Let the Game Begin

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo entered the house looking as furious as ever. *HOW DARE SHE LEAVE ME THERE?* you had just finished eating dinner and was in the middle of washing the dishes. Baekhyun had dropped him off, but he had to wait for hours till Baekhyun had finished work.
“How could you leave a sick person all alone with no way to get home!?!” He yelled. You kept washing the dishes calm and casually.
“Firstly, you weren’t sick anymore, secondly if you didn’t have a way home then why are you here?” D.O furrowed his eye brows, he left you to your dishes and stormed off.
“You deserved it.” You chuckled.

Kyungsoo fiercly opened the door to his bedroom and slammed it shut. *WHY DOES SHE ANNOY ME SO MUCH?* “I’m the one that’s supposed to annoy her, why is it the other way around?” He questioned his self. Kyungsoo sat on his bed, tapping his feet and let his thoughts and ideas run through his mind, he closed his eyes to stay focused. Suddenly he opened his eyes and a smirk formed on his face. *Perfect* He pulled out his phone from his pocket and started dialling up a number. “Sohu hyung, wanna recommend good mechanics in Seoul to me?” D.O asked. Suho thought for a bit and began naming different mechanics.
“Thanks hyung.” D.O thanked after writing down contact numbers and names.
“Your car seems pretty new, did something happen to it?” Suho asked.
“No, but something will happen to it soon.” D.O smirked thinking of how successful his plan will be.

---

It was a new day, Wednesday. Initially, you had already planned to go out and eat with the girls, but someone stopped you from doing so.
“What do you want?” You asked irritated. D.O began coughing,
“I feel so sick, do you mind helping me? I need to go buy medicine and then visit the office; I so much plans on my schedule today. Just need someone to assist me for the day.” He said. You looked at him *I seriously don’t buy that* and continued giving him the yeah-right look.
“Are you doubting me? You clearly saw how sick I was and now you’re just going to let a sick person suffer? What kind of docto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter