Almost Over

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soon the vacation ended and so did summer, you wish it had lasted longer and so did Kyungsoo. When you and D.O arrived home you checked the home phone to see if anyone had left a voicemail. At first it was just the usual work calling however there was one that you and D.O payed attention to. It was from your parents.

“HEY KIDS! Our Three-month business trip is over! We’re coming back soon, give us a call as soon as possible so we can tell you what date and time to pick us up! Also don’t forget to pack your stuff, we’re going to all be united again! Love you kids!”

-BEEP-

You and Kyungsoo just stared at each other. You looked down at the home phone that said there’s zero messages left.

“It’s already been three months?” You asked.

“That’s exactly what I was thinking.” D.O replied blankly.

The atmosphere began to grow vivid. Everything became silent.

“Does that mean…it’s time to clean up?” You asked. Kyungsoo nodded in response.

“I guess we better get started.” D.O suggested. You nodded and slowly climbed up the stairs, heading towards your room.

You sighed drastically, *I can’t believe it’s already been three months* you thought to yourself. You pulled out your luggage and began packing away your belongings.
“Look on the bright side Eunhae, at least you’re dating him now.” You said to yourself making you smile, however the smile slowly faded away as your luggage began to weigh heavier.

You and Kyungsoo called up your parents to confirm what day they were coming home. On the 18th of September at the moment it’s September the 16th. *I’m really going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter