Drunk Kyungsoo

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You finally decided to head back home only to find Kyungsoo shivering in the cold. *What’s he doing there?* You thought to yourself. You walked towards him.
“Kyungsoo?” You peeped down at him. He looked up at you.
“You finally decide to open the door for me?” He hissed.
You rolled your eyes. “I wasn’t home loser.” You stood up and pinned in the code.
“Why didn’t you just pin in the security code?” You asked.
“I can’t see it.” He muttered. *Is he blind or something? * You opened the door.
“Go inside.” You said as you held the door open. D.O pushed himself off the ground and tripped over. You raised an eyebrow. *What’s up with him* you continued to examine him. *Has he been drinking?* Instead of helping him you just stood at the door and smirked. Kyungsoo managed to make his way through the door. Usually if he was at his own house, Mrs Do would have helped him to his room by now. He slowly climbed up the steps and tripped over. When he figured out he couldn’t make it to his room he looked at you, you who was enjoying every single bit of this. “WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE? CAN’T YOU SEE I’M DYING HERE?” He yelled.
You crossed your arms. “Technically you’re not dying.”
“Hmph, and to think you’re studying medicine.”
You walked up the steps past him. “Are you really not going to help me?” He asked. You thought for a little. *Should I help? No, he’s done so much to me back then, he deserves this.* You ignored his question and ran up the stairs into your room. *Eunhae, don’t you dare open that door.* You told yourself. You quickly went into the bathroom and started to wash up.

After changing into your pyjamas you switched the light off and snuggled in bed. An hour past but you couldn’t sleep. *Am I being too harsh on him?* you thought as you tossed and turned. *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter