Reminisce of the last 24 hours

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

D.O woke up early in the morning, still reminiscing everything that happened less then 24 hours ago.

Flash Back

“What do you mean you live with her?” Chanyeol asked.

D.O placed his palm on his forehead *how do I explain this?* “Well, my family and her family are pretty much family friends, and they went on a business trip together. They made me and Eunhae live together.”

“So how long has it been hyung?” Sehun asked.
“A week.” D.O answered.
“So, wanna have a man to man talk about her?” Kai wiggled his eyebrow trying to get stuff out of his hyung.

“No, Eunhae is just someone I know nothing more than that.” D.O stated firmly while shooting Kai a look. Kai put two hands up in defence.
“Wow wow, calm down.”

“So how’s your car going?” Suho asked.
“Your so-called, excellent mechanics haven’t fixed my car on time. I went to pick it up this morning and they said it wasn’t done yet.” D.O complained.

“Oh really? That’s odd, they usually fix my car on time.” Suho scratched the back of his neck.

“Maybe it’s just D.O’s bad luck.” Baekhyun joked.

Present

Kyungsoo laid in bed with one hand behind his head and the other touching his collar bone that was still stinging from last night.

Flash Back

Kyungsoo entered the house slipping his shoes off and walking upstairs.
“Where do you think you’re going?” He heard your voice from behind and turned aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter