Unfortunately

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung’s POV

 

Everyone was freezing when the incident happened. Including Chanyeol.

Min gapped and Amber bulged her eyes. Seo looks alright but still she was freezing. The scene seems so romantic and I don’t know how to react. I know..  in everyone’s eyes, it would be seems so wrong if Luhan do some lovey dovey things to me while I was Chanyeol’s officially girlfriend.

But when he do those things. It seems… right. And the weird thing is, my heart was pounding this hard. The same thing happened everytime I meet Suho.

 

“Ah.. ehh.. emm..” I was speechless. “tch tch tch, you should eat properly,” Luhan said trying to break the silence. Seems like Luhan was reading the situation and shocked himself about doing that.

 

Now everyone was looking at me and Luhan. Luhan realized it and asked them, “why?” with an irritated tone. “I’m just doing my job as a goodfriend!” cried Luhan. “And Chanyeol, you shouldn’t laughed at your own girlfriend, smarty .” He complained. At first Chanyeol still looking at Luhan with a disbelieve face but later, everyone seems to wait him for the answer. So I kick his leg. “AUCH!” he whined and look at me.

I mouthed him with ‘answer him!’ so he woke up and said  “but I was just kidding. You know how much I love you, right sweetheart?” Chanyeol winked at me. “Stop at the cheesyness Chanyeol,” I glared at him. And everyone was laughing forgetting about the incident between me and Luhan.

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

What was that?

 

Luhan, cleaned Hyesung’s mouth using tissue. What was that? what was happened? I still couldn’t grab what’s going on. I gaped at the view. My heart ached a bit and I feel abit angry at Luhan. I mean that should be me who cleaned ! That should be me who pull her closer, that should be me…

 

Wait,

 

Why did I even care? It’s nothing. Well I don’t care about Luhan touch her. But I care about the other’s opinions! What if they think that our relationship are fake?!

 

GEEZ SO MUCH TROUBLE.

 

I walk back to the class room and ruffled my own hair with frustration. Later, someone tapped my shoulder. “Yah what’s wrong?” I look back and Baekhyun stand there. i jumped abit and move away. “Yah you scared me!!!!” I yelped. Baekhyun narrow his eyes and look at me with a suspicious face.

“you’ve been suspicious this whole time. Mind to tell me why?” asked him as he put his hands on his hips. Uuuh, this is bad. Baekhyun will be so mad knowing that me and Hyesung do a FAKE relationship! I gulped before I said. “nothing, there’s nothing important.”

“you lied. You know Chanyeol, I’ve been being your bestfriends for the longest time-“ he stop for a while and counting years with his hand. Geez. Epic failed. And… here he goes again. “FOR THE DAMN 7 YEARS! BEING YOUR BESTFRIEND, and you lied to me. You think I don’t know? You know what? When you’re lying you always gulped before, and your eyes always rolled.”

 

“but I’m not lying! I tell the truth. There’s nothing to talk about!” I whined.

 

“you better tell me or I’ll asked Kris to find out. You know how Kris works, do you?” Baekhyun smirked. I sighed and gave up. Finally with a heavy breath, I told him. Just see, after this Baekhyun will squeal and hit me!

 

--

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! SO YOU GUYS AREN’T DATING?!” he shouted REALLY LOUD. Around school didn’t need to hear you !

“SSSH! Can you shut up? Somebody can hear you!” but he seems to ignore me and look another way. Thankfully were on the empty corridor. “OH EM GEE, I SHOULD HAVE REALIZE IT BEFORE!” said him to himself. After 20 seconds, he looked at me and asked. “so what’s wrong? You’re in love with her?” asked Baekhyun. “NO! of course not! I’ve been suspicious with Luhan. He always went up with Hyesung! And did you see on the cafeteria he even cleaned !”

“so what’s the problem? You’ve been jealous lately?” Baekhyun shoot. “No! that’s not it. but what if someone thinks that something happened between Luhan and Hyesung and all my plans are ruined????” 

Baekhyun answered me. “well don’t think too much. I don’t think Luhan likes her. You know, it’s hard for him to fall in love again after her lost,”

 

 

and from that day, no one knows what’s on his mind

 

 

--

play

 

Luhan’s POV

 

The bell had rung and I took out my phone from the pocket.

I saw one message.

To : Mr. Awesome From : Go Hyesung

Meet me at the kindergarten park after school!

I smile through the phone and ran to the kindergarten.

