Brown hazel eyes

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung’s POV

 

It’s been almost one and a half weeks after the incident and my legs getting better. I could run! That day I brought my book from my locker and say something to Min.

 

“Min-ah… I won’t eat together with you guys and exo, tell this to Seokyung and Liu-liu okay?”

“oh okay sure…. Let’s meet after school!” Min shout at me and wave her hand as I wave back.

 

 

I walk backyards and not knowing someone stand behind me. “Where are you going?” asked someone with a deep voice. I know that voice to well.

 

You know who is him right?

 

 

Yeah.. annoying brat Park Chanyeol

 

 

I turn back slowly and faced him.

“me? not your business!” I said as I with stucking my tongue out.

“hey you can’t go anywhere, you haven’t recovered yet!” said him. “who said? I’m totally recovered!

 

“yah.. Hyesungie~ but I’m worried,” he pouted,

 

damn you Park Chanyeol. Don’t use AEGYO to me!

 

“Geez stop being lovey dovey Chanyeol, there’s no one here, you don’t need to pretend being my boyfriend,” Chanyeol leaned closer and said,

“but what if I enjoyed being lovey dovey with you? don’t you remember that you’re still my girlfriend eventhough it’s fake?”

I groaned and made a face. He laughed and being the sweet boyfriend again, “so I should know everything about you! Including your own business!” he whined.

“including my color I’m wearing right now?” I frowned. Half joking.

 

“that would be great if you tell me...” he smirked and lean more closer.

 

“EUUUH ERT!” I pushed his tall body to the side. I glared at him and start walking. “Yeah, where are you going?” asked him.

 

“heaven!” I shout and run away from him.

--

 

“OH!” I shout as clicked my finger.

“what? Do you get it now?” asked Luhan with a sparkling eyes. he had been tutoring me for this half hour and I still don’t understand in the same subject.

“well, actually I don’t. but I think there’s a small part again that missing and if I found it. I swear I’ll understand.” I said innocently. Luhan put his hand on his eyes and massage his temple.

“here, just look at this and read this one more time. You could returned it to me after school,” he said as he gave me 2 packs of chemist book. I nodded at him and took the book. “Okay, let’s go back to the cafeteria. I swear your boyfriend will worried about you,” he said as he chuckled. Well I don’t think he’ll worried about me. I think he’ll flirt with other girls as usual. 

 

--

Luhan’s POV

 

We walk side by side and went to our EXO table. “Yo! Where are you guys?” greeted Xiumin.

“we? We’re from the teachers room,” I lied. “why didn’t you tell me if you’re going to the teacher’s room?” cried Chanyeol at Hyesung. “Why should I told you? It’s not like something important” said Hyesung as she didn’t mind him at all.

“Oh! there’s a chocolate cake?” asked Hyesung as she saw Seokyung eat her cake. Her eyes was so big and desperately want the cake. Seokyung nodded and said “right, but it sold. Kekeke sorry,”

Hyesung made a face and asked a bite of her cake. Seokyung gave her and fed her. But as the usuall Hyesung, she was clumsy and there was alot of chocolate around her face. i notice it and chuckled. Everybody that to realize and laughed at her. Chanyeol who knew nothing saw what happened and start laughing.

“AHAHAHAHAHA YOUR MOUTH!” Chanyeol laughed.

“waeyo?” asked her clueless and get annoyed by Chanyeol’s creepy laughed. “you should see your face on the mirror!” shouted Chanyeol.

“geez, what is it? there’s a chocolate on my mouth?” asked her to Min. “kekeke see it by yourself,” and she handed Hyesung her small pocket mirror. Amber took out her phone and ready to shoot her.

“Aish jinjja!” Hyesung complained and ready to cleaned with her bare hand.

But....  before she do it, I grabbed her hand, avoid her to cleaned and pull her closer to my face. I saw her eyes deeply and gently cleaned with the tissue I grabbed.

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

The scene happened so fast. That I can’t even react. When I try to cleaned my mouth, Luhan who sit beside me grabbed my hand. Stopping me to do so and pull me closer. His face was close to mine. He cleaned my mouth using tissue. I don't know what to do anymore. I was embarrased.

Later, his brown hazel eyes looking deeply at mine. I can't even look into his eyes.But his brown eyes hypnotize me and make my eyes won't leave him.  This is not good. I could feel my heart beat run so fast and different. I feel like the time stop and seems too long. This is the same way when I feel about Suho.

My crush…

 

--

DAMN IT YOW! I HAVEN’T UPDATE FOR A LONG LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIANHAE GUYS! I’VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL! YOU KNOW SCHOOL IS !

Okay, so I’ve promise you yesterday about the double chapter. And here is it!!!!!

Sorry if it’s lame, because I’m on writer’s block -____-

I’m on stress. I was crying alone knowing that SM family was doing concert on my country on 22 September yesterday. That was ! I can’t see Luhan and Chanyeol TT______TT

 

Okay so this is the update and I really hope you guys to like it! saranghae!

 

@berry_b2ty : SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE >__< HERE’S THE CHAPTER!!!!!! I’M SORRY IF IT IS LAME AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING ME! aww… you really love Chanyeol, do you? Kekeke

@lunaluna : welcome new reader!!! Enjoy! Sorry for the late update ^^

@19jonghyun19 : here’s the Luhan’s moment kekeke

@annatoki : I bet HE WILL. I wish I could do the lovey dovey thing on the bus with Chanyeol #sigh

@Theonlaertes : THANK FOR THE WAIT! ^^

@windessy : yes he is! He just don’t realize it ;)

@SuhoIsMINE : Yes Chanyeol start to like her! mehehehe

@PurpleSunshine : Hello new reader! I hope you to enjoy this :)

 

Subscribe and comment would love!!!!!!!