Somehow Familiar

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You headed home still afraid to face Kyungsoo, Bomi offered to drive you home. You let her take you and still sat in the passenger seat silently, wondering how it was going to be stuck with Kyungsoo with an awkward atmosphere.
“I know what you’re thinking about, woman you need to relax.” Bomi started.
“How do I relax?” you complained.
“Just think of it like an accident or something, well it was an accident right? So just calm yourself. Go take a chill pill or something.” Bomi suggested.

You tried to take in Bomi’s advice as she parked her car in front of the gate.
“His car is there.” You said.
“Just go in woman, give him the death glare that you probably would do to him, act normal, annoy him, or whatever it is that you usually do.” Bomi waved her hand. You opened the door and slipped out of the car.
“Thank’s Bomi.” You said while closing the door, Bomi drove off leaving you standing by the gate.
“Here goes nothing.” You whispered.

You opened the gate making your way to the porch; you entered the security code and entered the house. Fortunately Kyungsoo wasn’t in the kitchen or in the living room, which meant you didn’t have to face him. “Phew.” You sighed quietly making your way to your bedroom.

Bomi sent you a text message, you started reading it.
 ‘So why do you hate this guy so much?’ She asked.
‘Childhood stuff.’ You replied.
‘Like?’
‘I don’t know, he started bullying me first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter