PE class

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung’s POV

 

Today we are having a PE class. I heard that also having a same class with senior from class 12 Luke. So that means there’s 3 class which having a same class at the same time.

“Kids, let’s gathered!” command Mr. Oh, our PE teacher. “Alright so today, we are having a badminton practice and each person having their own partners. And of course I’ll choose your partners,” all the student groans including me

“Eunmi with Dongjun,”

“Jungmi with Chaerim,”

“Baekhyun with Minyoung.”

 

WHAT? MIN.. MIN DIDN’T GO WITH ME! THEN WHO IS MY PARTNER?

 

“Kyungsoo with Ae cha,”

..

.

Mr. Oh keep saying the partners and mine haven’t out.

“and the last.. Hyesung with..”

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Chanyeol, Hyesung went with Chanyeol,” said Mr. Oh

 

Bloody hell. He is the person I want to avoid!

Why it must be him!

I hate him!

 

“but sir!” I complained.

“can I switch place with Baekhyun or Kyungsoo or others?” asked me

“no changing Miss. Go.” Said Mr. Oh and left me there.

 

“Yah, tulip. So you’re name is Hyesung huh?” asked Chanyeol. Urgh a baby face with a deep voice plus tall like giant. I looked at him angrily. “come on, girl. Lets practice,” said  him as he hit the ball at me.

We started practice. I hit the ball perfectly but he hit back the ball lazily so it’s hard for me to returned the ball.

At the end. I have to pick the ball and start again. He kept playing lazily like that and seems like he do it to make me tired for picking the ball. I annoyed and serve the ball lazily so this time he is the one who should pick the ball. But at the end, that’s me the one who picked the ball.

 -____________-

 

Lesson that I learned this time is. Never play badminton with the annoying brat Park Chanyeol.

 

--

“how was you’re practice? It’s good?” asked Min. “what do you think?” I answer with annoying tone. “hello, I’m asking nicely here!” she whined.

“seems like you practice really hard because you face looks really red,” commented her. “of course I do, because all I do is just picking ball. That Park Chanyeol! Cursed you death!” I screamed.

I pick a volley ball which stand infront of me. I throw the ball hardly as if that was Chanyeol. I picked another one and kick it as well. I hate him so much!

 

And when I want to pick another ball to kick. I heard many people gasping. I turned around to see where the voice come from and then I found a boy fainted and there’s a ball beside him.

 

Please God, don’t tell me that he fainted because I hit him with the ball I kicked. 

 

 

People are standing around him and I pushed all people to look who is this person?

 

 

And he is..

.

.

.

.

.

Luhan.

 

Wait, so Luhan is my senior? I thought he is in the same grade like me! he has a cute baby face!

 

Wait did I say cute?

 

 

I quickly sat beside him and hold his hand. “A.. are you okay?” asked me. he stand up a bit and hold his head. “wait, wait, you.. you’re okay right? You don’t lose your memories right?” I get panic. This is bad. What if this guy lose his memories and forgot about his name or others?!

 

I MIGHT BE IN JAIL!

 

“can you hear me? wha.. what’s your name? do you remember your parents?” asked me panic.

 

Suddenly Mr. Oh’s voice can hear by me.

“hey, what’s going on here?” asked him. all people in the PE class look at me and Luhan who laid on the ground. I just gave Mr. Oh a nervous grinned. “what happened?” asked him. “Ah.. emm.. I accidently hit him with a ball that I kicked,” I scared. What if this people take me to the police?

 

“Are you okay?” asked Mr. Oh

“uh.. emm, yeah,” Luhan said as he stand up. I helped him because I feel guilty. “Miss. Go, please take him to the infirmary,” ordered Mr. Oh. “Ah o..okay,” I said while put Luhan’s arm on my shoulder. He must be dizzy right?

 

--

“Ah where’s the doctor,” asked me as I laid Luhan on the bed. He sit on the bed while holding his head. “it must be really hurt, right?” asked me feeling guilty. He didn’t answer me.

“wait I’ll take some water and ice,” I said and run to the refrigerator to find ice. “here,” I hand him a glass of water. He took it and drink it carefully. Well, he haven’t say anything since I brought him here. I put pack of ice on my handkerchief,

“here,” I give him the pack and he took it. he put the pack on his head. But he didn’t do it properly. So I take the pack back from his hand and do it for him. I pull his hair up and look at his wound that.. emm I made. It swollen and there’s a bit blood. Looks really bad. Thankfully it’s cover by his hair so people won’t see it.

I put the pack on his head carefully and he hissed a bit. “it’s hurt, I know. I’m sorry,” I apologize. After use the ice. I put a bandage at his small wound.

“hey,” called him. finally he spoke! I realize how close our face are. He looked deeply at me. he stared at me. I can see clearly his beautiful eyes. He.. he is kinda.. charming, isn’t he?

 

 

“ye..yes?” I stuttered

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“who am i?”

--

update with a new chapter yeeeey!!! i wish you'll love this :)

and~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI LEADER~ SUHO!