The Backstabber and The Cheater

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You all decided to hang out together, Kyungsoo introduced you to his friends and you did the same, introducing your friends to him. You tried to remember their names but sometimes would accidentally call Baekhyun, Chanyeol. “It’s Baekhyun, not Chanyeol. Do I look like a freak to you?”  He asked.

“Ah…So-“
“YAH! I DON’T LOOK LIKE A FREAK!” Chanyeol shouted and chased after Baekhyun making him run away.
Kyungsoo shook his head *Why can’t they act normal? Eunhae would probably think I hang out with a bunch of idiots.*

Everyone decided to head to the water area, which was crowded and filled with tourist during the hot summer’s day.

Kyungsoo would splash water all over you and only you, making you annoyed so you managed to walk over to him and tried to make sure that the water didn’t stop you. You fell over yet Kyungsoo was still splashing water all over you.

“YAH KYUNGSOO!” You yelled in anger.

“What?” Kyungsoo chuckled. The happy expression on his face made you even angrier, you reached up, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulled him down, making him fall over into the water face first. You began laughing and pointing at him as if you’ve never laughed before.
“WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?” He asked.
“OBVIOUSLY YOU!” You stated and continued laughing.

With rage Kyungsoo began splashing more water onto you, which made you scream and automatically splash water back at him.

“Are those two starting World War Three or something?” Bomi asked Yoohyun.
Yoohyun turned his head to look at you two “Trust me, they’ve started World War Three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter