12 idiots

I'm slowly fall for you

“Wooah! You’re so daebak!” min exclaimed. “I know, I’m cool HAHA,” I laughed at her and she look at me with a disgusting face, “I said you’re DAEBAK, not COOL!” “Yeah whatever,” I said while putting my sandwich into my mouth.

“Where’s other?” asked me.

“Liu Liu? She was buying sandwich,” “and Seokyung?” continued me. “Hmm.. She was looking for Mr. Kim. You know, she is a class president in her new class right?” asked Min, again.

Ah right, Seokyung didn’t went in a same class with me. She went with amber. So our group divided in two, me with min and Seokyung with Amber.

“Alright, I’ll go to find amber. Wait here, arasseo?” I said and went looking for amber. But seems like I heard someone talked about me!

 

“HYUNG! There is she!” exclaimed someone, “who?” asked the other one.

“The one who fought with Chanyeol because of a chair!” the-exclaimed-one answered. I turned back, to looked who was talking about me. And later on, I found a bunch of boys sitting on a table. Well they are... hmm 10? No... 12? Ermm, 11. I counted. I frowned at someone called Baekhyun. “Are you talking about me?”

“Yup,” he answered.

“Pardon?” “Ah! There he was!” said Baekhyun and he waved at someone. I looked at his direction and found Chanyeol there. Emm with two other girls beside him. He is kind of playboy huh? He was freezing for a second and looked at me with a disgusted face “what the hell is this monster doing here?” asked him.

 

What the ? He called me monster?! I glared at him.

 

“It’s not a nice attitude to a girl, Chanyeol,” said one of my senior. He is a popular senior on my school! Named, Kris!

“And we don’t need any members here. So take your what-so-called girlfriend out from here!” said lay with a disgusted face.

My world full of disgusting face, huh? Yeah, I know him. I was in the same class with him when we were in the first grade of highschool! After lay say that, Chanyeol’s called-so girlfriends rolled their eyes and went away from Chanyeol.

“Bye girls!” he waved at them with a grin on his face but none of them waved back at him. Poor, I guess.

“Okay guys, now tell me, why did she here?” asked Chanyeol with a bass voice. He pointed at me while raising his eyebrow. “It’s not like I want to be here.” I rolled my eyes as I walk away. But later, someone pull my blazer. It was... umm... I don’t know his name so yeah, I looked at his name tag. It’s Chen.

“Hey what’s your name?” asked him. I gave him a confused look. Can’t he look at my name tag? I pointed at my name tag but I found it nothing.

“You, don’t bring your name tag..” he said and smile. “Oh shoot!” I said and embarrassed. “What if I don’t want to tell you,” I said coldly.

“Fine then. I’ll call you Tulip! What ever your name is, why don’t you join us?” asked one of them it’s Xiumin, Xiumin sunbae. He asked me to join them? With 12 guys? “hmm no thanks,” I bowed and left. Later I heard someone shouting my name.

Not it’s not my name, it’s a name that Xiumin make, and it’s Baekhyun. I turned back and saw him. He waved at me. I smile weirdly at him, then I found a guy sitting beside him. I don’t know what his name is. But he looks like enjoying his phone that much.

Weird guy.

 

--

“AAAAH! Why it’s raining all of sudden!” I cried while looking outside the bus window. I don’t expect rain will come because this morning, the sun shine so brightly! So, I don’t bring my umbrella. I got off from the bus and waited at the bus stop, hoping the rain will stop. But no it’s not. After waiting for 20 minutes, alone at this bus stop, I decided to go home by running.

Because what? The rain is getting heavier.

I used my folder to cover my head from rain. I might get sick if I don’t do that! I opened the gate of my house, and when inside. However, when I opened the front door. It locked. I get panic. What the hell, it’s raining outside. Where the hell is my sister? I screamed inside. Did she sleep? Did she go outside?

 

ARGH WHERE IS SHE? SHE DIDN’T GIVE ME ANY MESSAG...

 

Oh shoot, I forgot. She said that she went outside. So she will give the key to the neighbor beside our house. I took a gaze at the house next door.

Well this family is a new neighbor at our resident. They just moved 3 weeks ago. I guess. I don’t really care about it. So I went outside my house and went to my neighbor. I push the bell and someone talking on the microphone.

“Nuguseyo?” asked him, “Ah... excuse me, this is Go Hyesung from next to your house. I think my sister gave you the key of my house,” I said formally.

“Oh, ok. Come inside. He invited me in. I went through the gate and waited at their front door. The rain poured and made my clothes wet. I’ve to wash up after this or I might caught cold. I heard the click sound of knob door and someone opened the door.

--

 

AH GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE FORGIVE ME!

My computer crashed and i can't update at all :( 

and for my apologies i'll give you double chapter! YEY!!!!

i hope you'll like it. :)

subscribe and comment would love to!

 

anyway? who is her neighbor could be?