 

Kindergarten park? Are we allowed to go there? I thought

 

--

 

“eh? Excuse me, who are you looking for?” asked one of the teacher. –I think– “Ah, did you see a girl here? Wearing the same uniform as me?” asked me politely. “Oh, Hyesung ssi?” asked her. “yes, right..!” I said. “oh she was sitting at the swing,” said the teacher as she pointed outside.

I walk outside the building and meet tha park. I saw Hyesung was sitting on swing with a book on her hand and was chewing bread. “so that’s why you like visiting here!” I said. She immediately looked at me and rounded her eyes. “WHAAT?”

“to play swing! Geez, so childish!” I made a face. “Yah! Don’t mock me!” she glared. “wae? You don’t like it?” I smirked. “ISH! Don’t smirk again infront of me or I’ll definitely kick you beautiful face!”

“so you admit that I have a beautiful face.”

 

“just shut up Luhan… I’m not in the mood,” Hyesung sigh and back swinging on the swing (?)

 

“hey what’s wrong?” asked me all of sudden. Hyesung seems so bad. She looks sad and desperate. “mind to tell me something? You know, I’m good enough with secret.”

“i… I gave a cake to him,” she said. “who? Chanyeol?” asked me. “no, eh yeah… I mean yes. It’s Chanyeol,” “and so?” “he didn’t accept my cake,” I frowned

“why?” that jackass, he hurt Hyesung now.

“he said he was busy and so there’s no time to eat it.” Hyesung said as she put her head down. “what the… he did say that? but you’re his girlfriend and he say that to his own girlfriend” asked me.

I thought Chanyeol really love her this time. Well I was wrong. A player always be a player. “don't be sad, well if i was your boyfriend i'll accept all of your gift” I said.

 

 “but unfortunately I’m not your boyfriend,” I add it.  

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“unfortunately?” asked me as I looked at her. I gave her a “what look”  “unfortunately? You mean, you wish to be my boyfriend?” asked me. well actually I was just kidding. I know Luhan won’t like me, but gave him a little tease won’t hurt right?

Actually I didn’t give Chanyeol my cake. I gave it to Suho. But Suho said that he had a busy schedule and so he don’t think he would eat the cake. He told me to give it to Chanyeol. But I rather eat it all by my self that gave it to Chanyeol.

He kept silent. Trying to find a good way to speak maybe? He looks really nervous. Actually after this I’ll day that I was joking and laughed at him. it would be funny to look at him with a nervous face and blushing face. KEKEKE

“… well, who didn’t? I mean, why not… you’re funny, cute, nice, and caring. If you’re single maybe I’ll be your boyfriend. But unfortunately Chanyeol took that place first and I was late. Nothing could change that huh?”

 

I skipped a beat.

 

I immediately saw him. he was looking at the sky with a small sad smile on his face. Then he looked at me. his eyes. they looked sad. He smiled at me.

“oh right, Hyesung. I need to go back. my mom told me to come home early today, see ya..” and he ran. Leaving me behind. I was sitting on the swing and dumbfounded.

 I never thought about it before. I thought he would take that as a joke and joking around me. but what came from his mouth shocked me. Is this kind of confession? Am I misheard? he said that he was late.

 

He was late..

 

He  was late to chase me. that’s the meaning of the whole sentences that I got. Oh Luhan, don’t make it to obviously. Because

I’m scared. I’m scared being in love with you.

 

--

YO GUYS I’M BACK YIPPIE.. I’ll update if I have time. KEKEKE ..

Luhan seems really mysterious doesn’t he? You guys.. Luhan shipper you must be like this chapter KEKEKE.

OKAY SO GUYS.. I’M SO IN LOVE WITH THAT XX BY G-DRAGON ASDFGHJKL SO GOOODD!!!!!!!

 

@hannie89 : waeeee?? You don’t like it .__.

@berry_b2ty : of course he will ;) KEKEKEKE

@DiebaKim : I love Suho too! But not as much as I love Chanyeol and Luhan.

@wlndessy : yepp :) something wrong .__.?

@Jessica1965 : get confused? B) MEHEHEHE

@purplesunshine : YUP you’re welcome! And thanks for the comment! I hope you’ll comment here every single chapter! KEKE

 

And I want to promote something!!!! If you guys want to make a poster just asked zandeullie to make it for you!!!! She’s the one who make my poster and help me to make the character chart. She was sooo into photoshop rightnow! XD

 

Subscribe and comment would love! if you comment alot i'll update fast! XD