Tutor

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung’s POV

 

you, Park Chanyeol… I hate you so much arghhh…

I throw my bag on the floor and throw myself on the bed. Suddenly my sister coming. “Yah Go Hyesung,” called her. “What?” “I want to go out so stay at home, arasseo?” “ne, arasseo, shuu shuu,” I shooed her and she rolled her own eyes. “don’t forget to do your homework!” she command, “ne, granny, I understand~” I sang and he close my door. Ah she is right, I have the damn homework. Chemist homework. I opened my bag and grabbed the chemist book. Sit on my desk and try to solve the problem. I put the back of hand on my cheek and tap my finger on the table.

Heck no!

I can’t do this

I really can’t do this. I ruffled my hair in frustration because of loosing 100,000 won thanks to park Chanyeol and this homework, thanks to Mrs Shim. Suddenly my phone rung, I look at the called id and saw.

 

Mr. Awesome.

 

“Yah Luhan, if you trying to pissed me off right now, it’s not a good idea because I’ll eat you alive for ruining my day!” I said the whole sentence nonstop. “Wooow, calm down Hyesung, calm down.. are watching right now?” he asked me.

“WHAT? Listen Luhan, this is not a good timing so, you better hung up,” ‘wait wait!!!! I mean, you say that you want to eat me up, so I thing you watch and I disturb you.” He said and from what I heard, I’m sure he was pouting right now. “it’s not eat in that kind of mean!!!!!” I cried. Then he laughed. “I know, I know.. how about you look up at your window,”

“wha-” before I could finished I saw Luhan stand in front of his window. His right hand grabbed his phone and his left waving at me.

#a/n : so infront of her desk is window, Luhan can see her studying there ^^

I hung up the phone and look at him. he put his phone back and grabbed a piece of paper. ‘miss me?’ was wrote on the paper. I grabbed my drawing book and reply his words ‘you wish!’

‘what are you doing?’

‘stuck at homework’

‘what lesson?’

‘MuddererCHEMISTRYlesson’

‘lemme help you! I’m good at chemist, you know~’

‘-_____- don’t lie, it’s a sin’

‘I’m not lying! Meet me tomorrow at rooftop, kay?’

‘no I won’t meet you, you’re a big liar. Anyway, do you know that we waste a lot of paper? O.o’

 

My phone rung once again and it’s from Luhan of course.

“ah, it’s better hearing your voice,” he cooed. “Oh my god, greasy Luhan -__-“ I said, “yah… meet me tomorrow at rooftop and I’ll teach you chemistry,” he said. “you’re not an expert how can I trust you?”

“asked me one thing and I’ll answer you,” I nodded, “fine! Tell me about acetic acid!” I command,

“acetic acid is is an organic compound with the chemical formula CH3CO2H It is a colourless liquid. Acetic acid is the main component of vinegar has a distinctive sour taste and pungent smell. It is mainly produced as a precursor to polyvinylacetate and cellulose acetate. Although it is classified as a weak acid, concentrated acetic acid is corrosive, and attacks the skin,”

#a/n : I don’t have any idea about chemist so I just took it from Wikipedia LOL

“HUOOH DAEBAK!” I squealed on the phone, “so meet me at lunch, okay?” “hmm, I’ll think about it. HAHA,” “yaah. Yaa-“ and I hung the phone up.

 

--

 

“OH OH OH !!!” I’m late!!!! Luhan asked me to wait him on the rooftop at lunch. But my class get punished and our lunch time got cut! “Yah! Go Hyesung! Where are you going?” Min yelled. “I’ll meet you later! I have something important to do!!!!!!!! BYE!” I yelled back and run to rooftop as fast as I could.

I opened the rooftop door and found someone sleep there with his face covered by chemical book. That must be Luhan!

I walk towards him and shook his body, but he didn’t move at all. Geez… this heavy sleeper -___-

I took the chemical book from his face. He didn’t bother at all. He didn’t  move. He didn’t realize anything –well I guess. I leaned closer to his face and took a deep breath. “YAH XI LUHAN! WAKE UP, YOU LAZY !” I screamed at him.

He stood up immediately and push his forehead until it meet mine. He put his arm around my neck so I couldn’t let go. “OUCH!!!!” I yelped and tried to let go. “where are you this whole time?” asked him with a pissed tone.

“i… I was–“ I tried to push him but I can’t, he keep his arm around my neck and gripped it tighter. “OUCH,” I cried as our forehead bump into each other one more time. “don’t you know I’ve wait here for almost half our?!” asked him as he stare at me with a lustful eyes.

He was to close.

So I close my eyes tightly. My heart beat faster and I could feel his breath blew on my face. He push me lightly and lose the gripped. I rubbed my forehead and glare at him.

“I was on detention before, that’s why I came late. Geez… I should just leave you here alone,” I murmured. Luhan walked towards me and flipped my hair up so he could see my forehead.

“it’s hurt?” asked him as he rubbed it slowly. “AH.. dweseo dweseo!” I rolled my eyes and pull my self away. But he grabbed my back and push me closer to him. I saw him looked at my forehead.

 

Will he kiss me? heck no!!!!!

 

I gulped thinking of that thing. I closed my eyes and heard him chuckled. Just before I want to opened my eyes, Luhan flicked my forehead HARDLY and it’s hurt like !

“YOU DAMN!” I cried. “that’s for making me wait,” he mocked.

“I thought you won’t come,” he add. “of course I come! I haven’t finished my homework!” I scremed still rubbing my forehead “aigoo… this girl,”

“so… Luhan, could you please do my homework please?” I begged. “no you can’t! You should do your homework by yourself!” he exclaimed.

“but if I do it by myself IT WON’T FINISHED,” I said. “please! Just this once!” Luhan seems think about it. “I’ll treat you!” add me. “arasseo, I’ll help you. But just this once okay?” asked him as he acted like a big brother. He mess ruffled my hair.

“GAH! YOU MESS IT!” I cried and grabbed my head protectively. “now, go downstairs and buy me food in cafeteria,” command him. “come on, hurry up,” he said as he eyed me still stood there. “umm.. okay,” I ran downstairs and went to the cafeteria.

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“sorry for the late hyung! We got some detention from Mr. ,” said D.O to the others. The other laughed as they heard Mr. out from his mouth. “Oh right, where’s your what-so-called-slave, Chanyeol??” asked Suho.

“ah right. Where’s she?” asked me suddenly. I walk approached Hyesung’s friends and decided to greet them.

“Ah… Chanyeol-ssi,” snapped Min. Min was her lollipop. Soon, Amber and Seokyung turned around and see me.

“Ah, ne… annyeong haseyo,” I slightly bowed. “did you guys see Hyesung by any chance?” “nope, I don’t see her. Did you see her, liu liu?” asked Seokyung. Amber shook her head. Min blinked several times and pull out her lollipop from . “Ah! Hyesung said that she has an important things to do so after the bell rung, she immediately rush outside and go nowhere,”

“Oh, okay. Thank you! I’ll see you guys around,” I waved at them and tried my best to see Hyesung. I stand on the line to wait my food. Suddenly someone rushed the queue and buy 2 packed of bread. The other student a bit pissed at her and she apologize.

It’s Hyesung! She ran pass me but she didn’t realize me there at all. “Yah,” I called and grabbed her arm. “Oh Chanyeol,” called her. She looked panic and full of rush. Before I could say any word, she cut me. “listen Chanyeol, I’m in hurry. So don’t think to command me now.” she said and left me dumbfounded. Was she being the other’s slave?

 

--

Luhan’s POV

 

I’ve finished Hyesung’s homework and now I sit on the rooftop enjoyed the breeze which blew on my face lightly. Later I heard a squeak from the door. I look up and found Hyesung crawled to reach me.

 #a/n: I know this so… dramatic, but just Imagine, you ran from the rooftop which on the 5th floor and rushed to the cafeteria. Up again to the rooftop. RUNING. LOL.

 Sweat rolled down from her forehead to her cheek and neck. It Feels like she was showering with her own sweat. Euuh, disgusted. “Ah… lu..han…,” she groaned. I walked towards her and help her to stand up. “geez, why did you sweat like ?” asked me.

“because you told me to hurry!” she cried. “here, your bread,” she hand me my favorite bread. “thank you!” i exclaimed and opened the plastic bag.

“have you finished working on my homework?” asked her. “yes, of course I do, it’s easy,” I said and proud of myself. She scoffed and looked at me. “What?” asked me. she sontinued her scoffed into a laughed. “what?” asked me again, curious about her laughed reason. “it’s funny hearing you proud about yourself. She said.

“what’s so funny about it?” asked me annoyed.

“funny is when you running to the 5th floor and sweating like crazy,” I and laughed. “shut up! That’s why because you told me to hurry, so I ran.” She defended herself.

“you know… I’m an obedient girl. So… I always do what people told me to,” she said while enjoying the breeze on her. “but you don’t obey the teacher to do your homework. You’re not obedient after all,” I said.

“Geez… it’s different. I obey someone who help me like you! Like my friends..” she said. “like me? so if I told you to hurry you’ll come hurry?” asked me. she nodded. “yes,”

“and if I told you to come here every Tuesday and Thursday for teaching your LOW on your chemist, you’ll come,”

“YOU WANT TO TEACH ME?” asked her excited. “hmm, yes… if you obey me,”

“of course I’ll!” she smiled.

“so,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 will you obey me if I told you to kiss me?”  

 

--

GYAAAAA LUHAN!

ASDFGHJKL

LEMME DIES 

 

Hello again my readers! Here a Luhan moment from me!!!!

And people…. I made a character chart on the poster chapter… another character will reveal later~ ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

@hannie82 : WELCOME NEW READER!!!! I HOPE YOU’LL LIKE THIS :)

@19jonghyun19 : sorry for the late update buddy:( but I hope you’ll like this!

@berry_b2ty : AWW I which is sweeter? Chanyeol, Luhan, or me-by-any-chance? ^^

@rumblebumble : OH KING CHANYEOLO~

@kimdee960715 : Oh gawd, it’s my fault TT___TT please don’t blame me… blame Chanyeol and Luhan for being awesome as always

@adelinedale : should I change the tittle into PARK CHANYEOL! YOU’RE SO MEAN?? Kekekeke

@ho-baby : I’ll take my time and deserve my lovely readers a delicious chapter. Is it delicious enough? Kekekeke

@zandeullie : GAH GAH GAH! ANOTHER CHANYEOL SHIPPER? WHERE’S LUHAN’S SHIPPER?

@almirsaloove : lemme give you another chapter which will make you smile every day like an idiot. LOL

 

WOW READERS THANK YOU MUCH! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE KEKEKEEKKE HOPE LIKE THIS ONE!

 

Subscribe and comment would receive MANY HUGS AND KISSES FROM ME :D