Slave don't flirt with his master's friends

I'm slowly fall for you

sorry guys,  there's a bit lack update and i need to fix it. so i need to hide the chapter first. sorry if you saw nothing on the update chapter before!!!!!! >___< and here's the update :D

--

 

Why did I feel like Luhan always want to kiss Hyesung O.o? is he a Byuntae? LOL

 

---

Luhan’s POV

 

“So, will you obey me if I told you to kiss me?” Both of us were sitting on the ground. Feeling the wind blew on our face. When I say that, I kept looking on the view, I don’t see her face or either her reaction. But after 10 seconds passed, Hyesung looked at me with a question look.

I look at her back. we look at each other and I feel like my eyes never want to leave her. She didn’t say anything. Not even a single word. Without realizing, I leaned closer to her face. She didn’t move away. She was staring at me. I don’t even know what did I do, but I feel right to kiss her. I want to kiss her. so I kept leaning closer and closer. Slowly, I close my eyes. I swear, just in 3 seconds my lips would meet her. But I don’t think god allowed me to kiss her, because…

“Yah, are you ing kidding me?” asked her

 

and the bell rung.

 

I haven’t opened my eyes yet but I feel the shadow of her faded slowly. So I opened my eyes and found Hyesung run. “Mr. awesome,” called her. “Don’t play joked at Go Hyesung. Because oneday, you’ll fall for your own joke,” she winked and left.

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I was walking in the hallway, going to my class on the third floor and I was in the fifth floor. Why? Well because I was talking to one of the noona in the fifth floor.

#a/n no, it’s not Kai’s noona.

When I was walking in the hallway, something took my attention. It’s the rooftop door. Should I just ditch class? Before I could walk to the rooftop someone came out from the rooftop and it’s Hyesung. She looked,  I don’t know. Happy? Flattered? But more like Flattered. Her face looked a bit red and she was smiling like crazy… and smirking.

“Yah, slave,” I called her because I think she didn’t realize my presence. “Ah ch.. Chanyeol-ah,” greet her happily and waved at me. What’s wrong with this girl? Why did she was nice to me? Then she walked away and go to the wrong direction. “where are you going?” she blinked and pointed at the stairs,

“class?” “we are going to the chemist laboratory, remember?” “a…ah.. right,” she sheepishly smiled. After long, I found Luhan came out from the rooftop.

Wait, did both of them from the rooftop?

Suddenly Hyesung grabbed my hand and drag me to the laboratory. Later she looked at Luhan and stick her tongue out. Something looks really suspicious.

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“Class, please look up at your homework.” Mr. shim started the class but my mind haven’t start on the class. My mind still flying on Luhan. Yeah Luhan, somehow I was thinking about how cute he was. He was teasing me just now but I just push him off and snap him.

HAHA SERVE HIM RIGHT.

I laughed alone not realizing the whole student look was on me including Mr. Shim. “Go Hyesung-ssi, have you opened your homework yet?” asked him. I snapped and embarrassed because the whole class look at me. “Ah, ri… right,” I said and try to find my book.

“HAH MY BOOK!” I cried. , I must be left it on the rooftop.

“sir, sorry i-,” and there’s a knocked on the door. the whole look at the door and it opened reveal the school best face, Luhan.

“excuse me sir. Is Go Hyesung here?” asked him politely.

the whole class start to whispered each other. Fangirls was drool by Luhan's smile.

“yes, and is there’s something?” Mr. Shim frowned. “emm, I found this on the hallway,” said Luhan and hand him my book.

 

YES MY HOMEWORK.

 

“Oh, okay. Go Hyesung, seems like you’re lucky this time,” Mr. Shim said and put my book on the other book. “and thank you Luhan, you may leave,” add him. “Yes sir, thank you,” Luhan bowed at took a glance at me. I smiled at him and mouthed ‘thank you’.

 

--

Since that day, Luhan like to came to my house and tutor me. that’s why my mom asked me to give him and her family my mom’s homemade food.

“here, take this to Xi family,” my mom said. “but mom! Don’t you see that I’m calling Seokyung?” I whined. “just take it,” my mom ordered and glared at me.

“it’s okay Hyesung-ah, just go to your Prince Charming and gave him your mom’s best food,” Seokyung exclaimed. Well I’ve told three of my friends about Luhan and his attitude towards me and that’s why they make fun of me by calling Luhan as Prince Charming. Geez, sounds cheesy.

I KNOW!

 

“but Seo-,” my mom took my phone and talked to Seokyung. “Seokyung-ah,  could you please wait Hyesung for 15 minutes? And I’m sure she’ll call you back,” “of course eomonim,” said Seokyung and I bet she was smiling knowing that I’ll go to Luhan’s house.

 

--

“who is it?” asked a lady from the microphone. “Ah, excuse me. I’m Hyesung from beside your house. Luhan has being my tutor and my mom want to give you this as thank you,” I said politely.

“Ah, Go family? Come come,” asked the lady, and I thought it as Luhan’s mother. The fence opened and I came inside. I wait in the front door. When I was look around I found like…

10 couple of shoes.

“his brother? His shoes? His family?” I murmured. Finally the door opened. “Ah, annyeong haseyo,” I greet. “ne, annyeong haseyo,” the lady smiled.

“please come in,” she add. “Ah.. that’s okay, I just want to give you this,” I said and hand her the food.

“Ah, aniyeo… just come in. there’s also Luhan’s friends here,” she said.

 

Luhan’s friends? I got a bad feeling about this

 

“Luhan!” she shouted. “shenme?” asked him in mandarin. I don’t even know what are they talking about.

 

#a/n : I would just translate it so you could understand it.

 

“you friend’s here!”

“who?”

“a girl!”

“girl?”

-

Luhan walk towards us and meet me. I just smiled sheepishly at him. “come on, just come in,” Luhan’s mom said. “Ah… aniyo… I need to come-,”

“Ah, Hyesung noona,” called someone from behind Luhan.

 It’s Kai.

“tulip?” asked Xiumin.

“Hyesung?” a deep voice call out my name. “what are you doing here?” asked Chanyeol annoyed. Seems like he really doesn’t like me went inside Luhan’s house.

“I was told by my mom to give Luhan’s family those food as thank you,” I explained. “no… no… I mean.. you came here just to give him this? aren’t your house far from here?” joined Sehun. “Ah.. no… my house is just beside Luhan’s house,” I pointed at  my house innocently.

“WHAT?!” the 11 of the screamed. “so.. so you’re his neighbor???” asked Chanyeol in disbelief. I nodded in respond. “that’s why I need to comeback,” I bowed a bit and ready to left before Luhan grabbed my hand. “why don’t you stay here for a while?”

“aniya, I need to go home, my mom will scold me,” I said and rubbed the back of my neck. “but you always come to my house and play, so I think she won’t mind,” Luhan winked at me and the boys squealed like crazy. I think they misunderstood.

“WHAT? COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND PLAY?!” squealed them. Well Luhan was just joking. I’m NOT always went to Luhan house this is the third time.

And we DON’T ‘play’ okay, we study. He teach me chemist. -__-

 

“Yah… it’s not what were you thinking about. And this is the third time I came, Luhan! Don’t lie!” I hit Luhan’s head. “did you know what are we thinking about?” tease Kai. “of course I know!” “what is it?” Kai pretended to be innocent.

“it’s.. it’s- GAH just forget about it,” I pouted and went to my house. They laughed like including Luhan. But something cross my mind. Chanyeol, didn’t laughed at all. I wonder why.

 

--

To : Go Hyesung From : Mr. Awesome

Yah, meet me at rooftop later

 

To : Mr. Awesome From : Go Hyesung

When?

 

--

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

play

 

Today as always, Exo invite Hyesung and her friends to eat with us. “here’s your food, YOUR MAJESTY,” she put my order in front of me and mocked. Yeah, I told her to bring my food and she serve it perfectly.

 Later I found her sit the opposite of me. food. “what are you doing?” I saw Sehun who sit beside her tried to peek at her phone but she hide it from him. “Aye you can’t look at it,” she stucked her tongue out. “Psh, boy?” after hearing a boy word. I don’t know why but I felt a little angry. I mean, a sassy girl like her has a crushed? Who wants to be her boyfriend? I bet no one wants.

“Jah, I’ll go to the library okay?” said Luhan as he push his chair out. “Hmm, arasseo. Don’t forget to wait me at the school gate,” Sehun reminded him. Luhan twist around and do some kind of movements that would increasing his charming. He twisted around and steal Hyesung’s French fries from behind.

But why it has to be HYESUNG’S French fries? I mean, Sehun also had French fries on his meal.

“Yah!” Hyesung shouted –almost like whining– at him. Luhan gave her a winked and went to the library. I guess. People start chatting around and don’t mind the others but my eyes glued on Hyesung and stalk every movement that she did. She took her phone out from her pocket but no one realize that except me. I guess she was texting someone. She smiled and said.

“I’ll get going!” her friends immediately look at her with a questioning look. “but you haven’t finished your meal yet,” Amber said. “it’s okay, see you later guys!” she stood up and gone in the crowd of people. Something got really suspicious between Luhan and Hyesung. Are they dating by any chance?

 

--

 

After people finished their meal and go to their separate way to their own class, I was looking for Hyesung and Luhan. That day, when I went to flirt with some noona, Hyesung came from the rooftop. So I bet, they were meeting on the rooftop too.

I opened the door slowly. I don’t want any of them realize that someone stalk on them. The door crack a bit but no one realize it except me. I saw Hyesung and also Luhan. They were sitting beside each other and both of them bring a pencil.

“So after this, you need to do this and so you could understand it,” I heard Luhan said it.

“Gah, finally. I’ve finished this unit!” and I heard Hyesung said it.

Studying I guess? I thought they were dating. Gah… stupid me, Hyesung won’t dating Luhan because she has a crushed on Suho!

So I decided to get back and before I close the door back.

Hyesung yelped. “AAH,”

 I immediately look again at Hyesung and regret something that I see. “the wind blew hard,” she exclaimed as her hair turn into a mess because of the wind.

 People can’t see her face clearly. She tried her best to put her long hair at her back. but she can’t, so someone nice try to help her.

Luhan chuckled at her clumsiness and help her. he her hair and put it aside. Hyesung look at him with a confused face, mix with shock face.

Somehow, I felt something wrong on my chest. It’s tighten feeling which I don’t like it all. So I followed my heart and rush inside.

“hyung-ah, I need to borrow her, okay?” without hearing his word I took Hyesung’s arm and went outside.

 

“Yah… yaah, what are you doing??? Let me go! It’s  hurt like shi-“

“Yah.. did you forget that you’re my slave?” asked me annoyed. I don’t even know why I feel annoyed.

“Yeah, and so what???” she glare at me.

 

“And slave don’t flirt with his master’s friend,” I whispered and drag her away.

 

--

ULALALA~ someone get jealous here!!!! Kekekeke…

 

i fell in love with Justin Bieber's Boyfriend so i put it on this chap's ost. I don't even care if it's match enough or not with this chapter. LOL. i'm not a Bieber fans at all but i just think he has a good song.. so yeah... KEKE

 

Wow Luhan wins the poll. I know that Luhan will win the poll but I never think that Chanyeol will get a little vote o__o

 

Anyway guys… I lose 2 subscriber! so sad :( Oh my… did I do something wrong? If yes and what ever it is, please forgive me!!!!! and so this is a fast update from me! thank you who subscribe me and keep reading it and also for everyone who has comment! Your comment make me smile a lot KEKEKEKE…

 

@anhie_yoochun : Umm.. lemme see… I THINK HYESUNG SHOULD END UP WITH BOTH OF THEM HAHA… please keep forward and you’ll know who deserve her ;)

@SuhoIsMine : I KNOW! Luhan is so sweet! Who can refuse his cheesyness >___< ??

@19Jonghyun19 : Luhan is cute because he eats SEHUN! ;)

@adelinedale : HAHAHA.. mianhae~ but oneday she WILL kiss Luhan… kekeke  

@chubbiee : Thank you! >.<… I also wish them to become a couple :p

@kazumichan : WELCOME NEW READER! Keep reading okay ;) and here’s Chanyeol’s moment –I think

@Ayuuuu : OMAYGAWD NO!!!!!! KEKEKEKKE

@berry_b2ty : THANK YOU FOR WAITING MY UPDATE! MUACH. Chanyeol get jelous here~

@rumblebumble : YOU CAN’T DECIDE ON THE POLL? I CAN’T DECIDE THE STORY :O I LOVE BOTH LUHAN AND CHANYEOL! TT__TT WHY WHY~ WHY WHY~

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT WOULD LOVE TO!