Burning Fever

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up extra early in the morning. You didn’t know why but you couldn’t get back to sleep like usual, so you just got out of bed and washed up, getting ready to leave to the hospital. You opened the door of your bedroom and peeped at Kyungsoo’s bedroom door. Something told you that you should go inside but you avoided it and headed downstairs. You made yourself breakfast, *lucky I bought some food last night.* after finishing your breakfast you headed for the front door of the house. *Maybe I should check up on him…No just go Eunhae* You held onto the door knob and shook your head. Seconds later you found yourself standing in front of Kyungsoo’s room. *Here I go* you knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Slowly you twisted the doorknob open and entered the room. You walked towards Kyungsoo who was lying in bed. As you approached him you heard his heavy breaths, he had a frown on his face and sweat was visible on his skin. Your eyes widened, you knew straight away that his fever had worsened and took out your phone. You called someone who you knew would be free and awake at this time.
“NaEun?”
“Yeah Eunhae?”
“I need you to help me.” You said looking down at Kyungsoo.

---

You and NaEun rushed to the hospital with Kyungsoo’s arm over your shoulders.
“Is Dr Lee here?” You asked the nurses at the counter.
“No, she told me to tell you if you could take over her work for the day.” The nurse informed. Your eyes grew wide and you looked at Kyungsoo. “Could you help me out?” You asked the nurse.
Soon Kyungsoo was lying in a hospital bed wearing a hospital outfit. He was in a warm room and you had given him an injected while he was unconscious. You had to give him another one in the evening; you let him rest in the room while you went off to continue working. After helping out many patients you looked at your watch. *It’s time fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter