Lasagne and Green Tea

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After hours of ice-skating you and D.O left and sat inside a café. “Aigoo, I’m so hungry.” You said rubbing your stomach.
“Yah, don’t talk like that. You sound like an Ajumma.” D.O chuckled. You shot him a glare, but he just continued to laugh at you. You kicked his feet under the table in anger. D.O flinched and grabbed onto his feet.
“Did you really have to!” he yelled. You put a finger to your lips.
“Shh, everyone’s watching.” You laughed. Kyungsoo looked around and noticed people staring at him. He rubbed his foot and mumbled out words.
The waitress came by and handed out the menu,
“Ahh, I’ll have lasagne and green tea.” You ordered.
“And I’ll also get a lasagne and green tea.” D.O said after you. You shot him a glare.
“So that’s two lasagnes and two green teas?” The waitress asked clarifying the menu.
“Yup.” D.O nodded. When the waitress left you quickly shot at Kyungsoo.
“Copying me?”
Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. “More like you copied me.”
“What?” you questioned with a confused expression.
“Think carefully, back when you didn’t even know how to read or write.” Kyungsoo pointed out.

You thought deeply.

[Flash back]

You and Kyungsoo walked to the warm and cosy café where your parents had been sitting around and chatting.

“Ouch.” You said holding onto your bottom.
“Does it hurt?” He asked. You nodded. Kyungsoo quickly ran towards the waitress and tugged onto her shirt. She looked down at the cute looking boy who wore pleading eyes.
“Could you pretty please give Eunhae a cushion to sit on?” Kyungsoo asked. The waitress bent down to D.O’s height.
“I can, but may I ask who Eunhae is?” the waitress asked. He turned around and pointed at you.
“That’s Eunhae.”
The wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter