YOU WHAT?

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Kyungsoo both got off at the same stop. *Is he stalking me?* You wondered, you turned to look at him but he was walking a in a different direction. “He probably isn’t.” You said to yourself.

Soon you were in front of Bomi’s house knocking on her door, she opened the door and welcomed you into her house.

“Had anything to eat yet?” She asked. You shook your head.
“Luckily I made extra.” Bomi said as she prepared home made pasta. You sat down at the dinner table stuck in your thoughts. You gently slipped you shoulder bag off and placed it on the chair next to you.

Bomi placed the plate of food in front of you and put cutlery on the side of the plate.
“Eat up.” Bomi said as she dug into her food. She realised you haven’t even eaten yet and tried to look where you were looking. She waved her hand in front of your face. You realised you were away from planet earth.

“What’s up with you?” Bomi asked.
You shook your head and tried to shoo away your thoughts, “Nothing.” You replied as you picked up the fork and began eating.
“We should soo go out for dinner instead of going to the club lets eat at a nice restaurant. Remember our Jaehoon in high school? He facebooked me last night, he was promoting his new restaurant. We should go there.” Bomi talked, and talked but all you did was nod and nod. Bomi put her fork down, you looked at her, Bomi was trying to read your mind.
“What’s wrong with you? Why aren’t you being talkative today?” Bomi asked.
“I don’t know.”
“Are you sick?” She placed the back of her hand on your forehead, but your forehead was not hot at all.
“What’s wrong with you?” She asked.
“Nothing.” You tried to shrug it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter