He's here

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After packing your belongings away, you and Eunji met up with the girls down at the lobby ready to start exploring Caribean Bay.

All nine of you headed to the Aqualoop.

All the girls forced Yoohyun down the slide first; he obviously didn’t have a choice since he was the only male there. Right after Yoohyun slid down the slide, you and the girls pushed Bomi forward.
“Yah, Yoon Bomi! Follow your boyfriend!” Chorong yelled, while pushing Bomi towards the slide.

“YAH! YAH! WAIT! I’M NOT EVEN HIS GIRLFRIEND!” Bomi called out trying to save herself from going down first out of all the girls.

“YET!” Everyone screamed in syncopation.

Bomi tried to hold onto the pole, however she wasn’t strong enough. The girls pushed her into the half red half clear cylinder looking slide.
“Excuse me, she’s ready to go down.”  Nauen told the controller of the slide while smiling evilly. The controller nodded and pressed the button which sent Bomi screaming as she was slid down the slide.

All the girls couldn’t help but to laugh, “OK WHO’S NEXT?” Chorong cried.

“I’ll go!” You called out.
“EUNHAE, you life saver!” Yookhyung called out. Everyone knew she was scared of heights.

You stood inside the cylinder looking slide waiting for the worker to press the button.

BAM!

You had fallen down the slide, screaming like no tomorrow. You felt like your heart would jump out of your chest as it was beating like crazy.

When you had finally reached the bottom where Yoohyun and Bomi were waiting, you saw Bomi seated on the bench and still seemed frightened. Yoohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter