This Ungrateful brat

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung's POV

 

Finally! The school is over.. THIS TIME IS OVER~ *this time is over playing*

 

But...

Where’s everybody? 

I haven’t seen Seokyung, Min, and Amber lately! Don’t forget, they also haven’t congratulated me! Well today, I win a dance cover competition and I’ll get a free ticket to watch 2NE1 Concert!  

“what the hell,” I mumbled.

I stand in front of the school’s gate and no one coming! I mean, there’s no Amber, Min and also Seokyung. Where the hell are they? Did they really get mad of me because I win the dance cover and they don’t? I never thought that they’ll leave me alone and let me go home all by myself! 

 

I’ll wait them for 20 minutes, if none of them coming I’ll go home by myself!

20 minute’s has pass.

.

.

.

.

them.

 

Let just go home by myself. They haven't showed up and...

 

and then someone called me before I leave the school’s gate “Seokyung-ah!” that’s Amber’s voice!

I turned back and ready to scold them. “WHERE THE HELL AR..”

.

.

.

.

.

SPLASH..

 

.

 

Asdfghjkl

 

They splashed me with water!

“GYAAA!!!! MY CLOTHES!!!!” I screamed.

I opened my eyes and see a Amber infront of me.

She must be the one who splashed me with water.

Not even a minute, Min and Seokyung followed Amber and splashed me with the damn water.

 

“GRAUUUURAWR!” I groaned as I chased each of them and grabbed my bottle. Ready to splashed them back. “GYAHAHAHA!

THE DINO HYESUNG IS BACK!” yelp Min. I kept chasing them and splash them randomly.

 

Until..

 

I realized that I splashed the wrong person.

It’s the creepy smile, Chanyeol.

I gasped as I saw his blazer get wet.

Damn it. what are you doing Go Hyesung!

 

Chanyeol look at his blazer slowly. Maybe he hoped that his blazer won’t get wet, but of course It won’t change the fact that his shirt got wet.

 

“AAAAAAAA,” he screamed. Urgh he has a slow reaction. -__-

“You! You wet my shirt!!!!!” he said.

“SO.. SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO SPLASH YOU!” I apologize. I search for a tissue to wipe his wet shirt.

“Oh my god, girl. I know that I’m the most handsome boy around the school. But you don’t need to splash me with water to take my attention.” He said confidently while looking at his shirt.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I frowned. “Sorry?” asked me in disbelieve.

“I know you want me. That’s why you splashed me. Oh or maybe you planned to bump into me falling down and kiss me? then you acted like all the things is accident?”asked him and smirked..

 

This guy. Why would he say that? Is he out from his mind? Is he insane?

 

“did you really want to taste my lips?” asked him as he leaned closer to me. I didn’t move at all. I didn’t grow nervous. I hate him. someone need to hit his head right now. I stared at him with a sharp eyes. “PSH, ,” he said while looking away.

I can’t take it anymore.

 

Just when he leaned more closer to me, I stare at him and splash him with the entire water on my bottle. Not just his shirt, but his hair also wet. The people let out a gasp and a shock draw on their face. They keep mumbling something like,

 

Oh my gosh, she splashed him

Or

My Chanyeol oppa!

Or

How dare she do that to my Chanyeol oppa.

 

“You wish,” I said coldly as I throw the bottle in front of him and walk toward Amber.

 

“let’s go home,” I said in a really cold tone. “Hyesung-ah, so.. sorry.. we don’t mean to make this a mess!” Min said. “I know!” I smiled at her. “that suit him,” I looked at Chanyeol with a disgusted face and get my back pack which on the ground.

 

--

The next day.

 

Well today, I come early because Seokyung told me to. She told me that she’ll show me something.

So yeah, I followed her command and come early.

I was in front of my own locker. I was looking for my chemical books because after the bell, I have a chemical class.

 

“Hey!” called someone. I saw someone stand beside my loker and he laid on my next locker.

It’s the disgusting Park Chanyeol.

The most failed playboy around the universe ever. I rolled my eyes and reply his greet. But before I can open my mouth he already said something.

“OH? chemical class, have you do your homework?” asked him sweetly but I take is as the most failed aegyo ever.

 

“yeah, I have,” I reply shortly. “Oh? May I borrow yours? I haven’t done it,” he said as he leaned closer and whispered through my ears. “And for the pay, you can asked me to do anything you want,” he said with a seductive voice.

He called me , actually, who is the true ?

I know he is a guy. But there’s also a for girls right? ..

 

wait...

Is he trying to flirt me?

“Are you trying to seduce me?” asked me confidently as I stared at his face.

“what do you think?” asked him back. He leaned closer and slowly blew my ears. I feel the electric through my body as I moved a bit. I get annoyed by his movements. I sighed.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“I want you,” PSH. This guy… surely, he had a lot of confident. He hand me a rose

“Really boy?” I accepted the rose. I played along this game.

“Yes, you want me to say this don’t you? I know you want me too,”

I slammed my locker door so the door hit his beautiful face.

“OUCH!” he whined in pain.

 

“ YOU !” he yelled at me and rub his nose.

 

“Please bro.. maybe all of the student in this school want you that much, but I’m don’t! Sorry. I’m different from others and I don’t think you’re charming at all,” I walked away and throw the rose at him.

Well it’s not like, I’m a playboy haters. I have fallen for a playboy before, but I don’t know why I don’t get Chanyeol’s charm at all and I know for sure, I hate him. So much..

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Good, for the second time, this girl called Haesong? Hyesung? Hyesong? Or whatever her name shamed me in front of people! Curse you whatever your name is. Trust me for sure, you’ll get your own revenge!

“Yah! What happened to your nose?” asked Suho. “he got ditch by a girl,” said Xiumin. “damn it, shut up!” I yelled. “and I heard from your fans, the one that ditch you is TULIP!” put Lay.

“Really? It’s tulip from the last time?” asked Kris not sure. “YUP! Tulip,” put Tao. “Shut up panda!” I hissed. But seems like they kept ignoring me and talked more. “Hmm what’s Tulip real name anyway?” asked Kai. “I’ve heard that her name is.. emm..” answered Sehun but seems like he forgot her name. Well her name is easy to forgot!

“Hyesung,” said Luhan suddenly. “Oh? Hyesung? How do you know her name?” asked Sehun. D.O and Baekhyun seems surprised too. They don’t expect that Luhan know her name! Even I don’t know her name is!

“Eh? Emm I’ve met and talked to her,” said Luhan as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Really Luhan? Just met and talked a few with her? really?” teased Xiumin. “Shut up, Baozi!” he hissed.

 

Something fishy here.

“Oh? so Tulip is the one that take you to the infirmary?” asked Suho. “eh? Infirmary? What? What happened? Tell me tell me!” Baekhyun whined like a little kid.

“Well, two days ago or is it three days ago? I forgot, but that day, we have a same class with you on PE! Don’t you remember?” asked Xiumin, “Oh yeah.. yeah I do, I talked a lot with Suho-hyung,” remembered D.O.

“and that day, tulip hit Luhan accidently with a ball,” put Kris.

 

“PSH.. accident?” I mocked. “Quite! I want to hear the story!” cried Sehun. I rolled my eyes. “and Luhan there. I don’t really understand the situation but the girl screamed so loud and the three of us could hear it,” 

“then.. then… what happened?” asked the innocent Tao. “we don’t know… maybe they do the adult things.. you know,” Xiumin smirked and looked at Luhan.

Luhan gave him a wtf face.

“oww~” both of us wooed and teased at Luhan. “alright, back to the topic. So her names is Hyesung?” asked Kai. Luhan nodded.

“Beautiful name,” he mumbled,

“Aye… our y second maknae~ she is a noona, ya know?” reminded Baekhyun. “and she’s belong to Chanyeol or our Luhan~” cooed D.O. “shut up, will you?” I glared at D.O and he back off.

 

--

I hope you'll like this! yeyeyey!

subscribe and comment would love too :)