Bus Ride

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up from a nightmare, but once you had opened your eyes, you had forgotten everything you’ve dreamt of. Slowly you rose out of bed, bit by bit the scenario of last night came back to you. Your lips and his had been in contact. His annoying, big slap-able lips. You entered the bathroom looking at yourself in the mirror and examining your lips. *That was my first kiss* you sulked. You began brushing your teeth, with the urge to brush your lips also.

“WHY HIM?” You suddenly cried.

After changing into different clothes you looked in the mirror and began brushing your hair. You put down the comb and poured a bit of hair product onto your palm and spread it all over your hair. As your slid your fingertips through your sleek black hair you eventually ended up scrunching and rubbing your hands on your hair aggressively. You started whining and stomping your feet on the ground.

You really didn’t have to go out but you didn’t want to see Kyungsoo either, so you decided to go out. You sat on your bed and dialled Bomi’s number.
“Bomi? Are you busy?...can I come over?”

---

You opened the bedroom door, swinging your shoulder bag over your shoulder. At the same time Kyungsoo had also exited his room. *Why the same time as me?* you complained. You headed towards the stairs avoiding Kyungsoo and dashed out the door. *Why is she in such a rush? It’s Sunday.* Kyungsoo thought to his self.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter