Being Chanyeol's maid is definitely a NO!

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung’s POV

 

“And slave don’t flirt with his master’s friend,” Chanyeol whispered. “wait, what do you mean by that?” asked me confused. Try to make the things straight. “don’t flirt with my friends,” he hissed and look at me with an –I told you so just do it– looked.

“Then if I can’t flirt with master’s friends who should I flirts with?” 

He’s not answering me.

“YOU?! Definitely not YOU! I won’t flirt you,” I said.

He still not answering.

Well I’m a bit scared now. Did he expect me to flirt with him? Oh no.

“you don’t think that I should flirt on you right?” I tried to make sure.

“AH FORGET IT,” he said frustrated. He ruffled his own hair and drag me to the class

 

“Yah yah… why did we went to the class.. the bell hasn’t ring yet-“ just then the bell rung. Chanyeol turn back and smiled at me. “see, it’s rung.” He said. I sighed and sit on my chair.

 

--

“Okay let’s make it straight. You’re my slave and now I’ll tell you the rules of being my slave,”

I rolled my eyes in respond. “Okay here’s the form. Read it,” he hand me the form and I took it fiercely.

  • You need to wait me in front of the school gate.
  • Bring me towel everytime I went to basketball club.
  • Sit in the same table as me while eat lunch.
  • Bring my book every time I told you to.
  • Do everything I told you to.

“Pretty simple right?” asked him. I gave him my sweetest sarcastic smile ever. “what if I won’t obey it?” asked me. “then I’ll just spread a news about you having a super big crushed on Suho hyung,” he threaten me.

“Urgh,” I groaned in irritation and Chanyeol having a sly smile on his face.

 

--

 

“Yah, Hyesung-ah, bring me my food. Salad and mineral water okay?” command Chanyeol. “Yes. Arasseo,” I reply and went to the cafeteria. I bought him what he told me and I bought myself  a loaf bread with chocolate flavor.

“doing Chanyeol’s favor again?” asked Min. “yes,” I sighed. “be patient okay,” and he patted my back. “I’ll try. Oh right, where did we eat today?” asked me. “we’ll eat at our class,” said Min. “okay, I’ll be there after bring this food to the master,” I said it sarcastically.

 

--

“Yah, this is your food,” I cut Chanyeol when he was chatting with Baekhyun. “Ah okay,” he said and back to Baekhyun.

 

HE DON’T EVEN SAY THANK YOU!

 

Geez this ungrateful brat. Until when should I stay being his slave?? I made a face and walk away.

“HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” asked Chanyeol. “eat?” I frowned. “NO! You should eat with me! remember?” “but my friends are waiting me,”

 

Chanyeol made a -______- look “just do it as I say and you’ll save,” he said. I did what he said and sit beside Sehun. “No! sit beside me,” Chanyeol cried. “wh… whaat?” I cried. “just do it,” he command. I sighed and sit beside him.

 

--

 

“OH OH !” I cursed and wear to my shoes. “what’s with hurry Hyesungie?” asked my mom. “I.. I need to come early,” I said. “but it’s only-,” no time to talk sis! I snap my sister and run away.

“But it’s only 6.30,”

 

--

“Oh my, I’m late….” I screamed and run to the bus stop. It’s 7.30 and I need to come early due to the Chanyeol commands.

I ran inside the bus and found no one student from my school. Not even one. Am I that late?

I ran to the school faster and found the gate closed. “NO I missed it again!” I cried to myself. “good job Mrs. Go Hyesung. It’s so rare finding you come this early,” said on of the killer teacher Mr. Go suddenly.

 Wait, did he just mocked me? “I’m truly sorry sir, I’m late again,” I bowed.

“hah? Late it’s 7,” said Mr. Go.

“wait,… what?”

 I snap and look at my watch. It’s write 6.43. oh , I came to early. Mr. Go cleared his throat and asked. “The school gate hasn’t opened yet. But you can come in if you want. Or do you want to wait someone?”

Ah right, I need to wait for Chanyeol. “I’ll just wait my friend, sir,” I bowed and Mr. Go left.

Right, so what I need to do is waiting Chanyeol.

 

--

 

20 minutes has passed and there’s no Chanyeol.

“Oh Hyesung? You come early today? Are you waiting for me?” asked Amber. “No liu liu, no… save your cheesiness to your next boyfriend,” I rolled my eyes. “KEKEKEKE I’m just kidding,” said Amber and she walk away. “wait, aren’t you coming?” asked her since she realize that I didn’t follow her. “Uhm no, I need to wait someone,” I said. “Oh.. okay, meet you later~” she sang and went inside.

 

--

 

30 minutes has passed. “wow, come early this morning?” mocked Min. “why do everyone always mocked me since I always late!” I cried. “I dunno, habit?” said Seokyung who stand behind Min. Their house near each other so  they come together as always. I envy them -___-

 

“Let’s go inside!” exclaimed Min. “ehmm no, I need to wait someone,” I nervously said. “Hmm nugu? Liu Liu?” asked Min dumbfounded. “no, fool,” snap Seokyung. “it’s her beloved Chanyeol, remember? She’s his slave,”

“Shut up Seo!” I hissed. “KEKEKE, see you later sweetheart~”

 

--

 

45 minutes later.

him, where the hell is he?

It’s 7.45 and fifteen minutes later the ball will rang!

Gosh… should I just put my back on the class and comeback here to wait him? No no! I can’t do that! if I come I’ll never back.

But what if he has come inside before I came?

Just wait him a little longer and see.

2 minutes to rang. “WHERE’S HE?!”

I don’t care anymore. Weather he’s coming or not, don’t care!

I’ll be late! AH

Before I could step on the school building. Chanyeol came.

“what a perfect timing Chanyeol,” I gave him my sarcastic smile. He walked too slow! So I ran towards him and try to drag him. “YAH PPALI! THE BELL ALMOST RUNG,” I tried to cling on his arm and drag him. But he just stood there, ignoring me. .

“YAH! I’LL BE LATE! COME ON MOVE, CHANYEOL! MOVE!” I cried and try to push him.

He look at his watch and counting

 

“3

 

 

2

 

 

1,”

 

The bell rung and he just walk casually, completely ignoring me. I stood there dumbfounded finding him grinned at me like a creeper.

--

I took my books from my locker and approached Chanyeol immediately. Yeah, he demand me to bring ALL of HIS books -_____- I hate him. doesn’t he has a heart? Won’t he pitied me? I’m a girl!!!!!

“physic, chemist, math,” Chanyeol said as he put the book in my hands. “done, let’s go!” he said. I glare at him but he ignored me after all.

Later, some random girl pass in front of him. I guess she is a new student because from what I saw she was wearing a different school uniform. She was wearing a super short skirt that almost reveal her underwear.

Suddenly, the playboy appeared.

.

.

.

.

I immediately look at Chanyeol and found him staring at the girl with a look. He look at her back, skirt, and leg. Such a byuntae! He smirked at the girl and later look at me.

“what?” he asked me. I gave him a wtf look and went to class. Alone. He is such a disgusting creature! Imagine he do it EVERYDAY whistling at some random girl and not to forget that he look at them with a byuntae look! It disgust me every time.

 

--

 

“Gah! He asked me to meet him after school, but I can’t because Mr. Shim called me,” Chanyeol will definitely get angry this time if I don’t meet him this time. Oh no… what if Chanyeol tell Suho about it?! if he does, Suho’ll  think me as a freak this time and avoiding me! “AAA WHERE’S CHANYEOL?!” I was searching on him but I haven’t found him. GEEZ IS HE HOME ALREADY?

“bloody hell! Calm down, Hyesung!” said Amber. “NO! HE’LL ING REVEAL IT THIS TIME!” I got panic. “just try to asked his friends,” Seokyung suggest.

“Ah right!” I ran toward Baekhyun and friends. “Ah Baekhyun-ssi!” I called. He look at me and brighten his smile “Ah tulip!” he waved at me. Uhh that smile again.

“do… don’t call me tulip! My name is Hyesung!” Baekhyun giggled and asked.

 

 

"wassup Hyesung-ie,”

.

.

.

WTF WITH HYESUNGIE??! AAAH whatever!

 

“did you see Chanyeol?”

“hmm.. 15 minutes ago he told me that he’ll meet someone at the stairwell and he said that-“

“OKAY THAT ENOUGH! THANK YOU BAEKHYUN SSI!” I cut him before he has time to tell me.

“stairwell huh? Why stairwell? Why so private? Did he want to say something privately?

 

Is that me who he was waiting for-“ I opened the door and finally found the answer.

 

 

 

“definitely NOT ME!” I found Chanyeol kissed some random girl from class b.

 

 

 

She known as a queenka in my school. I gasped and opened my mouth like a fool. I mean… he freaking kiss someone! No wonder he used this place…

 

I looked at Chanyeol’s hand who start rubbing the girl’s wavy body. I try to look away and called Chanyeol.

 

*coughed* “Yah… Yah… YAH! YOU BASTARD PARK CHANYEOL!” I shouted at him.

“HOLLY MOTHER! How many times I’ve told you not to disturbed me while I was doing my activites!” he shout back. “YAH YOU ASKED ME TO MEET YOU!”

“fine, lets just meet the other time!” he said,

not even look at me but he look at the girl seductively.

“FINE!” I stomped my feet and went out from the stairwell.

 

 

“don’t forget to close the door!” shouted Chanyeol as he kiss the girl one more time.

 

--

 

“Ah.. oso ose- AH Chanyeol!” she exclaimed. “yo Amber,” he reply and went inside.

Reflex I look up and found Chanyeol grinning happily. He approached Saeyoung unnie,

“noona!” called him.

“Ah, Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing here? Are you stalking on me again?” asked Saeyoung unnie half joking but seems like this bastard took it seriously.

“Ah.. NO! no!” he stuttered.

 

“then what are you doing here?” asked unnie.

 

 

“I was stalk on Hyesung,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because somehow I found her attractive.”

 

“WHAT?!”  

--

 

Sorry guys if this is BORING MUCH! So sorry and sorry for the late update.

School has start and my time wont be free like holiday. So maybe I’ll update once a week. SO SORRY GUYS! School is so damn frustrating! I went to high school and ASDFGHJKL I hate it TT___TT

Be patient with the next chapter because somehow… Hyesung will become Chanyeol’s FAKE GIRLFRIEND KEKEKEKEKE

Love you guys!

 

@SuhoIsMINE : sorry this is a SUPER LATE UPDATE! I got stuck on my mind -__-

@berry_b2ty : AWW yes Luhan win the vote. But no worries it doesn’t mean that Luhan will end up with Hyesung. I’ll make another poll later on the other chapter ;) and thankyou for saying that I need a lot of subies!!!!!! LOVE  YOU :*

@inspirit_beauty : AWW HELLO NEW READER. It’s okay I also have a bad English -__- Luhan shipper!!!!

@Flameraein : is he? KEKEKE yes.. he just don realize it YET

@kimdee960715 : KEKEKE THANKYOU~ yessss.. both Luhan and Chanyeol are confusing!!!!

@ryzella03 : welcome new reader!!!!! I hope you’ll keep comment! Hehehe WOOW another Luhan shipper! Luhan sure has a lot of fans, doesn’t he?

@anhie_yoochun : KEKEKEKEKE, one day she will fall for Chanyeol. But will she end up with Chanyeol? LEMME SEE ABOUT IT LATER HAHAHAHA

@rumblebumble : YES YES LUHAN ALWAYS GET THE GIRL! But will he get Hyesung this time? AHAHAHA I tease you too much huh?

@19jonghyun : NO! SHE CAN’T one of them are mine!

@Ayuuuu: yess… this failed playboy got jealous :3

@TheonLaertes : AWW thank you!!!

@yDragon : lemme think about it.. huuuu~ I want both Luhan and Chanyeol end up with her actually ;)

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT WOULD LOVE TO!