Someone Called Sweetheart and Someone Called Jealous

I'm slowly fall for you

I put chapter 11 on chapter 10 because i think chapter 10 was to short to calledd chapter ^______^

enjoy~

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“burger?

Hotdogs?

Burger?

 

Or

 

hotdogs?

 

Burger …” I confused choosing between burger and hotdogs. I saw Seokyung rolled her eyes.

 

“yah just choose quickly! I’m hungry!” she said while shaking my arms. “but I confused…” I mumbled.

At the second time Seokyung rolled her eyes and said.

 

“I left!” and then she walked away. “YAH YAH! WAIT FOR ME!” I shouted at her but she ignored me. “Argh,” I groaned and pick the burger on the cashier.

 

“7,000 won please,” she cashier woman said. I grabbed my blazer and my skirt. “SHOOT! I LEFT MY WALLET!” I cursed. How could I pay it? there’s no way I went back home and take it and I won’t leave the burger to borrowed money because this is the last burger that left.

“YAH SEOKYUNG AH!” I shouted at Seokyung but she didn’t hear me.

 

Shoot! Should I left the burger here? Because there’s a lot of people staring at me right now. they are waiting for their chance to pay.

 

“urrgh… i..”

.

.

.

.

.

“here’s pay with this,” a boy said next to me and hand the cashier money. I look at him immediately. well I want to thank him.

 

“thank… LUHAN?!” I widened my eyes as I saw him pay for my burger. “mind to thank me, sweetheart?” he smiled at me.

 

I cursed my self. He called me sweetheart? He must be joking. I raised my eyebrow and said. “emm well thankyou… and I’ll pay you tomorrow.” I said as I give him a grinned.

“well you don’t need to pay it back,” he smiled at me.

“well that’s even better,” I grinned happily.

 

“but I want you pay this with kiss,” he said as he leaned closer to my ears.

.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly my grinned fade and my face turned really red. That was so embarrassing!

 

“wha… whaat??!!” I asked him in disbelieve as I blinked several time. This Luhan want me to kiss him?! wha.. what should I do?! Should I friggin kiss him?

 

I stare at his lips and gulped several time. Should I really kiss him? but that will be very embarrassing! And beside, this will be my in first kiss! But he was helping me back then. Should i?

 

I confused with my mind and look at him with a frightened face. Seems like Luhan saw my expression then he said to me so I could feel better.

“well I’m just kidding,” he ruffled my hair and picked some french-fries on my plate. Instead of feeling better, I’ve become more embarrassing. Because what? Just now I was thinking to kiss him!

He left me feeling dumb there looking straight emptily.       

 

--

“Yah Hyesung. What happened? Why did your face looks that red?” asked Seokyung. I look at her with a puzzlement expression.

“ah.. emm nothing. Isn’t the weather is hot? Ha ha ha” I tried to laughed but Seokyung know there’s something wrong. She just don’t know what happened to me.

“so what did you guys do back then?” asked Min jokingly but I took it as a snap so my face getting more red. Everyone on the table put their eyes on me and stare at me.

 

“OH MY GOSH! YOU TWO DID SOMETHING?! AT FIRST I WAS JOKING!” said the innocent Min. Luhan looks really calm while I was panic.

“anyway, you guys don’t plan to sit?” asked Chanyeol suddenly without looking at me or Luhan. He was looking at his food and play with it. PSH.

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

 “anyway, you guys don’t plan to sit?” I asked them while playing with my food.  “o.. oh right,” Hyesung sit beside Amber and Luhan sit infront of her. he sit beside Sehun and Lay. “Ah.. I’m hungry!” whined Luhan.

“PSH. Pabo hyung why don’t you get something when you go to the canteen?” asked Sehun.

 

“why?” he tried to remember. “Ah.. I remember. My money get used by someone ungrateful,” he mocked. I don’t know who was that for and I don’t care at all until I saw Hyesung pouted angrily at him and hand him my food.

 

Did I ever mention that when she pouted she looks really cute? She was adorably cute. .

 

“Fine there! Here! Eat this! I don’t want you to be hungry and died at class!“ she has a warm personality towards Luhan but why she always act sarcastic infront of me???

 

I can’t believe this. there’s someone (girl) in this school who doesn’t like me!

 

“Hahaha, I’m just kidding. It’s okay, I can eat Sehun’s meal anyway.” Luhan said as he stare cutely at Hyesung. “What?! Mine?! HELL NO!” Sehun protectively save his meal from Luhan and go to Suho’s side. Magnae and his meal -______-

 

--

That day,  I was wondering to stalk Hyesung because of curiousity. So that morning, I saw her coming early in the morning and follow her to the locker room.

I wonder about her relationship with Luhan. I don’t even know that they were close! I hide behind the locker and took a peek at her. I saw her happily opened her locker and took some book out.

 

After long, she closed her locker door and –I think- she skipped to her class. She didn’t realize that a book fall from her locker. After she was gone. I went to her locker and took her book on the ground. I opened the book and found a lot of photo inside.

 

“this… this is…”

 

--

double chapter? nyehehehehe

 

@berry_b2ty : you know... i think you'll love this double chapter :D

@annatoki : I KNOW!!!! secret agen is so funny being called as a gang name kekeke... happy that you like it!