You're Coming

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You looked at Kyungsoo who wore glaring eyes that pierced right through you.

“What was what?” You questioned.

“You know what I’m talking about.”

“I do? Because for some reason, I have no idea what you’re talking about.” You teased.

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.  *Does she really want to play this game with me?*

“Forget it.” He said giving up and stomping towards his room. You watched him storm off up the staircase and into his room

“What’s up with him?” you muttered. You shrugged him off and proceeded to go to your room.

You took out your luggage and began packing clothes and other things you needed for a vacation.

****

You woke up the next morning feeling excited, but there was dilemma flowing in you, you were wondering how you would get Kyungsoo to come along with you but you didn’t know how.

Eagerly, you headed to the bathroom and began to get ready. You put on a nice short summer dress, fixing your hair and checked the mirror the last time. In satisfactory you left the room dragging your suitcase along with you and headed down to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo was in his room still lying in bed, he heard your door open and close followed by your footsteps that thumped against the wooden tiled floor. He also heard another unfamiliar sound making him curious of what you were doing.

He swiftly shoved away the blanket from his body and got out of bed, walking out of his room in his pyjamas. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter