The Rest of My Life

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Four Years Later]

“QUICK YUJIN, Hurry up and put your blazer on! You should be at Church by now!” Your mother called making Yujin hurry up and get dressed.
“Mum, I’m not even running late!” Yujin complained.
“Just be quick!” You mother called as she exited Yujin’s room.
She shook her head as she closed the door behind her, “Brother like sister.” She muttered and proceeded to enter your room.

Inside there were Bomi, Eunji, Chorong, Naeun, YooKyung, Namjoo, HaYoung and of course, you.
The girls were all dressed in pretty pink dresses, the front short the back long with a cute bow around the waist and visible on the back. They were all helping you manage your long white dress, holding the back of it for you.
“Wow, Eunhae.” Your mother muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone turned their head to look at your mother.
“Mum.” You smiled. Your mother approached you placing both of her hands on your shoulder and examining your from head to toe.
“Eunhae, you look so beautiful.” You mother said in admiration.
You smiled “Thanks mum.” Her eyes travelled up to your face.
“You remind me of me on my wedding day.”
“Rea-“
“Except I looked more beautiful.” She cut your words. You rolled your eyes from her statement, all the girls in the room began laughing.
“No one can beat your beauty can’t they Aunti?” Namjoo asked, making your mother shake her head. All the girls continued to laugh again.
“Is Yujin done yet?” You asked.
Your mother shook her head “Taking his time like usual.”
“Even on his sister’s wedding day?” HaYoung questioned. Your mother nodded her head.
“And why is our maknae getting so worked up?” Chorong laughed. Everyone was now staring at HaYoung.
“W-What? I was just feeling Eunhae’s anger. Yah Eunhae you need to teach that little brother of yours.” She said using you as an excuse. All the girls sent her looks with suspicion in it. “WHAT? It’s true!” HaYoung defended.
“Mum is the care ready?” you asked.
Your mother nodded “It’s parked in the drive way ready for you.”
“And the photographers?” You asked again.
“They’re also ready.” Your mother smiled.
“Then what are we waiting for?” Chorong questioned.
“Let’s go!” Bomi roared.

Everyone proceeded to leave the room. You obviously left the room last, all the girls exited first going down the stairs as the photographers began to flash their cameras at the girls. When they reached the end of the stairs they all smiled at the cameras and turned their heads to look upwards where you were coming out. The cameras continued to click. You smiled and gracefully walked down the stairs where the girls where. Just when you had reached the bottom of the stairs, your brother came up right behind you.

“What took you soo long?” You whispered in an annoyed manner.
“This stupid suit was too hard to put on.” Your brother said as an excuse. You shot him a look and proceeded to head towards the car. The girls started to help you out by holding onto the back of your dress to support you and make it easier to walk. You slipped into the car with the girls going in after you. Your mother shut the door and went into another car with your brother and the two cars drove off to the awaited destination.

Your hands began to shake and your heart was palpitating. You began to take deep breaths and closed your eyes. All the girls notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter