Reunited

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You got home from university and saw Kyungsoo sitting on the couch watching television. Although his eyes were focused on the large flat screen, you knew well that his mind was not. You sat on the couch right next to him.

“Did you visit her?” You asked, Kyungsoo just shook his head.
“Why not?” But Kyungsoo didn’t bother answering you. All you could hear was the sounds of other people talking from the television.

It was silent between the two of you, it wasn’t and awkward one, but it wasn’t a comfortable one either. You decided to speak up. You turned your whole body in order to face Kyungsoo, he noticed and shot you a weird look. You grabbed onto his arm. “Lets go.”

“Go where?” He finally spoke.

“You know exactly where we’re going.”

----

You dragged Kyungsoo all the way to the front counter.
“Oh hi there Eunhae.” The nurse at the counter greeted. Eunhae bowed at her,
“Hi Joohui, do you happen to know what room Lee Minah-sshi is in?” You asked.
“Ahh, there are a lot of Lee Minah’s, do you happen to know her age?” The nurse asked. You turned around and looked at Kyungsoo,
“How old is she?”
Kyungsoo thought for a bit, “She should be in her 50’s.” He told her.

“Around her 50’s.” You told the nurse. The nurse nodded and began searching through the computer.
“She should be in room number 547.”
You bowed and thanked the nurse. You looked at Kyungsoo and motioned him with your hand to follow you.

The two of you walked into the lifts as you pressed the level five button. Both of you waited in silence. Kyungsoo didn’t dare to speak, so you didn’t either. Once the doors of the lift opened up, you and Kyungsoo walked out and began searching for room number 547. You had finally reached the room. Kyungsoo stood stiffly behind you, you gave him an encouraging look. “You ready?” You asked gripping onto the door handle, Kyungsoo slowly nodded at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter