Ice-skating

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were in your room watching a new episode of BIG, a sad scene had come on making you break into tears. You always became a cry-baby when these scenes came up, honestly you couldn’t help it.

You picked up a box of tissues and wiped away your tears. You checked the time and it was already noon. *Time to make some lunch.* You got out of bed, switched the television off and headed out of your room to the kitchen.

When you walked in D.O was already making lunch. “Hungry?” he asked. You nodded and went by his side to see what he was making.
“Kimchi fried rice?” You asked, your voice was a little bit shaky and that was unusual to Kyungsoo, he looked at you and noticed your puffy eyes and red nose and cheeks. *Has she been crying?* You turned away from him and went to grab two plates. Kyungsoo looked away from you and tried to concentrate on cooking his food. You handed him the plates, while he was scooping fried rice onto the plates, you grabbed out two pairs of cutlery and waited for Kyungso to finish.

Soon the two of you headed to the small dinner table and began eating. You sniffed from time to time, which caught Kyungsoo’s attention. He frowned. *Did she find out? Why is she acting so normal though?* he wondered. He grabbed the tissue box next to him and handed it to you. You looked up at the tissue box, then turned your gaze towards D.O.

“What?” You asked.
“You keep sniffing.” He pointed out.
You didn’t even notice that you had been sniffing. *I must’ve cried too much.* You grabbed a couple piece’s of tissues and got up heading to the kitchen while blowing your nose. You threw away the tissues and went back to the dinner table to eat.
“Are you busy today?” D.O asked out of the ordinary. You thought for a little bit then shook your head.
“No.”
“Then…do you want to go somewhere tonight or something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter