I can't stand it when the other boys are looking at you like this

I'm slowly fall for you

Luhan ran away and leave me sitting on the swing like an idiot. Is this kind of confession? Oh God, what should I do? my heart still beat so fast.

I even forget about Suho. About how he reject my cake and told me if he had no time to accept it. And from his invisible confession, I finally realize my feeling for him. it’s not just a friend. It’s more that friends.

Like crush, I don’t know. I sat there for almost 15 minutes and later I found myself still bring Luhan’s chemist book. What a fool. And because of this , you need to face Luhan again. Well maybe Luhan haven’t go that far. Maybe I could catch him up.

I stood up and walk out from the kindergarten area to the locker room.

There’s a lot of thought on my mind. Luhan stand 70 % for my thought. Should I face him today after this confession? Or just tomorrow? Faster will be better. What should I say? Getting to normal again? or I should told him I like him? but Chanyeol would be mad if he knows that I tell this secret to Luhan.  But what if I was misunderstanding? What if he was just joking? And what if.. he avoid me? so I lost my this guyfriend, just like this? what if..

 

I opened my locker and find a lot of junk on my locker. A lot of ripped paper like.

 

GET AWAY FROM CHANYEOL

 

HE IS MINE.

 

GO DIE

 

UGLY MOTHERER

 

What the. Is this kind of joke? This must be Chanyeol! Didn’t he get enough to play me?

 

 

BRAK

 

 

Someone bumped hardly at me. I look up to see the face and I saw 5  girls infront of me. they are seniors.

“so you’re Chanyeol’s girlfriend huh?” asked one of them. Someone pretty with a long wavy red hair.

“Chanyeol like this girl? Euh… she’s far from ugly… she’s hideous!” said a girl with a blonde hair.

“and she’s not y at all. How could Chanyeol like a girl like this?” said a short hair girl. i know them and respected them as my seniors.

They are our queenka’s from our school. Each students, boys or girls admire them a beauty piece of angels. And me to, I admire them because they’re pretty and nice. but I take that back. they’re not nice after all. “excuse me, sunbae but I need to go home. My mom will looking for me.” I said and walk through them but they caught me and took of my hand.

“don’t even try to escape ! You’re not even pretty what did Chanyeol look on you?” said a girl with a long straight black hair. “did you put spell on him?” asked a girl with a short hair. I kept silent and look down.

 

Pissed, can you shut up es.. I need to go home and bring this back to Luhan!

 

“Yah answer me!” someone pushed my shoulder and that was really hurt. I cried a bit and look at them with fear. “listen girl, we warned you. You better broke up with Chanyeol or Chanyeol will  take your ity away,”

“psh, take my ity? He won’t. you just want to make him all yours, right es?” I mocked and look at them with a mocked eyes. “what did you say?!” asked one of them and push me from back so I fall over and cut my knee. I winced and they pull me aside. They hit my head aside and later. They took a bucket of water and splashed me. Water come and wet my hair, my shirt, my skirt. They hit me.

They slapped me on the face. They grabbed my hair and that was really hurt. I cried. I scream for helped. But seems that no one was hear me. even the teacher. Everybody was going home and no one here. How can I escape? Please god, sent me someone to help me. I was tired. My arms, my feet.

They were blue. I’m weak and I wish somebody will hear me and help me. please… let me go. When I was sitting down and weak on the floor. The girl brought a baseball stick. And ready to hit me. I close my eyes in fears and someone yelled behind.

The girls gasp and run away as I heard the voice of the baseball stick fall down. I cried and I was so scared. I scared I would die.

 

I heard someone came closer to me and sit down beside me.

 

I opened my eyes and found Chanyeol was looking at me with a worried eyes. I still shocked from what happened to me. Chanyeol cupped my face and swap my hair aside. He look at me and he hugged me. he hugged me tightly and didn’t bother if I was wet.

 

I could feel his heart racing fast and I hugged him back while crying.

 

Thanks God for sending him to help me there. thanks you..

 

After the hugging section end. Chanyeol look at me who was cower at the ground. “you okay? Well you don’t need to answered it. I know you’re not okay.” He said to himself. “did they hit you?” asked him worried. I nodded. “where?” asked him. I look at my feet and he follow my gaze.

“is that hurt?” asked him with a frowned expression. “what do you think? You asked me to answer this?” asked me with a weak voice.

“AIGOO, don’t talked to me with that voice! Geez, alright alright, I’m sorry.” He said. He stand up and throw me a hand. “can you stand up?” I nodded at him and stand up carefully.

But later. I found my shirt was so wet that it reveal my undergarment. I mean, my bra. It also ripped off on the first button of the shirt. Chanyeol looked at me with that situation and got blushing. Well it reveals a lot huh?  I try to dry my shirt by shake it. but it won’t help of course. I got frustrated and covered my parts. Chanyeol who cannot stand that look, took of his suit and gave it to me.

 

“we- wear this. You're not even y so don't reveal your body like that. I can’t stand if the other boys are looking at you with that situation,” he stuttered and blinked a lot.

 

I put his suit and covered my body. I smelled at Chanyeol’s suit and smile to myself. He’s not that bad after all.

 

--

play

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Yah, can you walk?” asked me worried

“Yeah,” she replied with a weak voice. Gosh, why did the girls bully her anyway? Did she do something wrong?

“come on let’s go home,” I hold her hand and took her to the bicycle parking lot. I sit on the bicycle and asked her to sit behind me. “Yah.. you asked me to ride bicycle in this situation?” asked her with a crack voice. “I don’t have any idea to brought you home,” I shrugged. “but you can take me home with bus!”

“in this wet? No no no, they may not allow you to come inside. Just sit and I’ll take you home,” I said and finally she’s give up. “hug my waist,” I said all of sudden.

 

“what?!”

 

“hug it or you’ll fall down!” I said. “Tch, just say that you want me to hug you!” she sarcastic said it.

“Arasso! Don’t hug me! when you fall don’t ask for my help anymore!” I get pissed and I start riding suddenly. She got shock and grabbed the tip of my suit.

“Yah! Don’t ride to fast!” she yelled.

“why? You scared?” I smirked. “stop that smirked or I’ll kick you face later!” she reply. I frowned, “how did you know that I smirked? You can’t even see from back,”

“I just know it. it’s your habits!”

“owh, you know me really well, don’t you?” “shut up, Park Chanyeol,” she hissed. I giggled and ride faster.

 

After a while, I started feeling wet from my back. Hyesung’s body meet mind and I can feel her cloths seems so wet. I also feel something wrapped on my waist. I looked at it and I saw Hyesung’s hand. Long after her hands start wrapped around my waist tighter. It makes me uncomfortable.

It feels weird. It’s like a ton’s of electricity from her hands walked to my waist and made me shivered. I feel hot and that’s seems really weird.

 

Oh gosh… what happens to me?

 

--

“Yah, we’re finally here. Can you stop hugging my waist?” asked me shyly as I coughed fakely. “Yah, Go Hyesung.” I called again. I look at my right and found Hyesung sleep on my back. She looks cute. was cutely opened and she made a voice. I smiled at her and touched her forehead. ..

.

.

.

And I found it hot.

“don’t look at me like that and touched me whenever you liked,” she commented. Wait, she’s not sleeping?????

“Yah! You catch a fever!!!!!” I shouted loudly and let go of her hand from my waist. I touched her forehead once again to check it. “I know I know, I feel so cold, that’s why I hug you tight, because you feel warm.” She said while get off from the bike. “you need me to help you walk?” asked me worried. “no need. Just go home, it’s getting late,” she said and walk away while waving at me. I still stood there and looked at her.

Before I leave her house, I found her shaky and ready to catch her. Preventing her from falling. “You can’t even walk properly!” I grew panic. “just go home!” shoo her. I rolled my eyes and lift up her body. I carry her in bridal style.

 

--

 

“39 degree. Just go rest,” I said as I put out the thermometer from . Hyesung was lying on her bed and she looks pale as ever. “how can I sleep when you’re still here?” asked her as she stared at me “well, you can sleep, I don’t mind,” i innocently said it. “Yeah you don’t mind, but I mind! What if you stare at me while sleeping. Geez so creepy!” she act shiver and made a face. “Righttt… it’s not like I want to touch you.. anyway who did this to you?”

she looked away and answered. “seniors,” I blinked, “what??? How come they did this to you? Why? Did you do something?” she shook her head.

“nope, not at all. They hit me because I’m your GIRLFRIEND,” she emphasize the word girlfriend and I feel guilty. She hide her face under the blanket and act to sleep. “so you mean this all because of me?” asked me.

“I never get bullied until I met you. So what do you think?” asked her. I feel guilty again. I shouldn’t asked her to be my fake girlfriend. I didn’t know that this would impact this much to her.

“who did this to you?” asked me. “hyuna and the gank,” she answered coldly.

 

Gosh, that noona! She hit her like this???

 

“what the hell did they do to you?” “you know it, legs..” answer her.

 

“just leg?” asked me. But she’s not answering. “yah!" I pull her blanket away and looked at her face,

She was crying. “yah, why did you cry?” I grew panic. She wiped her tears and said. “I’m scared to come to school again.” When I saw her cry. I feel sad. I feel angry to the one who hit and and angry to my self because I can’t save her before they hit her. I touched her head and ruffled her hair.

 

“arasso, tomorrow, don’t come to school and just take a rest okay? I’ll do the rest of it,”

 

--

 

YAHOO! I’m update again KEKEKE.. I hope you like it! because I like it a lot :) KEKEKEKE

 

@berry_b2ty : how? KEKE YOU LIKE IT?

@wlndessy : YES ME TO! I’M WAITING FOR EXO SHOWCASE! Harus nabung nih dari sekarang .__. And nu-uh.. Chanyeol is stupid enough not to realize it.

@hannie89 : I’m happy if you like it! I hope you like this chapter too!!!

@PurpleSunshine : KEKEKE A LOT. Here’s the update~ thank you for comment ‘a lot’ LOL

@DiebaKim : don’t be mad at him, well Suho do that for Hyesung’s own good. He doesn’t want Chanyeol to misunderstand him ;)

@pRincesSLOVeExo : kekeke sorry it’s Chanyeol’s moment! And here’s the update :)

@Jessica1965 : because Luhan is her friend? And she doesn’t want to change the relationship? Keke

@lovemeknot : I KNOW! CHANYEOL IS SO SLOW!!! Kekeke but channie also a sweetheart! I hope you’ll like this chapter awww

 

Well anyone, I get confused, did you guys ask about Luhan’s past??? Everybody comment about how sweet Luhan is and how dumb Chanyeol is. Kekeke anyway thanks for comment!

 

Subscribe and comment would love!!!! Promote me okay? Keke