Yoohyun and Bomi

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ok Bomi I get it, you’re head over heels for him.” You spoke into your Bluetooth headphones.
“N-no! What are you talking about?” Bomi tried to defend herself. You pulled out a jug and began making yourself coffee.
“Don’t try to be all defensive, you know exactly what I’m talking about.” You smiled evilly. D.O walked into the kitchen wearing a sleeveless top and track pants. He ruffled his hair as he opened the fridge. He was still tired but hungry.
“Yoohyun.” You said over the line.
“HEY! You don’t need to say his name! How much do you want to embarrass me?” Bomi complained. You began giggling.

D.O heard you say Yoohyun’s name, he turned around to look at you, who was giggling with an earpiece in your ear. He slightly frowned, *Is she talking to him early in the morning?* He turned his head to look at the clock. *It’s 8 in the morning.* He looked back at you, you were still giggling. Kyungsoo lost his appitite to eat the most important meal of the day. He slammed the fridge shut and stomped towards the staircase.

You noticed his odd behaviour; his stomping had caught your attention. You watched him leave the kitchen like a five-year-old grumpy kid. “What’s up with him?” you murmured.
“What? I didn’t hear you.”
“Ah…nothing. What are you doing today? Wanna have lunch?”

Kyungsoo could still hear you on the phone, his fist clenched and he dashed back into kitchen, he yanked your headpiece and pressed the red button on it. Your eyes widened at his sudden action. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter