Together Forever

Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was an ordinary day, instead of doing your assignment in your room like you usually do, you decided to work outside in the living room. All your books and papers were laid out on the coffee table. You took out your laptop taking long glances at the book in your lap and proceeding to type your work out into the laptop.

Kyungsoo came by and sat on the couch, he tried to get a look of what you were doing and ended up figuring it out his self. *That’s unusual. Since when did she ever do her work out here?* he wondered. He was about to grab the remote and switch the television on, but stopped. *What if I disturb her from her work?* He quickly ran upstairs to his room and came back down with his laptop and headphones. He turned his laptop on and plugged his headphones in.

He watched a little bit of variety shows, but ended up getting bored. He ran back up the stairs and came back with bunch of files, folders and papers in his hands. He placed his laptop on the coffee table and began doing his work as well. Sometimes he would glance at you and quickly look away when you were going to look in his direction. *Why am I being like this?*

“AHEM!” he suddenly let out a cough full of attention. You looked up from your laptop.
“What?” You questioned casually. Kyungsoo had realised what he just did, he blinked a couple times before answering you.

“Ah…nothing.” He said and made himself look busy while pretending to do his work. You rolled your eyes and shook your head *What’s up with him?* When Kyungsoo was sure that you had turned your attention back to your work he looked up *Why did I just do that?* He wondered to his self.

He stood up and headed to the kitchen. He began ruffling through snacks and pulled out a packet of strawberry pocky. He walked back to the living room and sat back down, opening up the packet. He picked up three and began chewing on them while staring at the laptop screen as if he was reading. You noticed Kyungsoo had food with him and turned your attention towards him.

“What are you eating?” You asked curiously.
“Pocky, want some?” He offered holding out the packet of pocky. You nodded eagerly and took some to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter