First Try

I'm slowly fall for you

I know him...

 

He is the one who sit beside Baekhyun when they sit at lunch. He is the one who sit peacefully and play with his phone. “Oh, so you’re Go Hyesung,” he said with a monotone voice. He is... kinda cold doesn’t he? I’m  bit scared at him.

“My mom told me to give this key to you,” he said while shows it to me.

“Ah... em... Ga... gamsahamnida,” I was so nervous. I bowed at him and ready to run. But he grabs my hand, “wait, you don’t bring any umbrella?” asked him a bit worry. I shook my head. “Wait a minute. He went inside and brings an umbrella.

“Let me take you home,” he said. “Ah... no need, my house just beside yours,” I said. I don’t want to bother him anyway. “No it’s okay. You might get sick,” he said and opened his umbrella.

He sent me home until I stand right in front of my front door.

 

He was ready to left until I grabbed his hand. “Wait... wha... what’s your name?” asked me nervously. “OH?” he was confused, but answered it. “I’m Luhan,” he smiled. “Oh... tha... thank you Luhan-ssi,” I bowed.

 

“No problem,” and he left.

 

Well I think, he doesn’t have any idea who I was right?

 

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Hey hey!” called Baekhyun. D.O and I look at him immediately. “What?” asked D.O. “let’s play truth or dare!” suggest Baekhyun. “It won’t be fun if it’s not the 12 of us,” I said.

“I know you’re a chicken,” Mocked Baekhyun and he stucked his tongue out. “Ish..” I hissed. “Alright, let’s play. I’m bored anyway,” said D.O. “good! D.O gimmie your bottle,” D.O hand him his bottle and Baekhyun spin it. Ah why should we truth or dare.

 

It’s a boring game! Why don’t we just flirt at girls?

 

“HA!” D.O exclaimed as the bottle stop at me.

 

Damn, this is why I hate this game. I always the first one who get choose. “Truth or dare?” asked Baekhyun as he smirked at me.

 

“Truth,” I said with a small voice.

“Oh? DARE? OH OKAY DARE!” Baekhyun squealed. “I SAID I CHOOSE TRUTH!” I yelled. “PSHH, chicken!” D.O said. “Yah! I am not!” I cried. “Prove it then~” Baekhyun sang.

“FINE, DARE!” Baekhyun went high five with D.O. “what is it?” asked me. Suddenly the door slammed hard revealing a girl walking inside. It’s some girl from that day and Xiumin-hyung named her as tulip. “Flirt with her,” said Baekhyun.

“Who?”

“That tulip who make you drag chair to sit!” he said.

“WHY HER?” I whined. “Just do it!” “but I don’t know her name!” I said. “asked then!” he exclaimed. I groaned in frustration and walk toward her. she was sitting at her table with 2 girls around her.

 

 “Hey,” I said while gave her my charming smile.

She didn’t say any words but look at me weirdly and narrowed her eyes. She stared at me for a while then looked away. She ignored me.

 

THIS ALMIGHTY CHANYEOL GET IGNORED! SHE JUST STAINED MY PRIDE. NO ONE EVER IGNORED CHANYEOL WHO HAS A THE MOST ADORABLE SMILE!

 

 “Yah, I tried to be nice here!” I said again. Pissed.  “ehm.. Yeah, but.. I don’t talk to stranger,” she said and back to talk with her friends.

I took a glance at D.O and Baekhyun. The two of them seems really happy! They laughed out loud until both of them grabbed their own stomach.

 

First try, Park Chanyeol get ignored by some random girl.

.

.

.

Damn.

 

--

This is lunch time and as usual Exo eat together.

 

“Hey what’s wrong dude?” asked Chen who suddenly tapped at my shoulder. I awaked from my short time dream. “Uh? Emm yeah,” “this morning, the almighty Park Chanyeol get ignored by some random girl,” blabbered Baekhyun. I sent a glared at Baekhyun but he just laughing at me. “Chanyeol get ignored by random girls?” asked Suho. “Yes, you know the girl from yesterday?” asked D.O. “Oh, tulip!” shoot Xiumin.

 

“Who is tulip?”

 

--

Luhan’s POV

 

“Who is tulip?” asked me suddenly. The eleven of us sent a look at Luhan. “What?” asked him. “You don’t know tulip?” asked Tao. “A girl from yesterday, who fight with Chanyeol!” continued Tao. I narrowed my eyes and start to think.

“Ah… you always play for your phone! That’s why you don’t know her!” said Sehun.

“Oh! Isn’t that her?” asked Lay while pointing at someone. All of us followed Lay and found a girl walk pass us with her friends. She was laughing and fooling around.

“Hey tulip!” called Xiumin. That girl turned around to found who was calling her and she found Xiumin.

 

Oh... isn’t that a girl from yesterday? I mean, isn’t she my neighbor?

 

She pretended not to look and walk faster. She was avoiding us like we are a virus of something. “Oh that she is..” I mumbled. “You know her?” asked Lay.

.

.

.

“Not really,”