No need to worry. I'm her boyfriend now.

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung's POV

 

Play

 

From that day, I kept thinking about Luhan everytime I saw him passed. “Yah, Go Hyesung, do it properly. Bring the books properly or it’ll fall on your feet.”

“yah, you think it’s easy to bring such a heavy book like this?” I hissed and glare at him. Chanyeol asked me to bring his task from Mrs. Han to brought 3 korean – English dictionary to the class.

 He look at me and rolled his eyes. “just do it, you’re officially still my slave until the next two months,” said Chanyeol with a proud voice.

“Geez I shouldn’t accept your-,”

at those moment, I saw Luhan was chatting with Kris.

 

My heart gasp.

 

I was so nervous that day and without knowing I didn’t move after all. Chanyeol notice and look at me.

“Yah, Hyesung,” called him. I heard him. But my body won’t do what my brain told them to. My eyes glued on Luhan. I look at him with a lot of expression and didn’t mind Chanyeol at all.

“Yah Hyesung!” exclaimed him and he poked me. at first I still don’t move at all so Chanyeol get pissed and push me harder. Without knowing, there’s stairs beside me and I lost my balance then fall on the stair. Chanyeol looked at me with a hard expression.

Before he could help me, someone pull my hand and take my body to his embrace.

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

 “yah… Yah.. Hyesung-ah.. are you okay?” Luhan approached her immediately, he kneld down and help her to stand up.  

I was jealous.

Luhan not even took a glance at me he was looking straight at Hyesung and I can see clearly that he was worried about Hyesung. “You should be more careful with your girlfriend,” Luhan said coldly. He carried her and took her to the infirmary. I was jealous, it’s supposed to be me, the one who carry her. Why did you even care about her, Luhan?

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“here we are,” Luhan put me in the bed and place a pillow under my head. “Did your ankle hurt?” asked him.

“of course it’s hurt,” I said. “Arraso, wait here I’ll call the doctor,” said Luhan and left.

“I can’t even left this bed, you fool!” I hissed.

“Chillax girl, just wait here and don’t do anything stupid, arasso?” said Luhan before left. “don’t asked to many question! Just go and find the doctor!” I told him and he left.

 

“Damn you, Chanyeol,” I cursed and hissed at the pain. My ankles are twisted and they are swollen. These are your fault, Chanyeol. Your fault!

I groaned and hit the pillow, pretending that it was Chanyeol. But as I moved, my legs don’t deserve any of this.

Suddenly I heard the door sound.

 

“Luhan? Have you find the doctor-, Chanyeol…”

 

I sighed in disappointment “what are you doing here?” snap me. “A.. are you okay?” asked him. he looked worried.

“Yeah.. yeah.. I’m okay so please get out and leave me alone!” I hissed  and try to moved. But my legs hurt so much and I groaned in pain. “Yah.. Yah.. gwenchanna?” asked him as he approached me.

 

Of course not, …

 

I didn’t answer his question so he kept talking, “I’m sorry I don’t even notice that there’s a stair beside you. Sorry,” he mumbled the last one.

“Do you think after you say sorry my pain will be gone?!”

 

“wait, you hurt your ankle?!” asked him. He looked shock and looking for at my legs. He took of my shoes slowly.

“Yah yah!! What are you doing?” asked me.

“took of your shoes of course… I’ll help you to message your twisted ankle,” he said and opened my socks.

“Aw.. it’s blue..” he said and looking for a towel. He put ice on it and pressed it to my swollen ankle. “is it hurt?” asked him.

“no,” I answered. Then he asked again, “is it hurt?”Chanyeol message my ankle and it became really hurt.

“GYAAAA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” I cried. “help you so you could walk,of course,” “it’s so damn hurt, dork!” I cried. He did that again.

“is that really hurt?” asked him worriedly. “of course it does!” he gave me an apologizing smile.

 

“Ah Hyesung-ah… there’s no doctor-“

I heard Luhan called my name. He opened the door and found Chanyeol sit beside me. “what are you doing here?” hissed him.

“he just want to-“

 

“Hyesung let me take you home,” Luhan cut my sentence and shoot a glare at Chanyeol “But I can’t just go home, I need to talk to the teacher first,” I said.

“No need, I’ve told them that I’ll take you home,” Luhan grabbed my hand and help me to stand up.

 

 

“No,”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Luhan’s hand and stop it. His hand walk to mine and pull me from Luhan.

 

“I’ll take her home. No need to worry. I’m her boyfriend now,”

 

--

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I pull Hyesung out from Luhan’s hand and walking outside with her. “Yah.. yah.. are you planning to leave him like that?” asked Hyesung with her round eyes.

“Yep,”

“what?! Aren’t you guys friend? Why did you leave him like that? why did you angry?” asked her again. “What? I wasn’t angry?”

“PSH.. liar,” she said and walked. “AAAH!” she whined in pain. “Yah.. yah.. are you okay?” asked me worried. “You need me to carry you?”

“eeh? Whaat?! No!” she said and try her best to walk. She walked passed me with her lame foot. “I can walk, come on!”

I rolled my eyes and walk approached her. Suddenly her ankle twitched again and fell down. “Damn!” she cursed and try to stand up.

I helped her to stand up and put her arms on my neck. I lift her up and carry her in a bridal style.

“YAH YAH! Put me down!” she exclaimed.

“You can’t walk and you need to go home,” I said. She hit my back, asked me to put her down. But as a gentle man I won’t put her down.

“Yah.. yah… where are we going? I thought you want to send me home,” “I do, but we need to asked a permission from our teacher,” so we’re going to our class.

 “Are you crazy?! you asked the permission in the middle of class? Why don’t we go to the teacher’s room and asked for permission?” she suggest an Idea.

“Nope… I want to tell my fangirls that I have a girl now,” “what the fu-“

before she could finished I opened our class’ door and we saw Mr. Go was teaching the class. As we walked in, the whole class look at us with their gapping mouth.

I took a glance at Hyesung and she hit me, she asking me to put her down. Her face red with shame.

“excuse, I want to sent Hyesung home because he hurt her ankle,” I said in a monotone voice. “s-sure and you may went home after sending her home,” said Mr. Go. I  nodded and later the whole class start to scream.

Now everyone know that me, Park Chanyeol get a new girlfriend. Let the world know, including you, Saeyoung noona.

 

--

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“wait a minute,” I heard someone shout behind the door. later I heard a clap and reveal a beautiful woman in front of me. But in other way, this girl also look very familiar to me. “OMO! Hyesung-ah! What happened to her?” asked this pretty girl.

“she fell from stair and the teacher suggest her to went home, may I come in?” asked me politely.

 

We should built a good impression with a beautiful girl right? B)

 

 

“where’s your bed room?” asked me curiously. “What?! No! just put me on the couch,” command her. so I put her on the couch and sit beside her.

“Aigoo, you’re so heavy! My hand hurt like !” I said. “I never asked you to carry me! you just do it on purpose!” she defended herself.

“PSH.. you should say thank you to me,”

 

“Wae? Why should i? you’re the causing me to be like this!” she hit my arms. “Aigoo, couple this day,” said that pretty girl.

 

“I’m Minsung, Hyesung’s elder sister,” said Minsung.

 

--

Flash back

 

“Chanyeol-ah, let me introduce you to my bestfriend. Go Minsung, this is Park Chanyeol! My favorite dongsaeng!” Saeyoung noona introduce me to her friend, Go Minsung.

“Woah.. you’re so lucky, you have a dongsaeng like him,” complimented her. “My dongsaeng is awful! She is the most awful girl ever. She doesn’t like to take a bath. She is lazy and last, she is annoying,” add her. “Ah.. Chanyeol-ah how old are you?” asked Minsung as he titled her head.

“I’m 14 years old,” I answered shyly. “Ah.. I thought you’re 16! You even taller than me!”

“Ah gamsahamnida,”

 

“my sister also share a same old like you. I wish you could meet her one day,”

 

End of Flashback

 

--

So this girl is Minsung noona! No wonder her face looks familiar! “Ne, Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Chanyeol Hyesung’s current boyfriend,” I’m proudly say it. Hyesung glared at me and hit my leg.

“Ouch,” I whined in pain.

I rubbed my leg and glare at Hyesung. I leaned closer at Hyesung and flicked her forehead. “don’t hit your own boyfriend or you’ll end up regret it. get ready at 7 tomorrow because I’ll pick you up,”

 

“wha.. what?”

 

--

 

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS???? I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS :)

Sorry for being hiatus for almost, I don’t know 3 weeks? I’m so busy with school that’s why I can’t keep my promise to update this fanfic!

Actually I already have my next chapter and I’m ready to upload it. but first, I want you guys to comment because I miss your comment so much!!! KEKEKE after getting 3 comment, I’m sure I’ll update kekeke .

So guys! Please comment!

And for the OST of this chapter i use OST to beautiful you by J-min STAND UP. well it's a good song! i never heard about J-min before and surprisingly J-min is Under SM entertaintment! SM you should more concerned about J-min  she is a talented singer!

 

@dindarght_1312 : kekeke I love it when I make my reader confused B)

@rumblebumble : LET ME HELP YOU TO KICK HIM OUT! I KNOW HE WAS JUST TOO ASDFGHJKL

@hannie89 : IS HE? Kekeke what if Chanyeol being serious with her??

@Min_Yeon : you do? Urrgh… me too! But I also love Chanyeol too much ._______. Eottokhae?

@annatoki : THANKYOU FOR LOVING MY STORY UUUU I LOVE YOU! Yes.. Playboy need to get some cruel punishment!

@TheonLarter : #pouted# what if I want her end up with Chanyeol?? KEKEKE

 

And here's some PICT SPAM!

 

WTF LUHAN! HOW OLD ARE YOU?!

Luhan I never know you could be this y

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT WOULD LOVE TO!