBASTIS comeback ;)

B1A4 ARE SO COOL WITH THEIR COMEBACK ASDFGHJKL AND THE HELL WAS GOING ON WITH SEHUN HAIR?! I KNOW YOU HATE HIM COORDINOONA BUT DON’T MAKE HIM INTO A WALKING TREEE TT___TT.

 

@infinite_kenn : because Chanyeol is stupid! And Luhan’s confession will be coming, maybe… HUAHAHA

@berry_b2ty : YUP AFF is no longer fun! It’s okay to curse hahahaha. Oh my gawd, I’m scared… happy with no Luhan in it? KYAHAHA

@diebakim : kekeke, sorry for making a bad Suho! I don’t really like Suho anyway. He is B O R I N G

Sorry Suho’s fans! >__<

@haefany29 : HERE’S THE UPDATE! Sorry for a super late update.

@jessica1965 : that’s what girls like about him ;)

@wlndessy : here’s the chansung moment! Sorry for the late update L iya lagii ngumpulin duit niih… dan katanya exo juga mau comeback, jadi double deh ngumpulin duitnya :(

@zandeullie : NO HE IS MINE KEKEKE. Here’s the update!

@saranghae_octonauts : sorry for waiting this for MONTHS! And welcome new reader!!!!

@philyeol : I’ll try okay? Hehehe, thank you for liking my story!!!

@theonlaertes : here’s the update! Yes I leave you hanging! Kekeke

 

Subscribe and comment!!!